test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Past Events

marcos#2909 marcos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I played Neverwinter in 2016 and returned at the end of 2023. I decided to make a new char so I could understand all the changes. Just one thing I would really like: to be able to do the past events. It seems there are so many game content I cannot try. I watch a video (Aragon) about a past event buyout at zen store. It is good to get the rewards, but I would like to know if the new players will ever get a chance to make those campaigns and live those adventures.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited January 4

I played Neverwinter in 2016 and returned at the end of 2023. I decided to make a new char so I could understand all the changes. Just one thing I would really like: to be able to do the past events. It seems there are so many game content I cannot try. I watch a video (Aragon) about a past event buyout at zen store. It is good to get the rewards, but I would like to know if the new players will ever get a chance to make those campaigns and live those adventures.

I assume the past events you talked about are these:

1. There is no past event buyout.
    2. The buyout available in Zen store is for the current event. To be more specific, it is not even for the "current event". It is for the current phase of the current event. It is in 2nd phase. You cannot even buy the completion of the 1st phase.
    3. There is no real campaign in these events. These asked you to do HE, RQ and whatever to get the reward. There is no story. No extra quest.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    marcos#2909 marcos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thank you very much for the clarifications about the events (no) content ;) . Concerning the past event buyout there is no current item at zen store, but there was at May, 11-18 last year.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited January 5

Thank you very much for the clarifications about the events (no) content ;) . Concerning the past event buyout there is no current item at zen store, but there was at May, 11-18 last year.

1. That is a limited time offer for a short period of time.
    2. You needed to have premium pass in order to get the premium reward.
    3. If you wanted both tier of rewards, you would need to buy both buyout.
    4. If you just wanted the premium tier reward, you would still need to buy both.
    5. Unless you want the rewards for collection purpose, most rewards are out-of-date (there are something way better now).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***