test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hero of the North with extra Friend weekend keys?

voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is probably the worst way to do this, but if any of you have keys that have no owners, maybe we can use this thread to find people who might like one.

So, let me know if you want mine. Im gonna give it out randomly and ill update this when its gone
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edarias8edarias8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    voodoopapa wrote: »
    This is probably the worst way to do this, but if any of you have keys that have no owners, maybe we can use this thread to find people who might like one.

So, let me know if you want mine. Im gonna give it out randomly and ill update this when its gone, anonymously

This is the exact opposite of what I thought this thread would be about, haha. In any event, I would greatly appreciate a key.
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    Same i would love a key :)
  • Options
    nanudonanudo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ohh that is a great act by you Voodoopapa, how the people ask for the keys? Sending you a private message or just posting in here?

Thx mate!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ive given my key out to Darkdeathrap (check your pm)

hopefully others will offer theirs up. Please keep the responses in the thread so people know who is actually requesting the keys.
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    Thanks voodoopapa you have made me so happy :D
  • Options
    neoxephonneoxephon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love a key, if anyone has one.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thanks voodoopapa you have made me so happy :D

np, the fact that you've been around here since june of last year and dont appear to have a founders pack flagged on your account :) hope it works for this weekend for ya
  • Options
    strikerjoltstrikerjolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would also love a Key.. :D If anyone is interested? I can play whenever you like if you want a buddy.
  • Options
    qkmarkqkmark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah would it be awsome if I could get a key
  • Options
    percadinpercadin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited February 2013
    Man would i be happy if i were the lucky recipient of this key :)
  • Options
    myrdyrmyrdyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I like a key if anyone would be so kind :)
  • Options
    nanudonanudo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I dont wanna a key but i would like to see more people offering the key that they will not use .... That will be a noble act.
  • Options
    fuzzycheffuzzychef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll put my key up for grabs. Send me a PM.

and it's gone (that was fast)!
  • Options
    moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have to admit, this thread is completely the opposite of what I thought it would be:)

I'd love to get a key too. If not, it's cool. I love betas... I'm a glutton for punishment:)
  • Options
    knightofvirtueknightofvirtue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A key to the beta of this awesome looking game would be epic.
  • Options
    eljacko56eljacko56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If anyone would be generous enough to toss a key my way, I would be most obliged of them.
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I too would love a key if anyone who has no friends would like to rent one for the weekend.

haha good stuff.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited February 2013
    I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to have a key.
  • Options
    jyadejyade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm willing to go 48 hours without sleep to try the game. If anyone has extra keys I'm willing to make that sacrifice :D
  • Options
    oziumozium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited February 2013
    would love a key from someone :o
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Anyone have a extra key? If so please let me know. Thanks
  • Options
    daed76daed76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yeah would like one as well
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    UK brother here that would love a key!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hmmmmmmmm...
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • Options
    slonaslona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    Long queue :) I would love a key
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would gladly accept a Friend key. :)
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Keyless myself for CB 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Keyless myself for CB 1

do the hero of the north friend keys work for week 1? i havent seen it posted anywhere so im just assuming that they do
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ssantiagoxssantiagox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Keyless myself for CB 1

Are you implying that as a moderator (and I assume PWE employee) that you cannot currently play the game and that you are just as "disadvantaged" as everyone else who hasn't paid out for Founders packs? I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe...unless it was done to imply some special level of "fairness" from PWE that based on the whole founders pack promotion and how CB is being handled just doesn't jive ;)
  • Options
    gibboraegibborae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Would love a key as well. TY in advance. :)
This discussion has been closed.