test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why?

xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why would anybody want to roll a dark elf dual wielder called Drizzt, when they can roll a human dual wielder called Artemis?

I personally don't like to steal personas, I like to create them. But if I had to be one or the other Artemis all the way! After the dark elf trilogy Drizzt is boring. Where as Artemis has only become a more interesting character every novel.

If I had to be a drow then Jarlaxle.
Da kitties don't speak for me, deez kitties speak fur us all!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll Keep this up till beta goes live. I'll improve it soon.
Post edited by xearrik on

Comments

• gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I think its just the skin though, from what I understand you can still be a mage. Its all the additional perks I want.
    *~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
    *~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*
  • shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Where is the option "None"? Or "Guenhwyvar" if "None" is totally forbidden?
  • markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    No "none of the above"?
  • mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    None. I like creating my own, so there's no way I'd buy a $200 pack.
  • xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Because it's who would you be if you had to choose. Why do I need you to tell me you chose none. If you choose none then don't pick an option...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeoxzzeoxz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i just wanna steal Jarlaxle's bracers
    ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Two words in one: Moonblade ;-)
  • xearrikxearrik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Poor Drizzt. Only 1 vote out of 13.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I'm pretty sure my Avatar and the Lady in my signature says it all. :)
  • lmk2lmk2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would prefer the ranger with the space hamster.
  • kfmckfmc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I sometimes wish that Drizzt became a wizard instead.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    None of us could be Elminster... because... Ambisinister... is Elminster!!
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dogmaraiderdogmaraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun would be awesome...unfortunately he is no more.
  • visionstorm01visionstorm01 Member Posts: 561 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    xearrik wrote: »
    If I had to be a drow then Jarlaxle.

I prefer female characters and would rather not play clones, but if you had included Jarlaxle on that list I would have picked him. But since you didn't I'm picking none, though, I agree that Artemis is the most interesting character on that list.

He Did ask me if the name was meant to be based off Elminster but ambisinister is actually a word. It means clumsy with both hands (opposite of ambidextrous )
    I picked it as an odd name on top of the fact I figured it was fittingly unfitting for an ambidextrous person.

I'd definitely be Artemis. In fact I'm very much like him other than the fact I don't believe in collateral damage.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Zeb is the Elminster of the group.

He Did ask me if the name was meant to be based off Elminster but ambisinister is actually a word. It means clumsy with both hands (opposite of ambidextrous )
    I picked it as an odd name on top of the fact I figured it was fittingly unfitting for an ambidextrous person.

I'd definitely be Artemis. In fact I'm very much like him other than the fact I don't believe in collateral damage.

I say that because every time I try to type or say your name if Im not careful I type or say Abminster
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • denkasaebadenkasaeba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Fzoul > Everything. DA <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Dilige, et quod vis fac (Love, and do what you will)

St. Augustinus
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm the forgotten experimental evil; clone attempt of Elminster..or wait, was that the Star Trek: Nemesis plot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]