test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PAX East 2013 - Yes I can make a serious Post :p

blanchardtechblanchardtech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 326 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
1) Will you be attending Pax East like last year?

2) Is there going to be a End User Party or Event?

3) Will the smoking hot girl who was there last year be there?

(ok number 3 is a set up, there was more then one but I want them arguing over which one I mean ... maybe I cant make a serious post)
All Posts by Blanchardtech are strictly the opinion of Blanchardtech. Blanchardtech has no affiliation with PWE, Cryptic, or the employees and volunteers there of.... that i can legally tell you about. All facts stated are a represenation of the views and beliefs of Blanchardtech based on his experiences with the games in question and should not be interpeted for facts in whatever world it is that the aforementioned live in.
Post edited by blanchardtech on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Unless they put a PAX here way down south in the heart(some people call it the armpit but I think of it as the heart) of the ArkLaTex I will most likely not go to any PAX.

If you go grab some extras of some of the stuff for me.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinyishtinyish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, they really do need a PAX South. I'm in Phoenix and its a bit of a drive to either existing US PAX.
  • hadmatterhadmatter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    PAX East is being held the same days as the 3rd (and final) Beta weekend. I don't know how to feel. I'll be at PAX on Sunday, so I'll miss some of the Beta. Or will PWE/Cryptic be there at a booth? That would be a fair trade off. I need to know if I should bring something to get signed! :p

If you guys ARE gonna be at PAX again, will you be there all 3 days?
  • theincarnadine42theincarnadine42 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've been trying to get to a PAX for years but the expense/timing just has not lined up (I'm in Texas, would also love a PAX South). Mostly I want to sit in on one of the Acquisitions Incorporated sessions :D