test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    moonwolf86moonwolf86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am sceduald for the 2th beta but i am going to try to get my hand one one of the pack as soon as i have money for it!

I have been a fan of the forgoten Realms seens baldurs gate playd all the games. I was so glad when I ferst learnd about neverwinter have been follwoing the progress ever seens and I am like a 5 year old kid waiting for Xmes when it comes to the beta.. if i would get my hands on a pack from you guys or if i can get enuf money I would try out all the classes and explore as much as posebul and i even got some plans for the foundery me and some of my friends have work out, extreamly exitet about it. i would dedicate my beta weekend to really enjoy the game and help the dev out as much as i can. been a dedicated MMor for years. first MMO was dark age of camelot latest was guild wars 2 and I have playd em all even the crappy korean once.. so cant wait to put mu knowlige to use. really hope i get on the 1 beta weekend coz i really dont want to miss out on anything. sorry for my crappy spelling guys, dam dyslexia. i wich everyone luck and i cant wait to be apart of the Neverwinter comunety. / Moonwolf
  • Options
    nettekkernettekker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    With the three announced bet weekends, I have decided that I am going to play all the race/class combos I can during the first two weekends and then I will focus on the foundry system during the third weekend. Not sure I want to level up as quickly as possible rather I want to figure our which class and race I want my first character to be. I have an entire notebook filled with maps and notes from Eye of the Beholder, and I would really like my first Foundry creation to be a recreation of that. Either that or recreating the Temple of Elemental Evil from Greyhawk. That is my favorite computer rpg and my favorite pnp game.

I recall a HUGE dungeon set in The Forgotten Realms, maybe under Neverwinter. Anyone remember the name of that death trap?
  • Options
    delgado616delgado616 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to make the most exotic build with a class that is not supossed to do what a will be doing xD.
  • Options
    ironykxironykx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Plan on testing for bugs to make it an awesome product at launch ;-)
    Every hamster has his day!
  • Options
    hflord1hflord1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Play a dwarf and explore a good bit. See what the new world has to offer.
  • Options
    maybello17maybello17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

Let us know and one lucky Neverwinter fan will win a Hero of the North Founder's Pack! This contest will end Monday, February 4, 2013, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

If you didn't win, another way to get access to Beta Weekend 1 on February 8, 2013 is to purchase a Founder's Pack. Get yours today before it's too late!

My plans are to dig into every cave I find, Kill every mob I encounter, Just how i search every single corner in the land and caves in Skyrim, I will do the same in neverwinter, Learn everything I can about the character I like the most (because I will try and play with all until I find the one that is perfect for my kind of gameplay) Also plan to make some friends to have on the friends list to party up and do some quests/dungeon and exploring together. So basically my main goal here is to explore, another thing I would like to do is check out the different types of armor and how they look, one thing I like about mmo games is to look as unique as possible, so i am definitely killing everything I find while exploring. If there is one thing i've learned about playing mmo's is that exploring pays off.

