test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spooky Adventure Contest Winners!

melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
Greetings!

The winners of the Spooky Adventure Contest have been announced.

Thank you all for participating, and congratulations to the winners!

To see the results, check out this News post!
Pixilated Community Entity
@Effreet in game
Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
Post edited by melanderi on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations to deadnsyde, remedialhappyman and tinyish!

Well done and enjoy the prizes!
    I know all the participants are appreciating the complimentary Beta Keys though ;-D

EDIT - And I want to see pictures of the cap and dice bags as soon as you get them!
  • girlbrushgirlbrush Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited October 2012
    Grats to the winners, and thanks Cryptic for the beta key. The community did win in more ways than one.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations to all!

However, we need more of these kind of contests.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    We need more of these kind of contests.

They're coming, don't worry :-D
    The closer we get to closed beta the more we will see these kinds of events.
  • girlbrushgirlbrush Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited October 2012
    I'm sure when NWO goes live, there'll be more opportunities for this kind of contest. They might even make it such that you have to use the Foundry to create your contest entry. Just imagine being able to play through the submissions instead of reading them via a forum post. Oh, the possibilities.
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    girlbrush wrote: »
    I'm sure when NWO goes live, there'll be more opportunities for this kind of contest. They might even make it such that you have to use the Foundry to create your contest entry. Just imagine being able to play through the submissions instead of reading them via a forum post. Oh, the possibilities.

Nice! b:pleased
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My heartiest congratulations to the winners. Rest assured your fame is forever saved in my meta-link posting here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations, well done! Indeed!
  • lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Gratz to the winners! Well done folks! b:victory
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Good job to all well done and congratulations!
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations to deadnsyde, remedialhappyman and tinyish!

Well done and enjoy the prizes!
    I know all the participants are appreciating the complimentary Beta Keys though ;-D

EDIT - And I want to see pictures of the cap and dice bags as soon as you get them!

Congrats to all of you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    Congrats folks, cant wait to play ur missions in neverwinter :)
  • ezrasteel1ezrasteel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    Awesome work! Congrats to the winners and a hearty thank you to all who participated in the contest. This is one of the things that builds a strong community and an even stronger game.

My Best,

Ezra Steel
  • yolksonuyolksonu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited October 2012
    Congratulations!!! The user made content is what I liked so much about the original NW. I am really looking forward to see how this all shapes up when people can start publishing their adventures.
    Einstein - "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."