test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

help

aerodt1aerodt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
how find my guardian title? also i dont see the beta forums yet
Post edited by aerodt1 on

Comments

• Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Go to User cp.. From there scroll down and look for Permisions group click it and there you can figure the rest out.

Hope that helps ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aerodt1aerodt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dont seem to have Permisions group odd seeing as i am downloading the game and i purchased the guardian pack
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    File a support ticket please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    aerodt1 wrote: »
    dont seem to have Permisions group odd seeing as i am downloading the game and i purchased the guardian pack
    You may need to log out and back in for the permission group to appear in your control panel, as the sticky now states. I just updated it to include that bit. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    still dont see it is it b/c this is a new PWE account and i have no toons on it?