I work from home so I put a lot of time into gaming, lately I've just watch movies because I have tried every single mmo that just came out in the last 6 months and have only kept 3 and 1 of them is subscription but I haven't put too much time on it because is an expansion (talking about rift) .. so I am looking for something else to try and put my free time on while the girlfriend is at work.
  • Options
    madsenistmadsenist Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I intend to explore every area possible that we are able to access and every character, hopefully somehow helping in the "test" process if there are yet any issues to find.....dungeon crawling!
  • Options
    ventris24ventris24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans are to explore every inch of the environment that I can, meet a number of other players and explore the various race and class builds available... My main goal is to have a blast and enjoy a game set in one of my favourite settings ever created!
  • Options
    novierenoviere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To explore the city of Neverwinter for the first time in years, and see what changes have been wrought upon it. Also, to have a blast :)
  • Options
    voroovoroo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Enjoy the beta and try everything what game can offer, but in same time try to give as much feedback I can .
  • Options
    crowl37crowl37 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan is to try and mess with the Foundry as much as possible, and get a little one on one time with the Guardian Fighter.
  • Options
    aramyllaramyll Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to play and test the game, just like I have done for most dnd games that have come out, both table top and computer. I played the demo at PAX and I am really looking forward to gathering my old DND group and assembling them here to fight.
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,748 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Personally, my biggest goal is to get into the Foundry if it's available.
  • Options
    sinbornsinborn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to flirt vigorously inside of the Moonstone Mask.
  • Options
    cyote013cyote013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans for the Beta weekend are to not get up from my computer chair unless necessary. My wife has the flu this week, but if she is still sick next I will be finding all the good spots to hide between mob spawning zones as I also take care of her.
  • Options
    shortasshortas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll try to test as many classes as possible...
  • Options
    darklorddestudarklorddestu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am looking to explore a bit around the world. Kill some demons and orcs. Meet some new people. Try out the combat mechanics. Then I want to build a few things using the Foundry and kill my new friends.
  • Options
    chuxshad0wchuxshad0w Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan for the beta weekend is to sit back and playing some good old D&D in Neverwinter! I just plan on taking it slow and figuring out the mechanics of the game with the Control Wizard. Checking out the world and get into some groups and hit the dungeons to kill some monsters with some devastating spells... see you there!
  • Options
    nigbynigby Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a completely new user to the Neverwinter world I can't wait to just dive in and explore every aspect of the game i can. It's hard to be specific about what I want to do when i just want to see everything the game has to offer.
  • Options
    niebieskidelfinniebieskidelfin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am gonna conquer every dungeon in game, and i am gonna do it realy slowly to apreciate every moment of this massterpiece :D
  • Options
    drizzt1814drizzt1814 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on engaging in as much immersion as possible. Rolling Characters, doing dungeons, creating content... living the DND life style that is Dungeon Delving, and to some extent, DMing via content creation.
    In particular, however, I plan on creating a bit of a legend for my character. Coming up with back story, and then seeing his life play out via the beta... maybe even help him to reach an untimely end when it all comes down to it... so than when the game launches, I'll remember those who have gone before me... and who fell. Odd to think that I am he who went before, but you get my point, I'm sure!
  • Options
    rabidmonkey410rabidmonkey410 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal in this beta (as well as pretty much any beta) is to try out a whole bunch of things to get an idea of what I will want to stick with once the final wipe happens.

That and to help find and report any bugs I find to make the game a better experience for everyone! (Because that's the answer devs want, right? :D lol)
  • Options
    rxxcrxxc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To go with reckless abandonment with the great weapon fighter as I write a sonnet about the spring breeze of Neverwinter's mountains. *nods* .... and probably pop some goblin heads, can't go wrong with that.
  • Options
    pokeluepokelue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i plan on getting to max level in a week XD
  • Options
    jenab7jenab7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Drink some beer in the Ferdok brewery, then go out and kill some crabs. I hear they are tasty.
  • Options
    helbrec85helbrec85 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to try all the classes and jump into some dungeons. complete as many quests as I can report any bugs I may find and enjoy the game
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would just enjoy the game. I really like slow approach when it comes to beta tests. You just taste different bits of the game and you just don't have to rush anything. Reaching level cap during beta is not what I like. It's like spoiling the whole thing.
  • Options
    maxcitedmaxcited Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Plans ? To lock myself in my room and play Neverwinter for 20 hours straight isn't going to be unreal :) I wanna explore the world but i also want to make a video maybe for my Youtube channel. Im so hyped about it, i think ill just forget about video and play it till my fingers bleed :)
  • Options
    kalansteelkalansteel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll try character customization, explore the story and level as high as i can ! :D
  • Options
    discorddiscorddiscorddiscord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    I plan on locating the nearest inn and having a few drinks, followed by a brawl and perhaps I will then head off with some new found pals to a foundry adventure.
This discussion has been closed.