test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My public forum access could change (again)

iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
This has nothing to do with Moderator discussions.

As a matter of fact, I can't disclose why it could change in up to twenty-four hours but I can say I was given notification about something this time that I accepted. If you also got notification, you know what's going on and can't talk either. If not, sorry absolutely no comment.

If this happens, I just wanted to give a heads up. I've updated the FAQ one last time with some Beta minor edits and Foundry final updates just in case. Edit: For example, I do not currently have PM at this time and can't say if/when it will be restored.

I just didn't want any (more) rumors about where I could have gone or if I was "kicked out" or anything. I'm fine, and if I'm ever not, you'll know.

But should I be...let's use the word "sequestered," I want you to know my thanks for all of your public support, and please try behaving yourself! :p

*May or may not have entered access code and said "down the rabbit hole again"*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by iamtruthseeker on

Comments

• Options
    subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    LOL have fun!
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ooooooooooooohhhhh, secret mission.

Very cool! b:laugh

Reading that we r both in Los Angeles, I'll buy you a beer someday given the chance we meet IRL.
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *May or may not have entered access code and said "down the rabbit hole again"*
    I guess we know who took the red pill. Just remember, there is no spoon.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ziggy Zaggy, Ziggy Zaggy, Hoi Hoi Hoi!!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Okay, so far things are working on my end accesswise. But it was better for me to be proactive and state that just in case it didn't. Sorry I can't say more but things are well. Carry on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Carry on.

For better or worse, always do... More often "carried away..." than anything b:victory
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well deserved Truth...you will make a fine addition.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    eshnickeshnick Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2012
    I'll miss your posting if you do get restricted access again. Keep in touch on our forums, where I'm listed as Swiftcleave.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    eshnick wrote: »
    I'll miss your posting if you do get restricted access again. Keep in touch on our forums, where I'm listed as Swiftcleave.

So far, happy to say it's not an issue on my end.

Other stuff people may or may not be saying whether it turns out to be related or not I'll just allow to die out as rumor or honestly admit that I'm not sure what to say or make of it right now and leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So far, happy to say it's not an issue on my end.

Other stuff people may or may not be saying whether it turns out to be related or not I'll just allow to die out as rumor or honestly admit that I'm not sure what to say or make of it right now and leave it at that.

Plausible deniability

Finally I rolled a 20 on my perception check...