test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can not sign up for beta.

tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a current PW account and every time i try to apply to the beta via the facebook link and do so it doesnt work. when i check my status it still says not applied is there anything that can be done to resolve this? I've been trying to apply since they put the app on facebook and thought it might work but apparently its not.
Post edited by tweeter83 on

Comments

• Options
    ironykxironykx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hello Tweeter,

Do you have an actual Closed Beta key or you are just trying to get in the pool to be able to beta test? If it is the second option, only having a PW account is enough to enter the beta access pool. They'll get in touch with chosen people for beta regarding keys. If you already have a closed beta key, get in touch with the PW customer service.

Have a good day!
    Every hamster has his day!
  • Options
    tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    its the second option but every time i try to apply to be in the pool it still says not applied on the beta site. usually i get right into these pwe beta's as soon as i apply which is why i'm a little perplexed here.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ok.

As stated by Cryptic/PWE, you only need to have a valid PW account to be in the pool for the beta. Just out of curiosity, can you tell me exactly where do you see you have not applied for the beta?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    when you click access beta on the splash page it says at the bottom [not applied] by my user name.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh I guess I see, you into the Beta section of the NW site and you see not applied? Not applied in this section means that you have not applied a valid closed beta key. Means you have to wait to get a beta key before you can try beta.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lets hope that is the case anyways thanks for your help good luck.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Good luck to you too.

Maybe we'll see again in NW ;-)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Just by being a registered member of Perfect World Entertainment you are placed in a pool for a random chance at being selected to receive a Closed Beta key in the future, when CBT begins or on during the testing period. The reason why it says not applied is because you have not yep "applied a key" to your account. It doesn't mean you haven't applied for a key, in the sense of applying for a job. Hope that helps you understand what you're seeing.

~Zebular, PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    IF you have an actual key code and it does not appear to enter here, please make a Support ticket and enter the code in the ticket for review. Thanks!

If you do not, besides PC Gamer, there are no beta keys to hand out as Beta has not started yet, and the last contest for this in the US is currently closed. There will be future contests and giveaways very soon however!

Other countries need to be accessed on their local site for more info. Winners of keys only in the last US giveaway were PMed and may be emailed for their giveaways in other countries or use other social media methods, which is detailed in their location.

Sorry if this was not what you were hoping to read of course!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]