test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For people with slow or stucked downloads, this may help.

auroraeinzoxauroraeinzox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
We see that quite a number of people are having problems with their Neverwinter game client downloads. Beta weekend is also fast approaching. We love this game and wish that more people will get to enjoy it! Thus, we have uploaded the game client files on our own Guild site for people to download. You can download the game client files simultaneously. Download speed up to 5MB/s with internet download manager (IDM). To download, simply head to
http://einsofgaming.com/nw/downloads

Straight download. Strictly no ads or other nonsense. Hope it helps.

Optional: If it helps you, and you wish to show your appreciation, you may do so by liking our facebook page @ http://facebook.com/einsofgaming. This is up to your willingness and strictly no obligations. :)

See you guys in game. :)

Proven to work:
mattjann wrote: »
Thank you auroraeinzox for this download saves my time.
And why everyone this days use those sometimes buggy downloads where simple ways like yours is better?
galvayra wrote: »
Hallelujah, thank you so much, lost my previous downloaded client in the great windows upgrade of 2013 and now it did not work to get it again.
sharadin wrote: »
Thank you so much, had trouble with both the direct download and the torrent. Installing now!
hastis75 wrote: »
Thankyou. Much better than the awful downloader that sucks up all your bandwidth with uploading and no way to throttle it.
goneburgs wrote: »
Just want to say thanks heaps for this!
Thank you VERY much. I was having trouble with the official downloaders, both direct and torrent, and was able to get it downloaded and installed with the links on your site. Thanks again!
poochyena wrote: »
I logged in just to say thank you so much for this. This was just so much more efficient. Got it all downloaded in about an hour and a half (my internet is not the best).
ronniept wrote: »

Sticky this thread please, downloading from the official sources is impossibru.
rythla35 wrote: »
Top stuff, thank you! Liked your page, is the least I could do ;)
eggylisk99 wrote: »
Thank you!

For those with patching/ launcher issues:

1) Download the new Neverwinter.exe.
2) Go to your /Cryptic Studios folder and replace the Neverwinter.exe with the newly downloaded Neverwinter.exe.
3) Log in to your account and patch.
Note: Remember to backup your old Neverwinter.exe before replacing (in case of errors).

More info HERE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can offer mirroring space if you like. FTP uploads/direct HTTP downloads :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • mattjannmattjann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And why everyone this days use those sometimes buggy downloads where simple ways like yours is better?
  • auroraeinzoxauroraeinzox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited March 2013
    I can offer mirroring space if you like. FTP uploads/direct HTTP downloads :3

Thanks for your offer! Doubt that mirroring space is necessary at the moment though. :P
    mattjann wrote: »

No idea but I am glad it helped you out! Others have also downloaded the game client successfully. Enjoy Neverwinter! :)
  • galvayragalvayra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hallelujah, thank you so much, lost my previous downloaded client in the great windows upgrade of 2013 and now it did not work to get it again.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
  • sharadinsharadin Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you so much, had trouble with both the direct download and the torrent. Installing now!
  • ajthewajthew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was just wondering, but what do you do to play after downloading these 14 files? I have a beta key and this helped with the download but I'm not sure what to do with the files after downloading them.
  • hastis75hastis75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thankyou. Much better than the awful downloader that sucks up all your bandwidth with uploading and no way to throttle it.
  • hastis75hastis75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ajthew wrote: »
    I was just wondering, but what do you do to play after downloading these 14 files? I have a beta key and this helped with the download but I'm not sure what to do with the files after downloading them.

Open the folder where you downloaded all 14 files then click on the first one with an extraction program like winrar installed on your pc. It will then extract the files as one to a folder of your choice. From that folder you can then find the installer icon.
  • goneburgsgoneburgs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
    hastis75 wrote: »
    goneburgs wrote: »
    sharadin wrote: »
    galvayra wrote: »

You guys are welcome~ Enjoy the Neverwinter beta weekend! :)
  • nightwriternightwriter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you VERY much. I was having trouble with the official downloaders, both direct and torrent, and was able to get it downloaded and installed with the links on your site. Thanks again!
  • poochyenapoochyena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I logged in just to say thank you so much for this. This was just so much more efficient. Got it all downloaded in about an hour and a half (my internet is not the best).
  • ronnieptronniept Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013

tumblr_mjv635qOez1qhs7rwo1_400.gif
  • rythla35rythla35 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is this an approved download site, Cryptic? Mods?

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • eggylisk99eggylisk99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you!
    edited March 2013
    poochyena wrote: »
    ronniept wrote: »

rythla35 wrote: »
    eggylisk99 wrote: »
    Thank you!

You guys are welcome! Glad it helped! 14 hours to beta weekend! Enjoy! :)
    edited March 2013
    5 hours to go! Remember to patch your game client! :)
    edited March 2013
    Up to help people with download issues.
  • taurraxtaurrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    EDIT : Don't worry, I figured it out.
    edited March 2013
    taurrax wrote: »
    EDIT : Don't worry, I figured it out.

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't get to see your question but glad that you figured it out. :)
    edited April 2013
    For those with patching/ launcher issues:

1) Download the new Neverwinter.exe.
    2) Go to your /Cryptic Studios folder and replace the Neverwinter.exe with the newly downloaded Neverwinter.exe.
    3) Log in to your account and patch.
    Note: Remember to backup your old Neverwinter.exe before replacing (in case of errors).

More info HERE.

It works for me, let me know if it works for you guys. Thanks! :)
  • lavathing9lavathing9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do not have a cryptic studios folder anywhere. Not sure what to do next.
  • whodini90whodini90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I downloaded from the 1st link but did not get 14 files as stated previously i got a binary file which i ran and then proceeded to download the 4g then patched and got a Neverwinter folder with the gameclient.

The problem i am getting is when i try to log into the game i get the connecting to the account server message then it always times out and i cannot actually get into the game.

Am i missing a step somewhere or have i messed up in the patching process?