test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All Out Assault comes to Neverwinter!

syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
History:

All Out Assault is recruiting on Mindflayer! AoA started out in 1996 and has grown from a kick-*** Quake clan to a multi-game, multi-genre gaming community with members all over the world. We play Steam games, we play MMOs, we play FPS and RTS and browser games and ARGs. We alpha test, we beta test. We run game servers, we run TeamSpeak, we run giveaways. We are by the gamers, for the gamers. We have a presence in most major MMORPGs, and our next big game is Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter!

AoA’s focus has been described as “casually hardcore”. We go into every game with a desire to have fun, play hard, and excel where we choose to excel; but we also make it a point to understand real-life situations, and make sure that everybody has a group of “familiar faces” to play with on their own schedule, not one imposed by the guild. We also have a strong “no drama” tradition; there’s plenty of drama in real life, nobody wants drama in their fun time as well, right?

D&D Neverwinter division:

We have a general policy of all applicants being at least 18 years old, but that requirement can be waived if you show real maturity. All classes/professions will be accepted and we are looking for players in all time zones. Lastly, we plan on having our hands in all things this game has to offer, everything PvE and PvP. So no matter what your focus, or if your interests change every week, we will have people here to support you.

If what you've read sounds appealing, join us. Once you register, you can find more specifics about the clan as a whole as well as the goals and philosophies of our Neverwinter division. Did I mention we have goats?

Recruitment Guidelines:

We are looking for players 18+
Members are expected and encouraged to use TeamSpeak 3, as this is how we communicate.
Members are expected and encouraged to use the forums. Forum registration is mandatory.
We are not an "alt guild" - if you join AoA the expectation is that your time will be spent with AoA. We expect players not to have characters in multiple guilds.
We are not just a guild, but a multi-game community; if AoA has a division in a game, you’re not just joining one; you’re joining all of them!

Go ahead and register on the website. After you respond to the verification email, please post your application in the Join AoA forum for the Neverwinter Division. You can also contact @syberghost, or any other AoA member about joining.

We look forward to seeing you in game!

http://alloutassault.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited March 2013
    We've had a lot of new members sign up today! Come join us for another successful AoA game launch!
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited March 2013
    We're up to 26 people already, and more applying all the time!
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great to see this guild finally publicly on NW! Grats to all the new members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Great to see this guild finally publicly on NW! Grats to all the new members!

Thanks!

You ain't seen nothin' yet; we're coming at this game in an All Out Assault!

Go for the eyes, Boo!
    edited March 2013
    Every time I log into the AoA forums I see more folks joining this guild! Come join the fun!
  • ragteraoaragteraoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is a great gaming community to be part of. I am happy i joined it so many years ago and have been able to keep my friends that i have met in the future games we play.

Come make AoA your guild of choice, not for just this game, but for future games.
    edited March 2013
    Super turnout for beta, nearly doubled our size this weekend! Fantastic job, guys!
  • idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    History:
    All classes/professions will be accepted and we are looking for players in all time zones.
    http://alloutassault.net

All classes AND professions ? What about Races ? Are non-dwarves allowed ?
  • stormhammystormhammy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    Go for the eyes, Boo!

Aye sir! *Goes for the optics*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows./Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope.
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    edited March 2013
    All classes AND professions ? What about Races ? Are non-dwarves allowed ?

Absolutely; dwarves have been very popular with our beta crowd, but at launch we'll have humans, elves, tieflings, drow; if it's in the game, there will be AoAers playing it. Dwarves are probably going to be a frequent sight, though; most of the folks who want to Tank have been rolling dwarves. Angry, drunken dwarves with Scots accents. :)
  • smokeygbsmokeygb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited March 2013
    Spent a few months in AOA for it's RIFT inception. Good guild, great people. Had some great times and the PvP organization was top notch. We had some fantastic skirmishes with the enemy to be sure!
    edited April 2013
    Closed Beta 4 is approaching! April 12th is right around the corner, and if you want to walk in on day one to a guild full of active players, All Out Assault is your new home!

Come join us!
  • jkaplan92jkaplan92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    AoA is an aweosme guild with a nice mixture of players of different styles/backgrounds. Highly recommend joining! ;)
    edited April 2013
    Just one more day until the next beta. Founders looking for an active guild that's part of a great gaming community still have time to sign on!
  • akrahakrah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Friendly bump for AoA, played as allies with them, and as enemies with them in multiple games. Good guild.
    edited April 2013
    AoA welcomes this week's new recruits to our ranks, and is proud to announce the addition of a new officer, @ayarwen!

Come join us!
  • eqballzzeqballzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been with AoA since 2007 through many games. Good group of peps here and it's nice to join a gaming community that has a presence in many games. If you want a casual guild environment that still likes to get things done this guild is worth checking out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zefstarzefstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 for AoA... always great guilds...click on my sig to go to the site.
    edited April 2013
    Big doings in AoA preparing for launch! Zefirus and Warcry have joined our officer corps, and we're officially announcing we'll be joining our beta community friends on the Mindflayer shard. Two more people joined up already today; come join us!
    edited April 2013
    Less than 46 hours until the floodgates open! Who's joining us? Come on in, the water's AWESOME!
  • morgitsmorgits Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    RAWR!!! Drunken dwarf Cleric checking in.

Been a member of AoA since 2007, great bunch or folks to game with spanning many games and the globe, come be a part of the Dwarven invasion(yes the other races of Toril are welcome too).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All Out Assault - Not just a guild...but a gaming community

Website/ Recruitment Thread
  • warcry41warcry41 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    morgits wrote: »
    RAWR!!! Drunken dwarf Cleric checking in.

I am surrounded by drunken dwarves!

Having been a member of AoA since 2011 I can say this is a great group of people, and I just recruited 5 of my old gaming friends to join us in NW. I am ready to pick up my shield and tank a bit.

We welcome all who seek a healthy, fun, and competitive gaming environment.
  • morgitsmorgits Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You need to buy Founders Warcry, there is still time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2013
    We have added several new recruits in the last 24 hours, and expect a decent number of our existent AoA community that crosses over to a multitude of games to join us as well. Come join in the fun!

We will be partaking in both PVE and PVP. Levelling and endgame.
    edited April 2013
    I am a dwarf and I'm tanking a boss, tanky tanky boss.

Did I mention we have goats?
  • martinfort90martinfort90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have been a member of AoA since 2008, the multiple divisions I have took part in have never let me down and have always provided me with the best gaming experience possible. If only that annoying dwarf morgis would stop leaving his empty mugs all over the floor.
    azb1Xyl.jpg
    edited April 2013
    It is not the empty mugs that Morgis leaves behind that bothers me. it is his dunken form I keep having to step over.

More recruits have joined us. COME ON IN THE WATER IS FINE! I am ready tot ank some bosses.

Mindflayer here we come!
  • zefstarzefstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    trying to weasel may way to having Friday off. Going to be fun times, always is with this guild.
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I played with many AoA members in RIFT before I quit that game, and they always seem to be good people. I wish you guys all the best during your stay in NW.
    edited April 2013
    If only that annoying dwarf morgis would stop leaving his empty mugs all over the floor.

warcry41 wrote: »
    It is not the empy mugs that Morgis leaves behind that bothers me. it is his dunken form I keep having to step over.

RAWR!!!!!! The love my fellow guild officers show me is overwhelming. Warcry you only have to step over me, when I fail to run out of red circles due to my drunken stumbling. Martinfort, the next empty mug just might be flying at yer head! BWAHAHA!

All Out Assault - Drunken gaming since 1996.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]