test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi, I'm BOOGlEMAN

fearboogiemanfearboogieman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hi everyone,
I'm Chance/BOOGlEMAN. I've been a D&D fan since I was a kid (In an ancient time called the 1980's). And I've been playing D&D pc games since Pool of Radiance Oo! I'm a software developer and I cut my teeth programming on Neverwinter nights the day it came out! Needless to say, I'm stoked about Neverwinter! I can hardly wait! I'm even more excited about the forge than playing. I can't wait! I'm sure I'll recruit a few dozen new players once it's out.

~Chance/ BOOGlEMAN <---"BOOGLEMAN" with a lowercase L to be unique ;)
nComplex Software
~BOOGIEMAN
Post edited by fearboogieman on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome Boogleman to Neverwinter,

If you havent already you may want to read the New User FAQ. The Directory of Founders Guilds of Neverwinter is helpful when guild shopping.

I invite you to have a look at my guild and if you like join.(there is a link in my signature.)

Welcome hope to see you around forums and ingame.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited December 2012
    hey boogieman whatsup
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter. Foundry(previously called forge) is blessed by Gond itself and should have every tool you possibly need. For what is missing, human adaptability should do the trick :p
  • fearboogiemanfearboogieman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh, I meant Foundry ;)
    Thanx for the warm welcome and the info.
    I'll check it out.
    ~BOOGIEMAN
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited December 2012
    Here's a nice video that demos the foundry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pn7iU4EwTc
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    A nice place to start with foundry (and to see its capabilities) would be here.
    Although branching storylines, non-linear quests, npc who talk then fight(vice-versa) may not be supported directly, they can still be done using various tricks.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    AHHH! it's the Boogyman!

*Hides under bedcovers, then peeks out*

BOOGlEMAN

Wait, is that an land not an I? Phew! Don't go around scaring people like that! I thought I was eaten for sure!

Seriously, welcome to Neverwinter Chance! We look forward to another author here and hope to see you making fantastic episodes very soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter, Chance!
  • fearboogiemanfearboogieman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great video ranncore! I can hardly wait to start!

Sorry for startling you iamtruthseeker. Yes its a lowercase L. lol "BOOGIEMAN" is ALWAYS taken before games are even released but "BOOGlEMAN" is ALWAYS available (just for me) ;)

deathssickle, I think thats awesome that a christian guild is playing D&D. When I was a kid my grandparents told my parents not to let me play D&D with my friends b/c it was "Evil" (rolls eyes). Even had me kinda spooked the first time my friends asked me to play it (when I was about 9yrs old). But once I saw what it really was I realized that concept was just ignorant. In all honesty, it actually helped me academically due to all the reading, writing, arithmetic, etc. YAY D&D!
    ~BOOGIEMAN
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great video ranncore! I can hardly wait to start!

Sorry for startling you iamtruthseeker. Yes its a lowercase L. lol "BOOGIEMAN" is ALWAYS taken before games are even released but "BOOGlEMAN" is ALWAYS available (just for me) ;)

deathssickle, I think thats awesome that a christian guild is playing D&D. When I was a kid my grandparents told my parents not to let me play D&D with my friends b/c it was "Evil" (rolls eyes). Even had me kinda spooked the first time my friends asked me to play it (when I was about 9yrs old). But once I saw what it really was I realized that concept was just ignorant. In all honesty, it actually helped me academically due to all the reading, writing, arithmetic, etc. YAY D&D!

Agree, from demonic Satan worshiping accusations to faith-based gamers is an awesome transition!

Oh, and LOVE your Price-line-Ne-go-ti-a-tor icon boogie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]