test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Gamer Promo key can access to 3 weekends beta?

lesignelesigne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i don't speak english well guys.. but i have a question.

do i have to buy any founder's pack for 3 times of beta?

thanks for reading.
Post edited by lesigne on

Comments

• Options
    barkynbarkyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    only those who purchase either the 60$ or 200$ founders pack get in on all 3 betas...other wise you will have see see which weekend the pc gamer will fall on but not all 3
    "Just because im short and stumpy doesnt mean im not fast and nimble. my thirst for treasure keeps me...shall we say...more athletic than most dwarves" Dakoldin Quiverbeard (Dwarven Ranger)
  • Options
    lesignelesigne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    barkyn wrote: »
    only those who purchase either the 60$ or 200$ founders pack get in on all 3 betas...other wise you will have see see which weekend the pc gamer will fall on but not all 3

you meaning that there's no information about which beta weekend for PC gamer promo key yet, right?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Correct. They have not determined beta access dates for PC Gamer keys. This and other key access dates will be determined at a later date.

I can virtually assure you it will not be first weekend access though I have No confirmation on that.

Cryptic will finalize the beta schedule soon enough but until then a few of the promotions are in the air.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for answering :)
  • Options
    soth007soth007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Correct. They have not determined beta access dates for PC Gamer keys. This and other key access dates will be determined at a later date.

I can virtually assure you it will not be first weekend access though I have No confirmation on that.

Cryptic will finalize the beta schedule soon enough but until then a few of the promotions are in the air.

My understanding was that the pc gamer key was a key for closed beta access, and had nothing to do with the open beta weekends.
  • Options
    everix92everix92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    soth007 wrote: »
    My understanding was that the pc gamer key was a key for closed beta access, and had nothing to do with the open beta weekends.

There aren't any open beta weekends (that have been announced yet). All of the beta weekends announced at this point are closed beta weekends.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    everix92 wrote: »
    There aren't any open beta weekends (that have been announced yet). All of the beta weekends announced at this point are closed beta weekends.
    Indeed.

Open Beta = No Key Required.
    Closed Beta = Key Required.
  • Options
    soth007soth007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Indeed.

Open Beta = No Key Required.
    Closed Beta = Key Required.

Does that mean they will be having no 'ongoing' closed beta? Their closed beta will be 3 weekend events and that's it?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    At this time, yes.

However the schedule is subject to change. They could, in theory, add on more Beta Weekends if they felt it was necessary.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This is no guarantee this is closed beta as it's just a few weekends. If it is the "entirety" of closed beta, I will make sure it is clear. I can be wrong too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]