test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    galendr1lgalendr1l Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to create a kick-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> adventure with the Foundry.
  • Options
    tragedylordtragedylord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh, if i only had this marvelous chance :D Hmm i think i'll try to explore everything at my disposal...i always did this in all the betas i took part in. I'd check around for bugs, odd mechanics and stuff like this (hopefully nothing wrong will be discovered). Then i will start to make a toon fomr every class i can. This is my *thing* in betas...i might skip one or two deppending on how buisy the weekend is...but i always try to make them all. Test the character customisation most of all..the weaponry...
    well yeah ..i have a lot of plans lol
    Then, of course, i'll try to report all my oppinions, that's why i HOPE for a survey..would make things awesome and my part of the deal will be settled hehe
    goodluck
  • Options
    ulfang1ulfang1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm an explorer myself. I love the Forgotten Realms and can't wait.
    NW_Guardian_main_trigger_EN.jpg
  • Options
    anur86anur86 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal to to explore as much as I can of the world around Nerwinter and see what has changed since Neverwinter Nights 2.
  • Options
    reamotedreamoted Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ohh ya i wanna see how this game goes im looking foward on dmg or tank class
  • Options
    dqtasalidqtasali Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Exploration, exploration, exploration! I love running around digital worlds, opening up the map, and seeing new places. That's what I plan to be doing on the various beta weekends. Oh, there will of course be some fighting, which means I get to test out how the classes play, and that of course leads to bug finding, like any good beta tester.

But enough <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-kissing. Seriously, looking forward to Neverwinter. HUGE Drizzt and Forgotten Realms fan here (FR was my first D&D setting, and the most treasured). Actually being able to run around the digital version of this world that has thus far only been seen in my imagination? Yeah, kind of a big deal!
  • Options
    jennnmarshalljennnmarshall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to explore the Foundry and try some of the events! Also crafting. Maybe Foundry authoring, if it's available.
  • Options
    matceematcee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Take my time and really figure out how everything works!!!
  • Options
    wilendarwilendar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to explore vast amount of explorable content such as dungeons and towns, see how game mechanics works, and watch beutiful graphic that this game provides :D
  • Options
    drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To level all the Wizards and Conquer all the Dungeons! The eye of the beholder sees all. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my Sig to view our community website
  • Options
    askantaskant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm just gonna test everything (if it's possible^^) with my freinds and have fun !
  • Options
    geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I already have a hero of the north pack (if i win could i get refund for it? haha) but I just wanted to say anyways my plan for beta weekend is First diving into the foundry to see what assets and tools are avalible, how many options there are in making your own interiors and the exterior options (like sky settings etc) then of course diving into the game and exploring. I may not play many of the cyptic quests in order not to spoil things but might try or test out some user made content. Def want to run around the city thought! Mostly looking foward to how the game plays and feels checking out the graphics and settings and playing around with the Foundry for sure! :-). Cant wait!
  • Options
    fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited February 2013
    My plan for beta weekend is to explore the game as much as possible within the given time frame. Not to burn through as much content as possible in that period, but to explore the various gameplay mechanics, content and the gameworld, find possible bugs, glitches and such for feedback and try out all the classes. Also to get a feel for the game and see if it something that ultimately appeals to me.
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to explore the beautiful city, make lots of new friends, conquer lots of dungeons, acquire lots of gold and cool magic items, and have a great time doing it all! And of course continue to make really bad jokes to hopefully make a few more players have spit-takes all over their keyboards so be warned!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    amaliceamalice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would love to win the special Hero of the North Founder's Pack. My plans for beta weekend is warm beer, cold pizza, and tons of online status =)
  • Options
    reillanreillan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited February 2013
    There's no point to lvl in beta, to me. Instead, I'll be playing with the foundry.
  • Options
    omnomznomzomnomznomz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my plan for the beta weekend is to immerse myself in as much D&D content as possible. exploring game mechanics and tinkering with all the classes available!
  • Options
    treiostreios Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal would be to participate in each of the incredible things that have the game with my friends, exploring places whole and try to get as high as you can.
  • Options
    daed76daed76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta weekend is to test out all of the classes available. Also, to look for and report any bugs.
  • Options
    uekifruekifr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Prepare tons of coffee, and trying everything I could in the game, foundry, and test every possibilities I have time to test !
  • Options
    jyadejyade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wow, this thread is filling up fast. My plans are to explore every bit of crafting if there is any. If not to just explore the world and take it all in. I plan on as little sleep as possible to enjoy as much as I can!
  • Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Probably sleep in until 8am, make some coffee, and scratch the cats bellies. Make some Eggs, Bacon, and homestyle tatters. Soudough toast with too much butter, and enjoy that while perusing these very forums. Then I'll do some laundry, vacuum and dust the house, maybe wash my truck...

I don't have beta access 8(
  • Options
    timerastimeras Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll check out all the environments, NPC's, art-styles and quest-content to get an idea of what i want to create later in the Foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
    Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
    Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
  • Options
    haluethneverhaluethnever Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to create all possible combination of characters to check as much I can. Also I want to explore content cause I really want to see all dungeons and town.
  • Options
    ragewtfragewtf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just want to lose myself in the world of Neverwinter all over again. Would be so nice to find something new and exciting to lose myself in. All the other MMOs are so tired. Can't wait to explore Neverwinter!
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited February 2013
    I plan to hit things in the face with other things, and occasionally file a bug report when one of the things acts in a questionable manner.
  • Options
    soarra13soarra13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Break the game like me and my guild usually do in betas. The only way to beta test
  • Options
    wazniak86wazniak86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll find every bug in this game and report it to GM's. Game on release must be perfect :)
  • Options
    fishheadsoupfishheadsoup Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wanna play by all rights, let us all in for the sake of all that is humane!!!!! :cool:
  • Options
    marcosfrotamarcosfrota Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan get levels faster as possible and learn all the game functions before everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.