test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I redeem a key now where can i download nevrwinter?

spracsprac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
anyone help i succesfully redeem a key from neverwinter through PC Gamer..with one horse. what happen next? i cant see download button..am i ready to join when beta starts?
Post edited by sprac on

Comments

• Options
    azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    Hi Sprac-

Unfortunately some people have been having the same problem. You should see the download button. I would submit a ticket to the support team if i were you.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    @azsh1 Really? WTF but after you submit a ticket from support team u recieve download button after? did u download it now already?
  • Options
    barkynbarkyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    no one is able to download the beta yet...those who put in a key should be able to see the link but not be able to click on it
    "Just because im short and stumpy doesnt mean im not fast and nimble. my thirst for treasure keeps me...shall we say...more athletic than most dwarves" Dakoldin Quiverbeard (Dwarven Ranger)
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There is no beta yet so I doubt that they have activated the download buttons (direct download and torrent).
    You can see the system specs though: http://nw.perfectworld.com/download
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    LOl but even me i dont see a link for download so i have nothing to try clicking
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    @shiaika

Oh isee thanks for the link maybe they will just notify me on how to download when beta starts..coz i already activated my key. Or should i still send a support ticket that i cant see download link or button?:p
  • Options
    azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    I can see the link/button as can others for some time. You should see the "Download Now" button on the main page when you are logged in. If you do not send in a ticket to support.
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sprac wrote: »
    @shiaika

Oh isee thanks for the link maybe they will just notify me on how to download when beta starts..coz i already activated my key. Or should i still send a support ticket that i cant see download link or button?:p
    Not sure when PC Gamer's key are granted access, but they will annouce it with time and surely send an e-mail when the download is available to them (a week prior to it maybe?).

Edit: it doesn't hurt to check the site (and that link) from time to time just in case
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    There is no Beta Client to download at the moment, so the Download button is disabled. Once Beta Begins (or maybe draws closer), people with Beta Access will be able to download the client.
  • Options
    lordsofsteellordsofsteel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited January 2013
    which pc gamer is the beta key in ?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    There is no Beta Client to download at the moment, so the Download button is disabled. Once Beta Begins (or maybe draws closer), people with Beta Access will be able to download the client.

Oh well thank you, but i dont which in 3 betas i can participate because i got the key from pc gamer.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh well thank you, but i dont which in 3 betas i can participate because i got the key from pc gamer.
    Eventually, it'll be updated here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first! Hopefully, very soon so users don't have to wait unnecesarily about it.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

The founders pack is purchased for those who want guaranteed access and/or extra stuff. A typical beta key MAY get you into a beta weekend but there is no guarantee as it's what is called "phased access." You could get in the first minute of closed beta weekends or the last week of the closed beta with that key. What you are guaranteed is one of two random horses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    which pc gamer is the beta key in ?
    Current issue. #236 Feb 2013 issue. With only two months til the April 2nd launch date they need to start the beta testing now or suffer another failure.
  • Options
    jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The founders pack is purchased for those who want guaranteed access and/or extra stuff. A typical beta key MAY get you into a beta weekend but there is no guarantee as it's what is called "phased access." You could get in the first minute of closed beta weekends or the last week of the closed beta with that key. What you are guaranteed is one of two random horses.
    Correct. Hopefully as an experianced beta tester that tested both Champions and STO for Cryptic I will get in on day 1. My forum name back then was Starbuck1771. Didnt get to keep it when PWE took Cryptic in sadly.
  • Options
    sertanleesertanlee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The first Neverwinter Beta Weekend starts at 12:00 p.m. PST (Pacific) on Friday, February 8 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific) on Sunday, February 10! Gather a party for an unforgettable adventure through the Forgotten Realms. Stay vigilant even as deadly creatures pour forth from the dark places of Faer
  • Options
    moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Everyone can see the 'Download' link on the main page, right? It takes you to the page with the greyed out download buttons. I ask this, because a lot of folks don't seem to be able to see it, but I can. And I'm not in beta.
  • Options
    ka0000ka0000 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    shiaika wrote: »
    Not sure when PC Gamer's key are granted access, but they will annouce it with time and surely send an e-mail when the download is available to them (a week prior to it maybe?).

Edit: it doesn't hurt to check the site (and that link) from time to time just in case

I downloaded it but the game wont let me play i hope i didnt loose that key im beta testing Im confuzed
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    The game won't let you play because the Servers don't open until 12 Noon PST.

Also it's important to note that only those who purchased Founders Packs are able to access the game today/tomorrow.
  • Options
    gyloirgyloir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ka0000 wrote: »
    I downloaded it but the game wont let me play i hope i didnt loose that key im beta testing Im confuzed

PC gamer codes do not get in this weekend, this weekend is only for people who've bought the Hero or Guardian of the North founder packs.

See this thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first!