test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Packs - Now with New Rewards!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in News & Announcements
We've added new rewards to the Neverwinter Founder's Packs! Look here for all the details: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=846071
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• jimbobbyboyjimbobbyboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    are these rewards added to packs that were already purchased please?
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    Please sominator we need an answer please im dying here
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I think it's safe to assume "Yes".
    qtPt2I
  • ryessinryessin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

"Plus, if you’ve already purchased a Neverwinter Founder’s Pack, you’ll receive all of the new items when they become available!"

Rye
  • jimbobbyboyjimbobbyboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    I think it's safe to assume "Yes".

I never assume!
    It makes an *** out of u and me ;P)
  • hopeless2hopeless2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 73
    edited March 2013

I would love to see what would happen if this was not retroactive :).
    edited March 2013
    hopeless2 wrote: »
    I would love to see what would happen if this was not retroactive :).

I feel. All out war! ;)
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Novella is available for download under redeem key, so the packs got updated.
  • mephi9017mephi9017 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Any word what the novela is? Is it something exclusive to the site, or?
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    in now more interested. However im waiting till after the weekend to see if the AD increase is of value. I really want the violet ring, been considering the heros pack if it was confirmed that the mount and companion were epic grade. may just settle for guardian.
    im assuming we can purchase up till open betas release, assuming even during the 5day headstart it will still be purchasable. Doubt it should last after, but it certainly should last after the weekend so Im safe.
  • bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited March 2013
    This update makes me more likely to purchase the Hero of the North pack.

Also for those wondering it has been continually mentioned that the Founder packs will be available up to and after official launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
    http://silverdragons-lair.net/
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was just wondering if anyone has begun receiving their emails (for other PW games) which states we should get by March 22nd?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hopes1xhopes1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited March 2013
    The email I got for my founders pack had links to all the games in it.
    Also included in your package of items in other Perfect World games (click on the game to go to the redeem page):

RaiderZ: _____
    Blacklight Retribution: _____
    PWI: _____
    Forsaken World: _____
    Jade Dynasty: _____
    War of the Immortals: _____
    Battle of the Immortals: _____
    Star Trek Online: No redeem code necessary. Just login to your account and go to the C-Store (under Bundles) to redeem your free prize package (will be available by March 28th).
    Should note that I bought founders pack last night. :)
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I bought my Founder's Pack on March 16th. No email yet. Thanks for the response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrpumpfistmrpumpfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased guardian pack hours ago. im not reciving extra character slot. i cant pick up astral diamonds from npc nor bag of holding or forum title. would apriciate some response to this pls...
    i recived confirmation mail from perfect billing support on my purchase aswell from paypal.
  • mrpumpfistmrpumpfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mrpumpfist wrote: »
    I purchased guardian pack hours ago. im not reciving extra character slot. i cant pick up astral diamonds from npc nor bag of holding or forum title. would apriciate some response to this pls...
    i recived confirmation mail from perfect billing support on my purchase aswell from paypal.

i contacted customer support aswell as billing support
    the money has been taken from my bank.
    i recived reciet from perfect world aswell as paypal.
    all i got in response was to go look at the founder agent. and he has no items i can buy. i cant claim any astrals. i alsow have no extra character slot.
    its been 5-6 hours since i bought the guardian pack.
    all my buddys have lvld without me.

i would like some sort of help or even a proper response to this, the least.
    (i completed the tutorial obviusly, since that was the only suggestion i got from support i mention that here)
  • lasershark321lasershark321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hrm, the post says that HotN would get 2 million diamonds instead of 750k, but that's the amount we were already getting. When was it ever supposed to be 750k?
  • koriel8koriel8 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No reward goodies for Champions Online? Boo!
  • kayayiakayayia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased my Hero founder pack back in February when it first was offered and I have yet to get any email with links or codes. Is there a way to access the links from out accounts page that I am not seeing?
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I never assume!
    It makes an *** out of u and me ;P)

Only if you assume wrong, and there are a lot of things that it's safe to assume. For example, it's safe to assume when you sit in your chair, it will hold your weight. Sure, chairs sometimes have been known to spontaneously collapse under the weight of a person, but it's pretty safe to assume that your chair that you've been using for however many years is going to hold your weight. It's also safe to assume when you flick a light switch your lights will come on, and when you turn on your faucet, water will come out. There are certain things that *can* happen differently than we expect, but it's so usually safe to assume that it will have specific behavior, it's not even worth thinking about the tiny percent of time that it doesn't.

I assumed it was safe to spend zen and AD in beta, and that I would get it all back when the game launched live. I didn't even come to the forum for confirmation - it's beta, of course that's how it works. And so it is the same with "hey we added goodies to the packs!" Pretty safe to assume they DID NOT just create two versions of each of the packs, and are NOT asking everyone who already bought a pack to buy another one if they want the new goodies.

I mean yes, a lot of the time, making assumptions is bad. VERY often. But some things are really, really safe to assume. Getting additional goodies in the pack you already bought is one of those things.
    qtPt2I
  • mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    not had my codes either bought my hero pack before beta 1
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I never received any email with codes, but I logged into STO, and the stuff is there. I am dissapointed that there is no CO pack of goodies as well.
    L'sya Raiya
  • axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I haven't received any email either and yes where is the CO stuff.
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I know it's after the Beta but to claim your diamonds, you click on the diamond symbol in the bar at the top of the game screen not from an NPC.
    In game title and bag was from mail courier NPC (click on envelope in bar at top of game screen).
    As to the character slot, I had the 3 slots (guardian pack).
    mrpumpfist wrote: »
    i contacted customer support aswell as billing support
    the money has been taken from my bank.
    i recived reciet from perfect world aswell as paypal.
    all i got in response was to go look at the founder agent. and he has no items i can buy. i cant claim any astrals. i alsow have no extra character slot.
    its been 5-6 hours since i bought the guardian pack.
    all my buddys have lvld without me.

i would like some sort of help or even a proper response to this, the least.
    (i completed the tutorial obviusly, since that was the only suggestion i got from support i mention that here)
  • myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Just a quick comment here. I bought my Hero pack primarily for the Drow renegade and the spider mount, however it was nice to see that by supporting Neverwinter my pack was going to be worth a lot more in Neverwinter once it released.
    Now I find out due to Zen prices being hiked and ADs being worth less, I have no less than 7 keys to other PW games. For me I am sorry I have tried them all and with the exception of Raiderz they all suck big time. I would rather have more ADs to use in the game I chose to support as I will never download and install any of those others ever again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maryisawsomemaryisawsome Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone who isn't playing battle of immortals and had purchased the nw founder's pack, can I have your redeem code for that game? Help out the poor :( Thank you so much
  • zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone who isn't playing battle of immortals and had purchased the nw founder's pack, can I have your redeem code for that game? Help out the poor :( Thank you so much

Sent a PM!
  • torianxariannetorianxarianne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow Battle of the Immortals is filled with spammers xD
  • tentatrixtentatrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just got guardian, essentially for the rank 3 mount. I consider like I paid full price for a regular game.
    Except I have to wait to enjoy my product... Hope I won't regret this.
  • kayayiakayayia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Purchased my Hero Pack back in February also and have not received any email with codes either..sent in a support ticket and they answered me back about my beta invite which is not what I asked them. So I sent another ticket in and specifically stated looking for STO code...wonder how long till I here from them this time....