test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings from an Eladrin Sorceress...

foxystar13foxystar13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hi there everyone!

Thought I'd join the waiting list, since my husband, surf13, showed me some amazing videos of Neverwinter at some conventions and such!

It looks incredible! And I really love the 4th edition D&D base being set in Neverwinter. I play an Eladrin Sorceress (Dragon Sorceress) in Surf's table-top game, which is also in the Forgotten Realms.
Caelynna%20original%20thumb.jpgCaelynna%20thumb.jpgCaelynna%20port%20thumb.jpg
Here's hoping for a Dragon Sorcerer build soon!

Byyeeee!
Post edited by foxystar13 on

Comments

• surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *waves* Hi honey! Welcome to Neverwinter!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter!
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Surf13's wife is re..I mean hi and welcome to Neverwinter! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Surf13's wife is re..I mean hi and welcome to Neverwinter! ;)
    *grins at iamtruthseeker*

Watch it Lad!
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi Welcome! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • foxystar13foxystar13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks everyone!
  • malukuamalukua Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    One does not simply walk into Neverwinter!
  • ruikesan85ruikesan85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2012
    It won't let me make my own thread yet, it thinks i just signed up since this is my first night actually posting. No matter. I first started playing video games as a wee babe when we got a computer with DoS, my dad probably regrets letting me see how to start the games because I never stopped. I think that's why I got a Genesis for Christmas one year, my video game addiction only got worse as every birthday Christmas and any time I got enough allowance I'd get a new game. Eventually, several years down the road, I got my own computer which was a hand me down but I bought the parts and upgraded it to let it play decent games too.

The few games I'd get for it weren't all that spectacular until I got Neverwinter Nights. This was a moment to be marked for me as it was the first time I'd encountered either DnD or true online multiplayer communities (although it isn't truly considered an MMO it did have a well backed community). I played a few other online games because of the community but like so many others wound up on WoW while trying every other MMO to come out looking for a solid way out.

My first year or so of college I met up with a few people who play tabletop DnD and got invited to come play with them. Having played NWN it was easy to catch on to the few differences that existed between NwN and PnP as well as make the leap to 3.5 from NwN's 3.0. That first game was Ravenloft and I will never forget it. Its to this day the best game we've played, up till the last few sessions of it when we found a door to Sigil and everyone switched characters but we'd been playing for months at that point and it was definitely the game to aspire to from then on. We have played DnD on and off since but since our schedules are all changed and some people moved away it's harder and harder to meet up to toss bones. I'm hoping we can start up a group once things clear up and get back to what made the game fun the first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter too ruikesan85! I hope you (and the other 84 ruikesans) have fun here! (If you can't do it later and still wish to, let me know if you want me to make you an introduction thread and I'll gladly move your post there.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Well met, Ruikesan and welcome to Neverwinter!
    edited November 2012
    Greetings Ruikesan,
    Welcome to my brain farm!
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    I eagerly anticipate sampling your delectable brain!
    I look forward to seeing you in the game!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well welcome Ruikesan

I hope the thread creating problems is fixed fast.

I suggest you go to the Neverwinter Online New Users FAQ if you have not already.
    And whenever you want to do some guild shopping I recommend looking at the Directory of the Founders Guilds of Neverwinter.

Also I invite you yo look at, ask me about, and join my guild( a link to it is in my signature)

Hope to see you around the forums and eventually in-game.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2012
    Surf needs to count himself lucky that his wife is willing to game with him! Hopefully some day my wife will agree to play something other than the iPad games she so enjoys! Welcome, Mrs. Surf, and welcome to you, too, Ruik!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Oh I do! And I have good r/l friends that also play with us.

In MMOs we often make a small guild, but we could join another guild so long as it's the right guild...

On the downside one of my brats also likes to play with us. Actually I expected an intro post from that one before now... Should count my luck while it's up :D
  • tiima1tiima1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've been playing a bugbear ranger in surf's tabletop game for the past 3 years. Good times! Glad to see dnd getting some online Neverwinter love. From what little I've seen it looks interesting.
    [SIGPIC]Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.[/SIGPIC]
    Confident, cocky, lazy, dead.
    edited December 2012
    tiima1 wrote: »
    I've been playing a bugbear ranger in surf's tabletop game for the past 3 years. Good times! Glad to see dnd getting some online Neverwinter love. From what little I've seen it looks interesting.

And here I imagined he's be the kind of DM that had you go through multiple chartacters. Must be the Mindflayer food or thrall thing ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Hey hey! Welcome to the NWO boards! Hope you have fun!

tiima1 is also another from our semi-regular MMO gaming... When we can interest everyone in a game. Looks like the gang is moving here!

Oh... Uh. I might have told folk on here about the time that Orog KOed you Bugbear ("twin strike" with dual-wield morning stars). Good times.

And here I imagined he's be the kind of DM that had you go through multiple chartacters. Must be the Mindflayer food or thrall thing ;)
    Oh he fits "Thrall".

There's the practical aspect of harvesting them over a protracted period. As long as the mind-control is working I can feed off their minds, brains and souls... Oh almost indefinitely!
  • tiima1tiima1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have a will save of "lots".
    [SIGPIC]Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.[/SIGPIC]
    Confident, cocky, lazy, dead.
    edited December 2012
    I have a will save of "lots".

Did you steal that tie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    *sucks up a tasty stray whisp of tiima1's soul*

Mmmmm.... Delectable!
  • exxplodey66exxplodey66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi, Both my wife and I played in Surf's tabletop game until she became pregnant with our little dwarf :p
    Cant wait to try this out, was playing DDO but have been tempted away to other games.
    edited December 2012
    And another one of our crew saunters cockily through the door.

Welcome exxplodey! Hope you enjoy NWO!

*Passes exx his mind-control collar*
  • foxystar13foxystar13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi tiima1 and exxplodey66!

How ya going?

PS. Added some more pictures to my first post.