test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any updates on NDA for Beta weekend?

darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Wondering if there any update on NDA for Beta weekend? Will people be able to stream it?

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    soapylandsoapyland Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There will be no NDA for closed weekend beta testers, although alpha user's will still be held to thiers
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    Great :) cant wait to stream some (if i can get my stream to work) Also i know MMODen will be happy :) he wants to stream some as well
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Whoa! Where did they say this? Sounds wierd - isn' alpha over? Why would there be still NDA on something that is over while beta lifts NDA ????
  • Options
    sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Whoa! Where did they say this? Sounds wierd - isn' alpha over? Why would there be still NDA on something that is over while beta lifts NDA ????

Not for the Alpha people though.. Just Beta testers the NDA is lifted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    soapylandsoapyland Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Trust that it is written.
    In regards to the Alpha NDA still in place, one can assume that only a certain part of the game will be open to testers this weekend, certain dungeons, level cap, certain areas etc and as Alpha's have most probably had unrestricted access, I'm sure there are some things they don't want Alpha's leaking.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Closed Beta Weekends will not be under an NDA.
  • Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Sticky = avert your eyes, its just a troll posting rickrollers.
  • Options
    providenttprovidentt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why would there be still NDA on something that is over while beta lifts NDA ????

My guess would be to prevent the spread of rumors about the game being sub-par when it's far from representative of the final product.

And yeah that whole unrestricted access to other parts of the game thing could be part of it too.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Closed Beta Weekends will not be under an NDA.

Thanks for the verification :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    slambit wrote: »
    *the mage chuckles humming the tune*
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    slambit wrote: »

You missed you perception check. It was about alpha NDA not being lifted - something not in any publically available stickies and not confirmed except just now by zeb (or not!).
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    You missed you perception check. It was about alpha NDA not being lifted - something not in any publically available stickies and not confirmed except just now by zeb (or not!).
    *the mage whistles innocently*

Yes, any Alpha Testing that may be going on separately would still be under an NDA.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Alpha testing...what alpha testing? I have no details on Alpha testing....

Enjoy your free to post Beta weekend all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]