test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant log in... Help?

bor20bor20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As I see no tech discussion forum, ill post here, perhaps get redirected. I am trying to log in to apply my beta code and keep getting a "unexpected error" code when it asks me if i have a cryptic account. Ive put yes, ive put no, but everytime it just takes me to the next page that says unexpected error. Ive contacted customer support several times and got no reply. I assume i have linked my cryptic account (which i havent played in a long long time). I have logged into my champions online account so i know its there, but no where has it asked me to link my perfect world with my cyrptic account. Anyone else had this issue?
Post edited by bor20 on

Comments

• Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    more tickets u send to support harder u will get it solved 1 ticket should be fine
  • Options
    health002health002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Yeah i am having trouble logging into NWO atm ,i think it requires a beta key ,could u send me a invite mmmmmmky?
  • Options
    radnomadradnomad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't log in using Chrome. I have to use IE to access my account. :)
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I took a look, and it appears you've just sent your tickets this morning. We're a bit backlogged, and our hours do not start until 10am Pacific, but we're working hard to make sure we can help everyone out. In the mean time, you can try logging in with your Cryptic Credentials on the Champions Online webpage, and then from there you should be able to link your accounts and apply your key. If that fails- try logging in through the launcher.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    You might also try getting a hold of Darthpanda, he's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/

https://support.perfectworld.com/

If you have a lot of trouble try switching browsers. I usually use Chrome but it doesn't play nicely with this site and so sometimes I switch to Mozilla here.
  • Options
    tinyishtinyish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Chrome was the reason I couldn't log in.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Having issues even logging in now

as of right now posting this it says i am not logged in, but somehow i can post

so strange because it wont let me access my account via this page, or anything
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    BTW thankyou. I did send one 2 days ago, but i guess it didnt go thru. I am running IE9. Thanks for all the info so far. Hope to get this resolved. I cant use the launcher to link because i cant access the beta yet, or download the game. waiting for whatever to clear up so i can input my beta key, if i can ever get logged in.

Guess I am contributing to the beta test already :) Can give you specs if need be so this issue can be looked into further.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I had an issue with the site updating in chrome. Try clearing out the cache and cookies when logged out and log back in to see if it helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elemberq333elemberq333 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I had an issue with the site updating in chrome. Try clearing out the cache and cookies when logged out and log back in to see if it helps.

Also be very careful about uninstalling chrome it can cause issues with clicking links in emails and instead of starting your browser up then it starts up msword...that happened to me and I had to manually edit registry to fix it. I hate chrome with a passion never ever install that piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>....my oppinion.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    oh wow i got to log in finally, it had me blocked (the ten minute block) i tried to log in every few hours and kept saying I was under the 10 minute ban. Anyways, I do NOT have chrome, just IE9. Still no luck logging into my account besides on my iphone. Here it keeps telling me wrong password or unexpected error. Oh well ill just wait for support to email me back. Thanks for help guys. BTW windows 7 64bit, internet explorer 9.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey what do you know, logged in to account and beta key applied. Good to go.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    bor20 wrote: »
    Hey what do you know, logged in to account and beta key applied. Good to go.

Grats, glad you got it figured out.