test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

User Name

gilbeggerbgilbeggerb Member Posts: 40
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
I've decided that I don't really like my username that much. Is there any way to change it? If not, is there any way to delete this account so that I may continue to use my current E-mail?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Credit for image to Shiaika. I just stole it!
Post edited by gilbeggerb on

Comments

• Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Are you talking about your account name or your forum handle the name that others will see in the game if they select that option?

If your account name and your forum handle name are the same, you can talk with someone to have it changed. If they are not the same, you want be able to change anything unless you make a new account.

Asking to use your current e-mail, are you talking about your email that is not related to the game or your in game mail? Reusing an e-mail that is already associated with your account, I am not able to answer that question.
  • Options
    gilbeggerbgilbeggerb Member Posts: 40
    edited February 2013
    doogie74 wrote: »
    Are you talking about your account name or your forum handle the name that others will see in the game if they select that option?

If your account name and your forum handle name are the same, you can talk with someone to have it changed. If they are not the same, you want be able to change anything unless you make a new account.

Asking to use your current e-mail, are you talking about your email that is not related to the game or your in game mail? Reusing an e-mail that is already associated with your account, I am not able to answer that question.

I think my account name and forum handle are the same at the moment. I guess I'd just like to have my forum name changed if that's the one that will be seen in game and on these forums. How would I go about doing this, if at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit for image to Shiaika. I just stole it!