test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    nigermessornigermessor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fight, get materials, craft and get millionaire (muahahahah)
  • Options
    kalua72kalua72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited February 2013
    Slow and steady, take time to breath in all that Forgotten Realms goodness I'm sure is packed in -- hopefully with a friend or two!
  • Options
    thothpwethothpwe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to scope things out, and to help out the Devs the best way I can by playing and finding bugs!
  • Options
    gorn1337gorn1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I know it's stupid, but whatever I will say I will not win ;p
  • Options
    soapycleansoapyclean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be exploring the game, but I don't mean just the scenery. I'll be looking at the play style, mechanics, and if it's up the foundry. I also remember when beta testing was about... well testing, so I'll be sure to send in bug reports if I find any.

I might also keep a tally of Drizzt clones, and make a list of the funnier ones.
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    For the first attempt I'll build a drow race of seeking after powerful beasts be started being utilized its basic and derived scopes(abilities). Secondary attempt I'll explore the entire Sword Coast be ranged through and assumed some quest as to that I won't wanna plan to be stuck at this stage. Maybe my further goals will be checkin' out of giant mount-spider and the panther, buying of some unique arm, defeating dodgy of enemies with environment and acting, solving of provings or just to being wriggle on dangerous scenes or delved into secret dungeons! Thereinafter I'll visit the Foundry and hang around contemplatively its build-in options for a couple of hours, but I'd principally accomplish a few tasks to be amused by reaching a new level cap and gaining the rewards. Drizzt will also be tried!Id est malfunctionings will be reported through competent channel.;)
  • Options
    memorydoommemorydoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans are to try out all the classes to find what suits me best. I also want to explore the world I've only really read about in the tie-in novels, and see what things are like. And, hopefuly, meet some of the characters from the novels as NPCs in the world of Faerun.
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if The Foundry will be open for Beta, but I plan to figure out all the intricacies of it. I also need to test out all the characters since it was announced on another thread there will only be 5 classes at launch. That news horrified me and my gaming buddies that were looking forward to this. That leaves no room for variety sticking everyone into 5 classes. D&D is all about playing whomever you want and that news is the antithesis of that.
  • Options
    oubliantlesangoubliantlesang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will make giant mountains that hide many things.
  • Options
    lazarusvlazarusv Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hunting Drizzt Do'Urden so I can give him a /noogie
  • Options
    elderbloke67elderbloke67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on having a blast!
  • Options
    caffeineguildcaffeineguild Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I need to hit level 15 to get access to the foundry! Unless of course I win.
  • Options
    adal3adal3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will just having fun!
  • Options
    eso239eso239 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    Mainly exploring the game, trying the characters and the skills
    and at the end will send my feedback to you.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is too level up but not really for the levels, it's more to be able to unlock different abilities, skills etc so that I can experiment with the game mechanics to figure out what works best with my playstyle. I also look forward to the different storylines and quests to see how they play out and last but not least the foundry and how people will be able to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    draul213draul213 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to test the classes and as many of their skills as possible. I love dnd games and I love neverwinter. I also love the customization in the Cryptic games so I feel it will be a great experience that I can't wait to get my hands on. I am a big time min max theory crafter so that is my main plan is to just come up with a class I really enjoy and to make a great build for said class. I don't want to burn through content in a beta however because I want to enjoy the game at launch. I simply want to test and experiment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vhaldervhalder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My beta weekend will begin with a Guardian fighter hacking and slashing thru every creature i can find, explore every inch of Neverwinter to claim the glory and spoils that await an adventurer willing to to face every danger this game can throw his way. To follow in the footsteps of the heroes past and present and to help the king return to his throne and the people of Neverwinter to fear no creature anymore and to get rich along the way.
  • Options
    beorningerbeorninger Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    check the classes, and then explore and explore :)
  • Options
    tt1x1brtt1x1br Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to realize a dream I've had for a while, to find another Neverwinter game that would amaze me as Neverwinter Nights 1 did, I hope to quest and make new adventurer friends in order to survive in this "new" exciting world!

Doing it quickly will only spoil the fun, I want to know everything, so I will take my time to appreciate the devs and designers hard work!
  • Options
    gnugnasgnugnas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    think I will play from the first minute to the last, trying all the classes hope to find those atmospheres and those fantastic scenarios that led me to love the fantasy world.
  • Options
    feriatferiat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Trying out as many dungeons as I can is my goal. Dungeons are my favorite part of any mmo.
  • Options
    wuppiecat2005wuppiecat2005 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bit of exploring, check out the classes then hit the taverns for a real bender
  • Options
    dsmazokudsmazoku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to explore every dungeon ,every ancient temple, make every orc cry in sadness and murder they family , and first of all, i want to be a master Rogue
  • Options
    wraakenwraaken Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans are to kill things. Lots and lots of things.
  • Options
    clip2guyclip2guy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my plane is doing the dungeons that are in the game
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Explore as much as i can and try to find the right class for my likings to play with
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    jogoskanindragonjogoskanindragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    "What to do" list for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter:

1 - Win this contest. :rolleyes:
    2 - Stop watch videos with cats doing funny things. :o
    3 - Dimiss my current Dungeon Master. :p
    4 - Play a Human Guardian Fighter and explore the game, his mechanics, options and become the Newest and Most Powerful Legend in Neverwinter.
    5 - Minor things like slap Elminster in the face, loot all Undermountain and (why not?) steal a kiss from Lolth. I said Most Powerful Legend, not Most Peaceful Legend in Neverwinter!!!:cool:
  • Options
    otgkharzaotgkharza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ideally, I want to see what I can break. Hard to eliminate bugs if people aren't finding 'em. Other than that, I'll try the Great Weapons Fighter.
  • Options
    hornadonhornadon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plane is to experience as much as possible and try and it the lvl cap.
  • Options
    diablofreak15diablofreak15 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To do everything possible! Make my characters, play with my friends, do dungeons, and what ever else this game has to offer! <3 Looking forward to it.
This discussion has been closed.