test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• siderious133siderious133 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love to be kickin' it in the Moonstone Mask VIP Lounge, throwing back an ale or two (or three or four)! And I'd get to play on my actual day off with the early entry I'd be gaining with the Hero of the North Pack! Come on, PWE, it's my birthday, today! :cool:
  • calerglercalergler Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I explored everything I could in FW and PW and D&D, now it's high time for NV.

And wanna get most beautiful and biggest-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> char ever ;D
  • kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal will be to attempt to get my characters stuck in as many rocks, walls, stairways, etc. as I can and find at LEAST 2 places where I can mysteriously fall through the world. If I can't find at least 2 mysterious holes in terrain I consider my Beta gaming experience a complete failure!

I suppose while I'm doing that I'll also be having a whole lot of fun, but still... no falling = FAILURE!
  • lusty83lusty83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my goal is try to test the atmosphere of neverwinter and enjoy it a lot!!
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    im planning to do everything a bit and then probably will do some group dungeons and events
  • leolionxyzedleolionxyzed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Run around and do everything I possilby can until my hands, eyeballs, and wrists bleed. FOR PONY!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    To test everything and make sure this game is golden for launch. My life depends on this game being perfect and free of bugs for launch.
  • marrec88marrec88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i wanna play the magicks out of the Wizard class. This includes blasting all the monsters and ruffians in sight while grinning like a child in a candystore with more money than it knows how to spend :D
  • nimariennimarien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to sit down with a kettle of coffee, a bottle of wine (possibly two) and immerse myself in the most wonderful fantasy world that I know.
  • wulfbornwulfborn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan for the Beta weekend is to try class and race combinations. I want to try most of them, and either help contribute if there are problems with them, such as skills being broken, not working, or being over powered. I also want to get a general feel for how the game plays and progresses. If it is something I like, or think I will like, I am definitely going to recommend it to friends.
  • anotherkenanotherken Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, I'm too cheap to buy a founders pack to get access to beta, so if in the unlikely event that I got in, I would spend my beta weekends questing solo and with new and maybe old friends while collecting info on any bugs that were interfering with fun. I would then report back to you guys on bugs and general feedback if I felt it was relevant.
  • tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    My plan is to actually test as much as possible!

Tiko
  • varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to squash bugs, squash bugbears, and squash owlbears. And maybe discover what happened to stormy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karaavarekaraavare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my plan is simple stay online over 32 hours and get the taste of neverwinter as much as i can
  • ottokranzottokranz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Objective try the game, try the dungeons, try to do RPG, try Foundry quests and find bugs before is too late
    Ottokranz a.k.a.
    Malamak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited February 2013
    Dungeon Delves, and as much other challenging group-based content as I can get my hands on! I also really want to try out the Foundry! Also really looking forward to seeing what the PvP is all about.
  • red0beerred0beer Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Convince my BF to buy a Founder's pack, so we can play together :)
    -" I Don't worry about how history will judge me..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After all, it will be written by the winners. And i am one. "

(Please don't mind my bad english, i'm Brazilian. :) )
  • devilsmasherdevilsmasher Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hallo erstmal,
    ich wuerde versuchen soviel wie m
  • werekrivvinwerekrivvin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The goal is to try absolutely everything that I can during Beta Weekends and to provide as much helpful input into testing the game for issues that may arise during gameplay! :P
  • kfmckfmc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Well, for starters, I have a tendency to think of creative ways to bug and break the game, and exploi- I mean report them ;). Coming across bugs during normal play is easy. Actively thinking of ways to break the game by doing things you'd normally not do is how you find the real nasty, game-breaking exploits.

Aside from that, I'm definitely going to try out 2-3 classes, starting with Control Wizard. As much as I'd like to try them all, I find beta weekends to be too short to truly appreciate each and every class.

And above all else, I would like to witness (and appreciate) how much of an influence the Neverwinter Saga was to making this game.
  • kojancruxkojancrux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Where I can say "Yes I'll try to play as much content as possible." This isn't cause I see the beta as a "early play" but more so if I make sure to do EVERYTHING the beta weekend has to offer, I'll be able to help you pin point any issues and bugs.

I Plan to start with the primary class I expect to play, and delve into as much content as is available. Then depending I may even try a few different classes to keep an eye on balance/class specific issues.

I also plan to pay close attention to lore and it's quality as well as checking written dialogue and such for any typos or errors.

If I was to win this I can guarantee I would spend every beta weekend helping you be sure this games as great as it should be come release.

Thank you,
    Crux
  • medullanmedullan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited February 2013
    From my home in my great city of New Phlan I have heard rumors. Rumors of adventure and conquest. Rumors of the rising of the minions of the underdark from the depths of abomination. At long last I have discovered the source of these rumors... The great city of Neverwinter. So now I prepare to set out on the greatest adventure I have yet to undertake. What is my mission you ask? What will I do when I arrive? What is my ultimate goal? Why to attain the power generally reserved for none but the very Gods themselves. But how you ask how will I accomplish such lofty goals? I know not yet what sources of power I may or may not be able to attain within this great city. But my imp has whispered to me of the power my Master Dispater promises if I accomplish his unholy work in this realm. If the rumors I have heard are true it shall be rather simple for me to find my place amongst the legions of evil that pour forth from the underdark. Once I have found that place I put forth the all the effort in my power to rise up and become the master of all that is evil and unholy in this great city. I will then crush all that oppose me and my unholy master opening the gateway for him to bring his full power into this realm. For this I will be greatly rewarded with power beyond the imagining of your simple minds. You will all one day bow before me in submission and pray that I spare you and your loved ones from my mighty wrath!
  • mordevmordev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on doing a little of everything, messing around with the character creator, exploring dungeons, leveling, etc.

Most likely going to start with the class I plan on playing in live, then giving the other classes a whirl.
  • kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    make a character from each class and play through a few levels just to see where each class is headed.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • thego1977thego1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A little bit of all. Test the classes and the dungeons
    Looking the gameplay , groupplay and rock the Beta :-p
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to play with character creation and explore Neverwinter. Will also provide feedback and report bugs, of course. :)
  • cemil1990cemil1990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Feel everything the game can offer.
  • happybunny451happybunny451 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to try a little bit of everything and explore, explore, explore.
  • djneo86pldjneo86pl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kill kill kill wahahahaha! That's my plan! To kill! Kill whatever moves! and then after 40 ours have a break for wee and then kill kill and kill to gain more EXP for the best character that will explore all worlds! Till I die!
  • kilbanekilbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So excited....can't wait!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.