test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are Pre-Orders up?

encadiencadi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Sorry not sure if i was trolled but someone told me you could pre order but cant find it anywhere? So can i give my money to cryptic already? =)
Post edited by encadi on

Comments

• Options
    syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    you already give them brain but it may be not enough...
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
  • Options
    lolwutruevendoinlolwutruevendoin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There is no way to pre-order the game. You could of pre-ordered torchlight 2 and got beta access, but you can't anymore since torchlight 2 has been released.
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Encardi someone trolled you this is a Free To Play game there is no purchase to play it ever, you'll be able to play it once its in open beta/release.
  • Options
    uglybuggeruglybugger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The game will be free-to-play, including the initial download. There isn't a pre-order.

Cryptic will make their money through in-game transactions for cosmetic and convenience items.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Encardi someone trolled you this is a Free To Play game there is no purchase to play it once its in open beta/release.

QFT.

No pre-order ever The game is not even in beta btw.
  • Options
    rockxoonrockxoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    but there could be some kinds of founder packs like in the mosts f2p games
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    rockxoon wrote: »
    but there could be some kinds of founder packs like in the mosts f2p games

Can be, though not yet unveiled or announced - even when we specifically asked. Also, as I said, game is not even in close beta yet.

And you don't need any packs for any access to any part of game as playing content of the game is free and open to all.
  • Options
    necalannecalan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Boy, how long is the probation period? I started posting on here several days ago, and I still can't create any threads! Btw.. you were trolled!

OK... don't know if a mod did something, but now i can create threads! Yeahh!! (Thanks Mod)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    necalan wrote: »
    Boy, how long is the probation period? I started posting on here several days ago, and I still can't create any threads! Btw.. you were trolled!

OK... don't know if a mod did something, but now i can create threads! Yeahh!! (Thanks Mod)
    It's just a few days. :) Welcome to Neverwinter!
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    uglybugger wrote: »
    The game will be free-to-play, including the initial download. There isn't a pre-order.

Cryptic will make their money through in-game transactions for cosmetic and convenience items.

There was talk of Gamestop doing a collectors edition....so
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There was talk of Gamestop doing a collectors edition....so

I'm not exactly one to trust anything that Gamestop says...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm not exactly one to trust anything that Gamestop says...

agreed. Gamestop doesn't have a very good reputation concerning rumors they spread...
  • Options
    kheldrynkheldryn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Pre-Order.. thats a good one. Heh, Its going to be FTP. No Pre-Order necessary. Unlike Champions Online and Star Trek Online, They already announced that Neverwinter is starting as a FTP title. So you can ignore Game Stop this time. Now they may have a "Premium" subscription available, like the afore mentioned games, but you will not be required to do so.

As I already pay to pay Bio Wares Star Wars The Old Republic this will be nice. Cryptic hass done a great job on those other 2 titles (Though I still feel Champions is the beter of the 2) its a good sign. Hopefully my aging Dual-Core will be able to run Neverwinter as well as it runs the other 2. Neverwinter looks good so far so I have high hopes for Cryptics success on Neverwinter.
    Vice Admiral Kheldryn B'ourne-United Federation of Planets-Engineer
    "On my planet, we live underground. We're at home in space, Its dark. Let the darkness show us the way."
    "I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member."