test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An Introduction of the Greatest Proportion!

boonthescoutboonthescout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello people of Neverwinter, Boon here, but you can call me MystikMunkey. Why? Because that was my name originally on the first Neverwinter Nights. Played many of the Mods on that game includeing (I have no idea what the names were v.v') The City of Arabel (Beth/whatever it was called), a Zombie survival mod, .hack//signs mod, and even a few pvp/arena servers.

I had a blast with the original Neverwinter Nights campaign as well(Favorite campaign though had to be Shadows of Undertide.), though more than anything I enjoyed going online and role playing with other avid role play enthusiasts.

I have great hopes and expectations for the release of a Neverwinter MMO and cannot wait to step foot in my old kingdom :) Cant wait to see everyone in the game!

TLDR: I played first Neverwinter Nights, Role Played most of the time on servers, cant wait to see how this mmo goes.
Post edited by boonthescout on

Comments

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hello people of Neverwinter, Boon here, but you can call me MystikMunkey. Why? Because that was my name originally on the first Neverwinter Nights. Played many of the Mods on that game includeing (I have no idea what the names were v.v') The City of Arabel (Beth/whatever it was called), a Zombie survival mod, .hack//signs mod, and even a few pvp/arena servers.

I had a blast with the original Neverwinter Nights campaign as well(Favorite campaign though had to be Shadows of Undertide.), though more than anything I enjoyed going online and role playing with other avid role play enthusiasts.

I have great hopes and expectations for the release of a Neverwinter MMO and cannot wait to step foot in my old kingdom :) Cant wait to see everyone in the game!

TLDR: I played first Neverwinter Nights, Role Played most of the time on servers, cant wait to see how this mmo goes.

Whether you are Verbose ON or tl;dr Welcome to Neverwinter MystikMunke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hi and Welcome to the forums
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter!

In NWN1, I played a lot in the mods called, Neversummer. Loved all of them.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome!

Nice to see so many new players here. The community is growing exponentially!

p.s. those colors on the black background hurt my eyes, but I still read your intro :p
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    welcome!!! we are all here to have fun, though i think the hardcore christian folks have an agenda. i recommend not joining any religious anything in dnd.. it will not be fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • kittymofokittymofo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome MystikMunkey!
  • yoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdooooyoyoyooyoyooyoyooofohthofdoooo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome person i have never met before! how do you do

-edit-
    ..__......................__................,..... .....
    (__.._.|...._.._..|.__..(__.*|...,._.._..__-+-._.._..__
    .__)(/,|(_|[.)(/,.._)....__)||.\/.(/,[.._)..|.(_][.._).

what is this ?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    ..__......................__................,..... .....
    (__.._.|...._.._..|.__..(__.*|...,._.._..__-+-._.._..__
    .__)(/,|(_|[.)(/,.._)....__)||.\/.(/,[.._)..|.(_][.._).

what is this ?

Creative text art that reads, "Selune's Silverstars."