test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Builder's Project

alleybasheralleybasher Member Posts: 16 Arc User
ffbj? Axemurderer? Lylac Soul? You out there? lordofworms, you done with that tileset yet?

The Builder's Project. I was not a founding member of that group on the NWN forums but I sure learned a lot about modding there. Anything like that NWO?

If not, there should be. If you know of one swing me an invite. I would make one but I will be too busy in the foundry to be a guild leader.
Post edited by alleybasher on

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unfortunately all of the people I know of who were going to make guilds to do this have had the thread archived and have not tried to revive or make anything new. I currently am looking for some people who will be building encounters and such . If you dont find any you are welcome to join mine I will use foundry an roleplay and PVP and all of that stuff as I enjoy it all.

If you really want help finding a guild ask Andre though as he is doing the Guild Registry thing.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Holla Death's way, our way, or several other good and decent avenues. If you look at the Directory of the Founders Guilds of Neverwinter here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=8481 you will find the game's most active guilds (including deathssickle's guild above!). What a great time to choose a guild and get started with your new gaming fam!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!