test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The newsletter

nimariennimarien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
I havn't recieved any Newsletters since last November, so i began to wonder, if i'm even signed up for it. But i cant find where to go to look (or sign up)!

Erm.. help?
Post edited by nimarien on

Comments

• piffupiffu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i've got the same problem
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't know what newsletter are, neither have I recieved the, but if you go here, and check the dropdown "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" u can get emails weekly or daily to threads you subscribed like a newletter. Also enable "Receive Email from Administrators" for if there are any beta schedule, promotion schemes or something, they will send you email (rare occasions).
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited December 2012
    Hah, I can only imagine the Neverwinter newsletter.

Issue 1: No new information, devs silent, still waiting!
    Issue 2: Another beta delay! No new information.
    Issue 3: Devs, do they exist?
    Issue 4: Still waiting for new information about classes, stats, gear, pvp, pve, and races
    Issue 5: Silence is Golden
  • oziumozium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited December 2012
    don't remember getting one either...
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yeah a long time back, before the PWE company merge. Think it was discontinued then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Yeah a long time back, before the PWE company merge. Think it was discontinued then.
    Maybe they can probably continue then? Wouldn't be hard to collate the news they post every month on Home page and email to users.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ranncore wrote: »
    Hah, I can only imagine the Neverwinter newsletter.

Issue 1: No new information, devs silent, still waiting!
    Issue 2: Another beta delay! No new information.
    Issue 3: Devs, do they exist?
    Issue 4: Still waiting for new information about classes, stats, gear, pvp, pve, and races
    Issue 5: Silence is Golden

You forgot one:

Issue 6: Soon

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2012
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverwinter_(video_game)
    Closest thing to a newsletter is the silly wiki. I was actually looking to see if WotC had given the green light to a different, more friendly group of creators in case they still want a reputation for supporting the genre.
    edited December 2012
    I was quite enthusiastic about wiki project, but non-official sites are plagued by Talona herself causing all those awful advt. However, we have been assured that official Neverwinter wiki (for fans) will be launched with full support from cryptic (and possibly guides, etc. from their side too) once the "beta is near".
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited December 2012
    kyllroy2 wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverwinter_(video_game)
    Closest thing to a newsletter is the silly wiki. I was actually looking to see if WotC had given the green light to a different, more friendly group of creators in case they still want a reputation for supporting the genre.

Wow, that wiki is out of date.
    You're seriously underinformed and in some cases downright misinformed if that's the only news outlet you've been following for this game.
  • kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I was quite enthusiastic about wiki project, but non-official sites are plagued by Talona herself causing all those awful advt. However, we have been assured that official Neverwinter wiki (for fans) will be launched with full support from cryptic (and possibly guides, etc. from their side too) once the "beta is near".
    Thanks gillrmn. Love those maps. Much nicer than the common link.

ranncore, that was the common search wiki that most will get when looking. Adding this better one might help. Oh yeah waste of time on the FB and most advertising links. I barely find interest enough to check here.
    edited December 2012
    kyllroy2 wrote: »
    Thanks gillrmn. Love those maps. Much nicer than the common link.

The maps are by cartographer Darren. He was last seen here about an year and a half ago then he set sail to cartograph more uncharted locations.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?3516-Cartography-Junkie-Maps-of-the-Realms-%28any-edition%29