What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Mods

13»

Comments

• Options
    m1coraz0n#7949 m1coraz0n Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What mod do you consider to be the worst for the game?
  • Options
    juckett#3204 juckett Member Posts: 1 New User
    Player activity on the forum seems quite sporadic in my experience, with few regulars, so I'm not sure if this is an easy question for many of us to answer either. Most tend to come here to post bugs or feedback and then vanish.
    STEPPERMOTOR.FR motors to meet the needs of different customers and different applications are now available Stepper motor driver , Brushless DC motor and more.
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited December 2023

Player activity on the forum seems quite sporadic in my experience, with few regulars, so I'm not sure if this is an easy question for many of us to answer either. Most tend to come here to post bugs or feedback and then vanish.

In these days players use discord server as main platform of communication..

You could say that this forum is just relict of the past.
    And it's not only here in Neverwinter online. All games in these days have own official discord servers.

Some of my previously played games fully migrated to discord, that's mean they no longer support forum. And their main website act only as presentation of news, patch notes or do some presentations.

Considering current activity on this game, perhaps it's time to get over with this forum ?

Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    Id rather go here than discord myself.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    I won't join a discord. Their interface SW and privacy policies are WAY WAY too intrusive.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts