test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Like Minded

mzeeusikumzeeusiku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 38
I've been through the posts of people who seem to enjoy mmos same as me.

So I am looking to join a guild of self prescribed "tourists". Players who:

Are going to wait for the guy who hasn't read the scripts

Are going to say: "hey your fighter has a str of 9? Me too!"

Are going to search for traps "just in case" even though they've been through the instance before.

Are going to say "hmm we got 3 thieves and 2 magic users" lets have some fun, we don't need no stinkin' tanks or healz" or whatever the unperfect mix is.

Take a little extra time examining the lay of the land and the mobs at hand to alter strategies as needed

Want to stop and smell the roses, troll dung, witches' brew and yeasty ales!

PM me and I'll sign up!
Post edited by mzeeusiku on

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter Mzeeusiku :)

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We have also been active, and still are active, in DDO. We always run together... help each other improve our characters and reach goals. We are a laid back, adult guild that caters to those who just wish to play to have fun. Real life always comes first in Tyrs. We are a medium to large size guild, but great effort is taken to get to know everybody. Everyone helps everyone in Tyrs, thats the way we like it.

Take a look at our recruit thread in this very section:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=5111

You can also head over to our guild website and take a look at our guild rules. If you find us to your liking, we'd love to have ya!

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/

Its a private site you cant see much, but as soon as you tell me you like what you see, I'll grant you full read/write access so you can interact with the Tyrs community.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • mzeeusikumzeeusiku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2012
    Thanks boss, Ill have a look see when I have some off time to properly peruse.
  • elluricelluric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    HAHA man you seem a lot like me. I do almost all those things and am trying to find a guild also. let me know if there are any that sound good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    Galstaff Adventures will take ya. We like traps.. and we dont do it all strict. Fun is the most important thing, and personally, i like a good story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...