test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mercenary Legion

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2011
    As long as the rewards proves worthy of the fine work I perform, you can count me in your crew.

That means "I´m in !"
    edited December 2011
    Welcome heartshaker. I also read your post on the RP community and would like to ask anyone who has posted here for their thoughts/ opinions. Heartshaker, if you could find out more about what she is setting up over there and repost it here that would be great.
    Hope to hear from all of you,
    FDS
    edited January 2012
    Hey just like i told you on CO i'll join :) I'll have three games, maybe four to jump around on so i wotn always be on but when I'm on I'll be ready for somequesting and so forth.
    edited January 2012
    Glad to see you'll be joining us when you can. Looking forward to it.
    edited March 2012
    I wish to join as well seems like if I have any problems there will be plenty of help.
    edited April 2012
    Count me in ::cool:
    edited April 2012
    I got some questions
    1. will it be PvE, RP, PvP group or all those combined?
    2. Are you from Americas or Europe or where (asking this cause of times)
    thats it for now, answer those, and i'll MAYBE come in, depends about clan what im in other game if they choose to go to NWO
    edited April 2012
    Answer 1: Definitely PvE and PvP. I personally enjoy RPing, but don't know know for sure either way.
    Answer 2: United States
    If you do join us, great to have you.
    FDS
    edited April 2012
    Well i'm sorry but then I'll pass, PvE is fine, PvP MAYBE fine but NA not, im from europe and its not fun to be online during nights :D
    edited April 2012
    Sounds like fun i'm in but from Europe so will hope its diverse.
    edited April 2012
    Good to have you here, we'll see what happens about being diverse. Hope so, but nothing is certain.
    edited April 2012
    Alrighty things are slowly comin along so some time towards the end of this year we will finally be able to load up and play. I'm in the US EST.
    edited April 2012
    I want in! Soon this will be vintage internet gold.
    edited April 2012
    Welcome to the both of you. As far as vintage internet gold, we'll have to see what happens with that.
    FDS
  • aurrelusaurrelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hello all,
    Just so everybody knows, this is FDS. Had to change my forum name in order to merge the PW account due to some odd restrictions they place on forum names. Just want to keep everybody updated. Also, in case anybody didnt see, they are accepting sign ups for Beta keys even though the Beta is not actually live yet. Its on the home page.
    FDS
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    aurrelus wrote: »
    Hello all,
    Just so everybody knows, this is FDS. Had to change my forum name in order to merge the PW account due to some odd restrictions they place on forum names. Just want to keep everybody updated. Also, in case anybody didnt see, they are accepting sign ups for Beta keys even though the Beta is not actually live yet. Its on the home page.
    FDS

That's because Beta Keys were awarded at PAX East and for Pre-Ordered Torchlight 2.

Hope that explains it for you, and welcome back to your Guild forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aurrelusaurrelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thanks. Wish I had one of those keys :)
  • seamongooseseamongoose Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wanna join aswell, im 18 from eastern Europe and have some experience with MMORPGS, thought fairly little with D&D ( i played BG and similar games tho)
  • slonbgslonbg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wiould like to join too. I'm from Eastern Europe too.
    edited August 2012
    I apologize for my long absence. Its great to have both of you, and hopefully we will have a sizable European presence.
    For everybody, I believe that the game is being released in early 2013, so if everybody could just send me a PM about whether they are still interested in the guild and playing the game that would be great.
    FDS
  • noiichinoiichi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am definitely interested in joining when the time comes.
  • mcenakmcenak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am interested to join hope you have a spot for a chaotic evil b:chuckle
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Interesting!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to all the guys that posted. I am hoping that we will have people of all alignments to round off our group, so chaotic evil is great.
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well this is one of the two guilds I'm considering joining... Once that's possible.

In the meantime it could be interesting to get together and thrash out the possibilities, play some MMO together and see how it's going to shake out.

RaiderZ goes public in about 10 days and there's DDO. Anyone interested?
    edited September 2012
    surf13 wrote: »
    Well this is one of the two guilds I'm considering joining... Once that's possible.

In the meantime it could be interesting to get together and thrash out the possibilities, play some MMO together and see how it's going to shake out.

RaiderZ goes public in about 10 days and there's DDO. Anyone interested?

Id be happy to get together with anybody that wants to play DDO for a couple hours. That said my time is limited right now, so we would have to set up an actual time, not just a weekend or something like that. Anybody else have an opinion on this?
    edited September 2012
    If anybody else is interested in getting on DDO sometime, please post here or message me. Thanks to the couple people who already did.
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My toons are all on Sarlona. Where are yours?
    edited October 2012
    Im mostly on Cannith, though I think I have one on Sarlona -- I would have to check.
    edited October 2012
    Anybody on here seen any new info on release date?