test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new nw CGI Trailer

2»

Comments

• dragonbane1977dragonbane1977 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That was epically awesome! Is there only the one video on youtube? I found one with German subtitles (but the speaking was in English)? It will be great to see all these together in hi def! :) Look at us! eager for the first weekend!! I remember when this game was nothing but a single page website with some slightly moving characters with "2011" down the bottom! ;)
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That was epically awesome! Is there only the one video on youtube? I found one with German subtitles (but the speaking was in English)? It will be great to see all these together in hi def! :) Look at us! eager for the first weekend!! I remember when this game was nothing but a single page website with some slightly moving characters with "2011" down the bottom! ;)
    They should be releasing it soon on their channel

http://www.youtube.com/NeverwinterGame

This was released by German localization of NW it seems.
  • tinbender02tinbender02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 209 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013

Heck i remember chasing down the rumors in legal articles in 2009 and then a few brief teaser artciles on cryptics site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sniffs* Me want ranger
  • shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I remember when this game was nothing but a single page website with some slightly moving characters with "2011" down the bottom! ;)
    Long before the Time of Troubles... I mean, Time of Merges.

Do I suppose that these videos end being the cinematic intro of the game?
  • aethandor8785aethandor8785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    These CGI trailers are great! I'm still keeping my finger's crossed for a Cleric game play trailer before beta though.
    Tyrs Paladium
    A Cleric has 99 problems, but a Lich aint one!
  • mahlstrom2mahlstrom2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    These CGI trailers are great! :)
  • jedidethfreak823jedidethfreak823 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just hope this doesn't end up like the sweet CG STO trailer. We were shown all kinds of cool stuff, like orbital bombardments, rampant destruction, targeting of specific ship parts, repelling a boarding party, etc. None of that's actually in the game to this day, and when we pointed to that trailer, Cryptic told us "we didn't make that. Atari did, without our knowledge, and it has nothing to do with the game."

Even though they had it on their website before launch.
  • xiiihoursxiiihours Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    looks pretty awesome, can't wait for the Beta to start...
    If My shield can't protect you, nothing in the realms can.
  • perth74perth74 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yeah awesome video :) roll on the 8th
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Great video. Would love to see a full length movie in this style. Can't wait 'til this weekend. :D
  • zentrasizentrasi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fun to watch but as stated has nothing to do with the actual game.

I really don't like CGI trailers that show abilities and skills that aren't actually in the game at all. Or can a Wizard actually levitate a huge mass of stone and use it as a shield as shown in that in trailer?
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Awesome, very nice wrap up.

This is one of the few trailers where I haven't seen it dog pilled by critics...that is a good sign.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • jaffrojonesjaffrojones Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I love that this is out there, but how the hell is there are these videos being released on the other side of the world and we aren't getting any love here in the states?

Also, it's getting pretty close to Friday... Where is our download? I know it's coming, but I'm getting nervous!
  • keirkinkeirkin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I love that this is out there, but how the hell is there are these videos being released on the other side of the world and we aren't getting any love here in the states?

Also, it's getting pretty close to Friday... Where is our download? I know it's coming, but I'm getting nervous!

I have big fear that it is going to be Thursday night before we can download.
  • tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And apparently the fighter was wielding an axe. This either means that classes get more weapons than we originally thought, there are subclasses, or the cutscene has more than a few things that can't happen in game.

Also, any word on what weapon Clerics use?
  • aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tharkan wrote: »
    And apparently the fighter was wielding an axe. This either means that classes get more weapons than we originally thought, there are subclasses, or the cutscene has more than a few things that can't happen in game.

They get to wield the light of Selune, what else could you ask for? ;)
  • jenny867jenny867 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 75
    edited February 2013
    Got chills... So excited for this weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • garrettroguegarrettrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for posting this link! So sweet!
  • cgorocgoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That was a very entertaining movie, thanks Warpet for sharing!
    "There is no such thing such as a moral phenomenon, only a moral interpretation of a phenomenon." - Friedrich Nietszche, Beyond Good and Evil, Part IV, 108, Antet publishing house, p. 74.
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    tharkan wrote: »

GWF can use 2h Axes. Greg Zinkievich(SP?) has said so himself in videos.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    But it won't likely be there in time for release, sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "Cleric, with me."

And turn undeads! Finally a devoted cleric reveal!
    Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
  • elluricelluric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    asdfasdfgf wrote: »
    GWF can use 2h Axes. Greg Zinkievich(SP?) has said so himself in videos.

"Cleric, with me." Man that GWF is a bad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! I just pray they let me have my Battle Hammer! Or else someone is getting a very well written letter in the mail!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I had an accident.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • thelenogenthelenogen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    can't wait!
    -Lenogen
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That was awsome.
  • syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    haha it made me lugh, not really in any bad meaning but it look like characters from start trek in fantasy world. That wizzard was a spock and when they was on the ground it was same as when everyone is pretending that spaceship was hit by something and start falling on floor.

btw that dragon was bit small, gonna watch it again hahah
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
  • kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Whoa...worth the wait. Thanks... Now I'm thinking their server will need more power for this once the word spreads.