test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    ryhsryhs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Venture into the different hostile area hacking what I can and check how character progression works.
  • Options
    ragnharrragnharr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta is to test as long as I can the Devoted Cleric, reach the level cap then explore the foundry, in both sides as PG and as Master. Maybe try a little the PVP.
    Officer of
    ORDO DRACONIS
    on Dragon shard

Formerly proud Officer of Ordo Draconis on Cannith (DDo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shadolinnshadolinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I cant wait to just experience the world around neverwinter.. such a big part of my childhood and what made me who I am today!
  • Options
    troxladtroxlad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just can't wait to get back into the land of Neverwinter, been a long time now since the last instalment so will be nice to sit back, blank out the wife and kids then immerse myself back into Neverwinter :)
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Try out the various races & classes plus see what we can do with character costumes/looks.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited February 2013
    I plan on checking out all aspects of the game for the closed beta. I won't go to deep into the game as I don't want to spoil it for myself or the friends I plan on playing with. Probably do some theory-crafting seeing what works / what doesn't and build the most insane Cleric Neverwinter has ever seen! =)
  • Options
    bilightbilight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

Let us know and one lucky Neverwinter fan will win a Hero of the North Founder's Pack! This contest will end Monday, February 4, 2013, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

If you didn't win, another way to get access to Beta Weekend 1 on February 8, 2013 is to purchase a Founder's Pack. Get yours today before it's too late!

Gimme, gimme, gimme.
  • Options
    ckrivera899ckrivera899 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Being an avid Drizzt Do Urden fan, I would love the explore the city where his latest adventures take place. Would also love to be one of the first people to level up a Menzoberranzan Renegade, and of course the panther companion just like Guen looks awesome!!!
  • Options
    aralithesaralithes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan is to join my friends at calling in sick to work so that we can discover what this game has to offer together. The great thing about betas is that you have nothing to lose :)
  • Options
    mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Going non-stop till 60 then probably do it over again.
  • Options
    trique76trique76 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to create the best paladin I can trying many skills and custom options so when the game really starts I will have a straight idea about what toon create and jump into the game as soon as possible.
  • Options
    barkellisbarkellis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Character customization and explore. Test as much as possible after that
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    One word; EXPLORE! From breath-taking vistas, to amazing cityscapes like Neverwinter itself. It is not uncommon for me to get lost in a zone, just seeing "what's down that path" or "around that corner" only to be rewarded with a hidden glen, or a stunning view over the countryside. The consummate explorer in me just loves seeing what I might find next, even though more often that not, it does mean I end up stuck. And I cannot wait to do this in the Beta weekends.

Of course I will enjoy whatever content is available, try various classes, level, and adventure but I'm not in a race as the journey is to be as savoured as much as the destination.
    I am looking forward to what challenges lie ahead, and thank you for the opportunity to be able to meet them head on. I'm very happy to be here, and have high hopes for Neverwinter. I look forward to helping you all realise the dream and make it a reality. To this end, when all is said and done I will give as much highly detailed feedback as possible, an of course be "bug reporting" all the way through.

All the best, and can't wait to see you in there!

Regards,

Gov
  • Options
    zeelix3zeelix3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Try out different classes, conquer dungeons and experience awesome adventures with my friends.
  • Options
    opochtliopochtli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My beta goal is to quest mage up then explore, explore and explore
  • Options
    mookabalmookabal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be trying out all the character generation features and as much of the different class features as I can, then exploring as much as I can.
  • Options
    khessmd1968khessmd1968 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to get lots of coffee, pack a lunch so I wont have to get up from the computer and have at it all day on Neverwinter!!!
  • Options
    noobtubesftwnoobtubesftw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to delve all the dungeons with my guild! then create my own in the Foundry :)
  • Options
    sleep1ngsleep1ng Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to dive into Neverwinter atmosphere and play a role of mage, that looking an adventure in thrilling world of action and quests~
  • Options
    cleomavendorfcleomavendorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Explore, explore...and explore some more...then have a nice cup of tea
  • Options
    velzeburvelzebur Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Planning to upload a gameplay vid + test out the stuff ofc! :)))
  • Options
    tinbender02tinbender02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 209 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    If I can get through all content and max a character in only three weekends of play I will be sorely disappointed in the game.

My goals would be as follows:

1. Try to level two characters high enough so I can see for myself if any real customization is possible or if we are straightjacketed by the themes.
    2. I want to try the foundry and see if this old dog is capable of learning a few new tricks i.e. creating a quest that is more than hack and slash.
    3. Test out whatever goodies in the Hero's pack that is available for use during Beta.
    4. Bug hunt so I can enjoy the game going live wihtout them.
    5. Stay home playing enough that my friends think I died and my wife is sure I have taken root in my chair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sniffs* Me want ranger
  • Options
    razzputtinrazzputtin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If i get in, I'll buy a case of energy drinks, install a catheter (not sure spelling) and binge on a glory of exploring until my internet connection melts
  • Options
    m0kusatsum0kusatsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think I'll be too happy to be playing the game to do much beyond wandering around...
  • Options
    jkirk13jkirk13 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would probably just explore the entire area and look at the hard work everyone put in. Do a lot of PvE as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    enzienzi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to test different classes and explore the world! I might even make some friends.
    b:cute Have you hugged a newbie today? b:cute
  • Options
    icefirekreeper55icefirekreeper55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just want to play and see waht the game is about. I want to explore and to clear all dungeons more than one time and to find strong items is important to me too.
  • Options
    grubbyfootgrubbyfoot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be making one of all the characters to check out all their abilities, then settling on one to play with for a bit. Aw who am I kidding I'll never settle on just one...
  • Options
    prttyhatemachineprttyhatemachine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Try a few levels with all the classes, see how the different roles play out. Check out the cities, landscapes, customize char for a while :D Then level up and see how things feel
  • Options
    hotshot121hotshot121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    for the first beta I plan to explore as many of the game as I can and mess with the Foundry as much as possible.
This discussion has been closed.