test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nominate iamtruthseeker for an ingame statue

ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
There has been a neverwinter Bruv (brother) as i call it, who has worked tirelessly on these forum boards and of his own free will, to help provide information to our new community members, at soaking up and updating information as it comes hand. While i was dissapointed to not see him as one of the nominated community rep's, he has been gratious in defeat and where most would have felt a tad bit disheartened, he has continued to shine, and not take a backwards step, and is still commited to his involvement to his sticky and community.

So im hoping that you could all support Truth and maybe we could see an Druid statue of him in game that might allow us a buff or something when the game launches.

Just a friendly Bump will do.

I am not a great speech writer, so please feel free to add.

(in andvance truth sorry man not trying to embarress you at all)
Post edited by ryvvik on

Comments

• ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    b:pleasedFriendly Bump
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree Truth took it quite well, with class even, and should have a good shot come round 2 I'd hope.

As for a statue, I'd save that level of distinction for legends Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.. think it would be a great gesture.

How about an in game consumable, like Turbine did with the lovable DDO forum funny man Kargon. They called it Kargon's Tasty Ham.

Truthseeker's Salve heals 40-60 hit points, plus 1 additional hp regeneration every minute... in recognition for about how often Truth comes back to these forums to keep us in the know :)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • catburger003catburger003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nope. He should just be a moderator or have an MVP title. Trust me, there's alot of people in other forums that are dedicated as him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want to HAMSTER in Neverwinter, whenever I want, for as long as I want.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Umm, err...thanks it's not necessary, but any thanks that's recognized will do.

And no further comment except if there were a character representation, it would be a wizard or monk.

*Goes off to blush somewhere.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I'd love to see some Truthseeker appreciation in game, even if it's just in an item description ;-)

Goodness knows it's deserved for all the work Truthseeker put into the forums.
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    And no further comment except if there were a character representation, it would be a wizard or monk.

sorry buddy thought all that um ddo talk, druid finally in, that was your toon love
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I got it, an item in game we get at the appropriate level needs to be a piece of jewelry named "The Truthseeker" it should give +1 to wis, +1 to Int, and 1/ a day casts see invisibility on the wearer of the item!

Or as alternate stats should give +3 to spot, +3 to search, and able to cast knock 3/ times a day, but still be called "The Truthseeker"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    faleth77 wrote: »
    I got it, an item in game we get at the appropriate level needs to be a piece of jewelry named "The Truthseeker" it should give +1 to wis, +1 to Int, and 1/ a day casts see invisibility on the wearer of the item!

Or as alternate stats should give +3 to spot, +3 to search, and able to cast knock 3/ times a day, but still be called "The Truthseeker"

Now thats a sweet idea
    edited September 2012

Nice! "casts see invisibility on the wearer of the item!" is freaken hilarious. No matter what the item will do, it should have this feature.

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    casts see invisibility on the wearer of the item!

I know I know a little grammatically incorrect but hey I'm an Okie we ain't got no more sense that this! LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slayogornslayogorn Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    First of all: *thumbs up for truthseeker*

Second: The glory of the foundry - create a kickass adventure everyone wants to play - send your players out on a quest to find the truthseeker, a long lost legendary sword which - as stories seem to suggest - is safeguarded by knights of pelor.
    The rumors of the last of the knights direct to Evernight however - the dark reflection of Neverwinter that is located in the shadowfell.

As the heroes arrive they have to realise, that their only connection to the truthseeker has been lost - as the last of the honourable knights of pelor who saw it as their duty to defend the truthseeker had been overwhelmed by a raid on the little chapel he was hiding the sword in - only to be dragged in the shadowfell and sold on the flesh market.

A cruel task awaits our heroes, as they have to find the head of the knight, claimed by "The Council", the residing ghoulish tyrants of Evernight. Only with this last remain of Pelors champion, the clerics can commit a ritual that will reveal the location of the truthseeker.
    Can the heroes lay the last remains of Pelors champion to peaceful rest and relocate the mighty truthseeker to aid them on their quests in Neverwinter - or will they suffer a terrible fate by the henchmen of the council?
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would say a true-seeing buff npc giver would be nice (Maybe a cool looking genasi or probably illithid...)
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I would say a true-seeing buff npc giver would be nice (Maybe a cool looking genasi or probably illithid...)

Ahh good man it gets even better truth-seeingb:chuckle
  • catburger003catburger003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nope.

Creating a quest for him on the Foundry or whatever it's called would suffice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want to HAMSTER in Neverwinter, whenever I want, for as long as I want.
    edited September 2012
    Nope.

Creating a quest for him on the Foundry or whatever it's called would suffice.

You really know how to spoil a good party, dont ya mate?

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Personally I am all for truthseeker getting some ingame acknowledgement but I also believe Andre should get something. See truthseeker it seems to be more of lore and story help for me where Andre helps with general things, both are very helpful and deserve respect.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think something better than a statue would be a NPC that gives you information and the history of Neverwinter and everyone in the city calls him the truth seeker.

And I never suggest anything like this, but Truth does deserve it.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
    edited September 2012
    I think something better than a statue would be a NPC that gives you information and the history of Neverwinter and everyone in the city calls him the truth seeker.

And I never suggest anything like this, but Truth does deserve it.

NIce cos i was afraid you might
    eyeroll

Theres also another brother, who has worked very hard as well, he know's who he is, and i have rewarded him already ;)
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ryvvik wrote: »
    NIce cos i was afraid you might

Theres also another brother, who has worked very hard as well, he know's who he is, and i have rewarded him already ;)

*Sniff* Everyone always thinking the worst of old stormy :P
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • aeroth001aeroth001 Member Posts: 420 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    Well if that don't happen maybe :

Well anyone remember the scarab lord title from wow ? Only one person on an entire server could have it.
    It would be nice if he had a title like that, something about wisdom ,information and things like this
    the keeper of knowledge or something like this.

Friendly "evil" bump b:sin
  • rekluze057rekluze057 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bump for great justice!
  • wifeaggr0wifeaggr0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bumpageb:victoryb:victory