test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Amazonia] - A uniquely themed gaming community of female avatar players

atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Due to the interest from our European sisters, we've made a separate thread on EU recruitment. For EU recruitment, please visit this post. The EU thread is still stationed under the Amazonian banner and are members of Amazonia. This post is merely to reflect that we have a dedicated european segment and not just a fringe fragment.

securedownload.png

Calling all adventurers!

Hi everyone! this is an open invite for any roleplayers who enjoy being part of an active, fun and dedicated community. We've been around since 2008 in several games and now branching out into Neverwinter. If you're looking for a good gaming community, Amazonia is a great place to be!

Avid gamers who would fit in well with us would be the following:

• Any level is accepted as long as you play regularly several nights per week
  • Gamers who enjoy RP, PvE & PvP content
  • Mature and friendly people who can be civil on voice chat and respectful in game
  • Gamers who understand game mechanics and their roles (but yet are willing to help teach others)
  • People who engage others and love being a part of a community that is supportive and helpful
  • Avid content designers for the in-game Foundry toolset
  • Lastly, people who know that being in a good community means more than gear

What you would get:

• A voice server for your use
  • Established community and active website
  • Support and help to be the very best
  • Play in a relaxed environment
  • All the above

Amazons are followers of the Raven Queen.

Interested? please post in this thread, visit our website (FAQ), read our Code of Honor and sign up at: http://www.WarOnWings.com

Or contact Drada Dyrr , or Jahhana in-game.
Home of the Amazons - Play a female character?
Server: Mindflayer
[EST 2008. A themed community of gamers & roleplayers]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by atalantam on

Comments

• auyralykopisauyralykopis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hail Queen Atalanta!
    I will serve and fight.
  • atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hail Queen Atalanta!
    I will serve and fight.

Hail Auyra! thank you :D

Can't wait for this game to go live!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hope everyone has a good weekend! and for some of my fellow canadians, happy long weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Ooo if you haven't seen the latest class video showcasing the Guardian Fighter, you can see it here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Hope everyone had a good weekend :) 18 days until the next beta!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • asumah1asumah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited February 2013
    Snu-Snu? :)
  • ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I might have to give an application in here! Would love to have a community interested in both RPing and the Foundry.

Could I ask your timezone though? :)
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
    edited February 2013
    asumah1 wrote: »
    Snu-Snu? :)

lol not as per our Code of Honor :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    I might have to give an application in here! Would love to have a community interested in both RPing and the Foundry.

Could I ask your timezone though? :)

We're EST - Central :)

Many of us have families and are working during the day so peak time for our community is usually 6pm to 12am weekdays and weekends well, we do love staying up lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    atalantam wrote: »
    We're EST - Central :)

Many of us have families and are working during the day so peak time for our community is usually 6pm to 12am weekdays and weekends well, we do love staying up lol

Buuh! GMT here so I'm 5 hours ahead of you guys and your peak would be when I'm heading off to bed :( I may have to contact you guys once the game is live and see how I'd fit in. :)

Cheers anyway!
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
    edited February 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    Buuh! GMT here so I'm 5 hours ahead of you guys and your peak would be when I'm heading off to bed :( I may have to contact you guys once the game is live and see how I'd fit in. :)

Cheers anyway!

NP :) in the meantime feel free to join our community, WarOnWings.com, people are usually around throughout the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    16 days until next beta! :D

What class everyone planning on playing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryptiknight77cryptiknight77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love to serve and fight by your side!
    edited February 2013
    I would love to serve and fight by your side!

Great! feel free to sign up on our website Cryptikknight and get to know everyone :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    I hope everyone has a great weekend! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ofkathriaofkathria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This guild sounds like an excellent match for some of the characters I plan on playing! One question, though: do you accept only female characters, or is there also room for male characters with strong views in keeping with the theme of the guild?

I definitely have at least one character in mind who will fit regardless (though I may have to wait until the appropriate class is available), but there is another that might potentially fit in as well.

EDIT:
    Delving down further in your FAQ, it looks like the answer is a solid "maybe." I'll go ahead and sign up on your website and introduce myself there. :)
  • jchrise102jchrise102 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really like the idea behind your guild. Sadly my play time is the opposite of yours, so as much as I'd like to join I'm still undecided.

For now, here is a sisterly bump while I make up my mind
    The old world will burn in the fires of industry
    edited February 2013
    jchrise102 wrote: »
    I really like the idea behind your guild. Sadly my play time is the opposite of yours, so as much as I'd like to join I'm still undecided.

For now, here is a sisterly bump while I make up my mind

Feel free to sign up on our website anytime. We have players from all timezones in the community, so even if at them moment we don't have many oceanics, it doesn't mean we can't stop recruiting more people. It will be an all around 24h amazon madness! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    yeah i like the idea aswell, but like so many others i'm a european so timeZone doesn't fit. have you thought about making a EU devission? just that having all in one guild could be a bit chaotic when it comes to planing raids and so on=)
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really like your guild's theme and setup, though only my alt will be a woman. My main is a man in service to her >_> Maybe I'll get a chance to offer some support sometime :)
    edited February 2013
    archiloni wrote: »
    yeah i like the idea aswell, but like so many others i'm a european so timeZone doesn't fit. have you thought about making a EU devission? just that having all in one guild could be a bit chaotic when it comes to planing raids and so on=)

Hi Archiloni! thank you for checking us out. We're more of a community, so that means anyone within Amazonia can set up a wing in any mmo, in any timezone. So say, if you were to join us, you would have access to any of our tools (website, forums & mumble) to recruit in your timezone in any game you wish. It only takes one person to get it started or suggest a game. We're true to the saying 'build it and they will come' lol. We have UK, EU and Australian members too, currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    atalantam wrote: »
    Hi Archiloni! thank you for checking us out. We're more of a community, so that means anyone within Amazonia can set up a wing in any mmo, in any timezone. So say, if you were to join us, you would have access to any of our tools (website, forums & mumble) to recruit in your timezone in any game you wish. It only takes one person to get it started or suggest a game. We're true to the saying 'build it and they will come' lol. We have UK, EU and Australian members too, currently.

that is an interesting offer and iwould consider it, depending on how many eu-gamers looking for a guild, would find thier way throu this post. can count a small handfull already.
    edited February 2013
    archiloni wrote: »
    that is an interesting offer and iwould consider it, depending on how many eu-gamers looking for a guild, would find thier way throu this post. can count a small handfull already.

Indeed! once there is a need for it, it shouldn't be too hard to make it a reality. Glad to give good people a home regardless of timezone :) I can easily edit the main post to reflect that we do accept and welcome EU players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    T'is done! thanks to Archiloni who is now recruiting fun and active players from the UK/EU timezone our EU thread can be found here. Feel free to post and be counted, and sign up on our website. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

7 days until next beta! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    3 days to go :D until next beta! *jumps in excitement*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Looking forward to meeting some of you :)
  • pyruk4pyruk4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited March 2013
    that guild are only NA/EU? SA not? =p im br and speak some word in eng xD im welcome :confused:
  • massimo40massimo40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hmm... An all-Woman-Themed Guild... Should be an interesting one, I'll watch, but being a man, I cannot join myself, and I strictly play male Avatars, under the same name of my first, and still alive, D&D character. Should be fun to watch your guild grow, however... Maybe we'll see each other around whether it's by PuG, or just running into Each other... My name in game will be Massimo. Good luck, amazons.
    edited March 2013
    I hope everyone is having a great time in beta :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]