test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

help

uchtreduchtred Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey folks this is Adamantium and i have no idea if this account is tied with my cryptic account. I am not a happy man two days trying to get this to work........ and the bears have to go feel like i am on a forum made for younlings.
Post edited by uchtred on

Comments

• Options
    thestormdragonthestormdragon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yep I made a thread as well this is a total cluster and we aren't getting any answers.
  • Options
    captainomelettecaptainomelette Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Who's using my name? Is it myself? It's me, isn't it? The name was technically in use, so I can't take it.

And why did I last log in Dec 31, 1969? I'm not sure I was a fan yet at that time.

Teddy bears??? I may not have been born in 1969, but I wasn't born 2003, either.

I know it sounds like whining, but this is painful.
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    rangergonewildrangergonewild Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Who's using my name? Is it myself? It's me, isn't it? The name was technically in use, so I can't take it.

And why did I last log in Dec 31, 1969? I'm not sure I was a fan yet at that time.

Teddy bears??? I may not have been born in 1969, but I wasn't born 2003, either.

For those wondering about the last log in date of Dec 31, 1969 here is an interesting nerdy read: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/72227
  • Options
    slypdiskslypdisk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I had some problems with this as well, but when I went to the Neverwinter site via Facebook it recognised my e-mail and asked me if I wanted to link my accounts. This was the only way I could find to logically link them, so if you're having trouble you might want to try that way.

I think it will only work if you're FB account (if you have one) is the same as your Cryptic and PWE account e-mails.

Cheerios
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Yep I can't use my old forum name of storm_dragon because PWE doesn't allow _ nor can I use stormdragon because it's "technically" being used, so I'm stuck with a d00d speak version.
    b:angry
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Whoa, we have a thestormdragon and a stormdrag0n. O_o Feels like The Death of Superman. XD
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    shiaika wrote: »
    Whoa, we have a thestormdragon and a stormdrag0n. O_o Feels like The Death of Superman. XD

Yeah thank you perfect world for giving me so much confidence in the future...b:sad
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    uchtreduchtred Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have been a fan of cryptic for some time but its not cryptic anymore i am gone..... farewell.
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2012
    Please don't go! We'll miss you!

First, head to http://nw.perfectworld.com/ (this was formerly playneverwinter.com).

Click the "Access Beta" button

If you have a Cryptic account, please "Click here to log in."
    This should take you to: [url] https://my.perfectworld.com/nw[/url]

Make sure you have the Cryptic radio button selected, then enter your account name and password.

This will take you to a page for you to link to a Perfect World account. If you have a Perfect World account, go ahead and enter your information there, if not, you can create a new one.

If you create a new one, it will auto-populate with your Cryptic account name, handle, and email address. Fill out the rest of the page and click "Register."

If you have questions, send a ticket to support and they'll help you out!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Bears are relentless killing machines. How is that NOT DnD? b:cute
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Since I have different emails for FB than here (silly me I have a GAMING-related email to limit the spam from FB and vice-versa) that did not work before I signed up in a huff here as is. But I'm here. Only thing that burns me is when it had an allowed user/display name then I submitted it and it right-at-that-moment said it wasn't. Insta-lock names still annoy me.

But yes, search does work for me but not the Dev Tracker. But they have fixed the edit post to show your post after it's edited. Small steps...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2012
    kyllroy2 wrote: »
    Is the search feature working for anyone?

Is this worth repeating? It seems that its either broken or lacks functionality.b:worried

As a test I searched the word "help" and got 0 results.

Next I searched the same but with 1 reply in the search preferences and the same 0.

Are photo image links disabled in these posts? I tried IMG and Html and they came up as links and not photos.

Can someone assist?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    uchtred wrote: »
    I have been a fan of cryptic for some time but its not cryptic anymore i am gone..... farewell.

/// So, you would rather have Atari than Perfect World? I simply cannot agree with that. Perfect World is 100 times, if not more, better than Atari had become. I will never buy another Atari Product, so as long as I can help it! ///

I am thankful to the gods of olde that Neverwinter shall not be tainted by the demon, Atari. Indeed.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    kyllroy2 wrote: »
    Is this worth repeating? It seems that its either broken or lacks functionality.b:worried

As a test I searched the word "help" and got 0 results.

Next I searched the same but with 1 reply in the search preferences and the same 0.

Are photo image links disabled in these posts? I tried IMG and Html and they came up as links and not photos.

Can someone assist?

Way down at the bottom of the page is a small box that dynamically displays the settings of BB Forum Software. These settings are also displayed on a per-user level as well. For example, a forum administrator and/or moderator will see different values depending on their access level settings. When pertinent forum settings are changed, so too will this display to reflect such changes.

As of this reply: