test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Neverwinter trivia for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    jasco9jasco9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire!
  • Options
    trollledtrollled Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Answer is spellfire
  • Options
    elthiruilelthiruil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
  • Options
    punkrokerpunkroker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
  • Options
    elazaerothelazaeroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited March 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Neverwinter Starter Kit and receive in-game items like an Amulet of Protection, Small Bag of Holding, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Answer this trivia question for a chance to win:

What is the special type of raw magic that Shandril Shessair is able to wield?

One lucky winner with a correct answer will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Wednesday, March 13. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Spellfire~
    "There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world. ~Ravel

Scaling the rooftops of the Protectors Enclave since Beta Weekend #1.
  • Options
    keldinnlkeldinnl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire!
  • Options
    mogra90mogra90 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *cross the finish line*
    Spellfire!
    *cough*
    I'm not sure... can i win something?
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Moonfire! Bluefire! Darkfire! Infernalfire! Faeriefire! Spitfire! ... :D

I will go with spitfire. It is the most popular one.
  • Options
    blastieyblastiey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire was Shandril's unique ability.
    Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama... All About The Fun!
    The Old Timers Guild
  • Options
    holocaustikosholocaustikos Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
  • Options
    tempestwalkertempestwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire magic.
  • Options
    robopwnrobopwn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire is correct :)
  • Options
    slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)
  • Options
    brhpositivebrhpositive Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
  • Options
    bevq83bevq83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    she has the gift of spellfire
  • Options
    heavenshock12heavenshock12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
  • Options
    svijany12svijany12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire... oh wait, can I has win?
    'Onoronodonovon takes you!'
  • Options
    wolfskinswolfskins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The special type of magic Shandril can wield is called spellfire.
  • Options
    cordakcordak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What they said... Spellfire
  • Options
    armalasarmalas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire! :)
  • Options
    smarssmars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    She has the gift of Spellfire.
  • Options
    daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    SPELLFIRE! I loved that book.
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire!
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    She broke a behir (i think it was called) and from then on, every magic cast on her would be converted into Spellfire.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    targpetz101targpetz101 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spellfire.
    [SIGPIC]This is not as good as it used to be...[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fluffytargcreamfluffytargcream Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm just gonna throw guess out there and say Spellfire. I have No Idea WHY i came to that guess thou...

But really, these are not contests. Just wait til the first few people put out the answer, if the first few respondants have the same answer, than that is probably the Right answer, and everyone (most everyone) just copy/paste the answer after that.
  • Options
    daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I'm just gonna throw guess out there and say Spellfire. I have No Idea WHY i came to that guess thou...

But really, these are not contests. Just wait til the first few people put out the answer, if the first few respondants have the same answer, than that is probably the Right answer, and everyone (most everyone) just copy/paste the answer after that.

Ya really. I can't help but feel that most of the answers given to the question were just copy paste, except for the first page, that could have been people who knew or googled it.

plus: the "contest" never is closed at the time they give, which was about 40 minutes ago, now.

Unless they only chose the person that answered first, then it isn't really a contest, it's just a random drawing with a random number generator, like this one: http://www.random.org/

Unless they go thru and make sure that no one responded multiple times, only using that data (which i think the admin can actually do easily) than it could taint the drawing also.

And they never announce the winner.
  • Options
    vilocviloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 55
    edited March 2013
    Well they can check for that pretty easily by just checking the winners post history. Also i've gotten first post once and I didn't win so it's not first post. I imagine they just use a random number generator from 2-whatever the last post is and whatever number comes up is the winner.
This discussion has been closed.