test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are these heroes thinking?

Comments

• Options
    subliminaleffectsubliminaleffect Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We must tread cafefully within this wasteland lies a fiece enemy. Cunning as they are numbered. We must silents each unit discretely. As to not alarm the full force. There leader is strong but we must be stronger for the fate of neverwinter lies in our hands.
  • Options
    sofademonsofademon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    Now everyone remember where we parked.
  • Options
    inf3rn0tr4vinf3rn0tr4v Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    2I24IFN.jpg
    What are these heroes thinking before Beta Weekend Three?

Caption this picture and you could win a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack with guaranteed access to the next Beta Weekend!

This contest will end Monday, 3/18, at 12 PM PDT (Pacific). The winner will be notified through PMs so check your inbox!

I thought you said this was gonna be easy

I am not afraid

I said it wasn't impossible

Let their blood rain from the sky
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "This color palette is going to give me a seizure..."
  • Options
    cruhzcruhz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "A good beginning makes a good ending"
    My grammar suck? I'm only italian, sorry. :cool:
  • Options
    rolfallenrolfallen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think we should have turned left back there.
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    "While the servers are offline, there's nothing to do but sight-see and use the bathroom. Guess which we're doing right now!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gertiploissgertiploiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited March 2013
    Wizard: "Such a desolate landscape, wrought with the agony of thousands. Beyond this path is where evil treads, and man is not meant to travel beneath these cursed skies."

Rogue: "Not as bad as yesterday!"
  • Options
    barathian333barathian333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    guy on the far right "haha yeah right, You're the tank, you go first. i wasn't made to be a meat shield".
    the tank "but your face looks like it use to be one"
    the 2 in the middle just giggle. "Hahahaha scolded"
  • Options
    verenov77verenov77 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "The Storm is coming. Will you and your companions be able to stand against it?"
  • Options
    dennisgm75dennisgm75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And the dawn rises again!
  • Options
    dennisgm75dennisgm75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The dawn rises once more, as we will rise to stand against the armies of evil.
  • Options
    gjaxongjaxon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And you thought your commute was a nightmare
  • Options
    lenlaglenlag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Forget this, I'm going back to Neverwinter!
  • Options
    diethediethe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "See that mountain? We can't climb that :("

Serious answer: "The land might change and its fields scarred, but the road to adventure never fades."
    http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Need a sprite? Get in here!
  • Options
    ruodwulfruodwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "What's next?"
  • Options
    shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The wizard looks around sheepishly, "Did I do that?"
    "Wizards and grog. Who's bright idea was that?" The guardian fighter asks.
    The rogue grins "Now all that's left is the looting!"
    And the cleric looks at the rogue incredulously.
  • Options
    pyruk4pyruk4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited March 2013
    "Who wants to play cards?"
  • Options
    destyndagledestyndagle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So we go east.... through the Fallen Lands until we come to the singing bush. When we find the singing bush...we say the magic chant, each use our daily power... and that will summon the invisible swordsman...and he will then show us the way to the King of Shadows.
  • Options
    gallothrixgallothrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Did I leave the stove on?
  • Options
    oleks2oleks2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "I was promised beaches!"
  • Options
    arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "I thought you said take a right at the fork in the road..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "(Never)Winter is coming."
  • Options
    silver44swordsilver44sword Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    886282_540241522683045_773597549_o.jpg

"Well, what are they waiting for?!" Geez the drama, are we supposed to wait for the final release or are they gonna let us pass without keys?!!" one of the party members starts to fidgit while complaining to the others.

"Does he ever stop incessitantly whining about being able to enter that zone?" another player thought to himself looking briskly at the fidgiter.

"Nope he's too poor to purchase a key like me." quietly he hears in his mind and notices the teifling staring at him and shrug.

"geez don't do that with your mind, it's so frikkin annoying." the party member exclaims back into the teiflings mind.

"sorry, just making a point." the teifling deliciously puts a finger to one of his horns and chuckles.

What the hell is so funny?" the fighter of the party asks noting some members laughing.

"Oh speaking of hell....here comes your wife fighter; she's very upset I read her mind and she says you will diffenately not be able to pass without the key." the teifling states with a sad expression.

"Ahh not again, did she forget to pack it?" the fighter replies with a slight edge of anger to his tone.

"No I beleive it's something about a companion or mount, maybe you forgot to........the teifling's mind blanked out as a horse and a spidermount came up behind them. they all turned to have a look. while the fighter stayed his focus on the party below....he waved, and an indistiguishable character waved back then with the group below walked off.

"That's right-If were gonna adventure, were gonna adventure in style!" the fighter said while turning to face the group that was gawking at the new arrivals.

One of the party members holds up a key after pulling it from a pouch the horse mount was carrying.

"Sometimes it pays to be D&D dedicated.......demanding and delicious." the teifling heard in his mind coming from afar off and even noted the still image of a woman with a rather large pair of ^&**% rubbing them.

This is gonna be one great adventure the teifling thought to himself. "I would agree." he heard the fighter say in his mind.
  • Options
    chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Press F to interact right?"
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    2I24IFN.jpg
    Mount Hotenow - the one who burned the city. Its time to take revenge.

Vengeance is sweet.

Now Kill the Volcano

• Options
    aelthas002aelthas002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Blood, Death and Vengeance!
  • Options
    nightspipernightspiper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited March 2013
    2I24IFN.jpg

And so it begins, a perilous journey from which we may never return from. We should be fearful, concerned, yet we are all....excited. We are adventurers after all. This is what we live for.
  • Options
    urriel40urriel40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    it's not a perfect world...but it'll do
  • Options
    vilocviloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 55
    edited March 2013
    Yeah.. i'm going home cya guys..
This discussion has been closed.