test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Demonweb Pits Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Demonweb Pits. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Current Known Issues Highlights
Note: Several of these issues have been fixed internally and will be resolved in an upcoming patch.
  • In certain circumstances, Lolth does not perform her full combat rotation.
  • Characters are not consistently knocked upward in the air during the Lolth encounter.
  • Certain achievements for the dungeon can unlock without properly meeting the condition.
  • In certain circumstances, the “Miracle Crit” buff can be applied twice.
  • Gromph Companion's 'Hacking Fury' Causes On Screen Bushes and Grass to Flicker and Move.
  • Prototype Realm Engine Gadget does not increase the drop rate of campaign currencies by 15%.
Post edited by percemer on

Comments

• Options
    methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Legacy campaign quests were reset with the start of mod 26. There was no warning that this would be happening and nothing in the patch notes. I had completed 16 legacy campaign quests on 10 characters for a total of 160 quests and I was waiting for the 2x legacy campaigns in a couple of weeks. All 160 quests were reset, losing 30-40 hours of game time... If there had been a warning I could have handed them in beforehand....
  • Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    1) Random queues are a mess -- go in without a full group and it doesn't fill -- and it won't allow replacements (treats like PVP or private, no one left).
    2) Are the randoms supposed to be like Master's? Because some are now insanely difficult for the average group -- COK is more like MCOK.
  • Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Hati (1st boss FBI) blows you off the cliff now. Even when running forward in protected area.
  • Options
    breteboy666#7213 breteboy666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    MASTER DEMON WEB PITS :

Equipment drop rates: new mythic gear boss drops... ive seen 2 drops in around 35 full runs.

1st boss, 2nd boss issues: ive been kicked out disconnected from server and ending back up in protectors enclaves with my powers all jumbled about, and not being able to return to instance!

2nd boss: double the amount of adds during orcus phase even when slowing burn.

sometimes he re applies his shield right after you take it down even with a good burn

last boss issues:

demon web pits on playstation: tanks finding it hard to see her hand raised mechanic due to camera not being able to be backed out more. they cant see raised hand properly while carrying out hand duties in time.

hypo is 1shotting all dps with full health with maxed 88k builds when grouped up with tank full group of 5. some tanks even get 1 shotted through shield on lucky crits via lolth its way over powered.

people get stuck in final boss platform on the initial godly weapon phase after meteors.

meteors appearing sometimes after or during the fall drop after when meteors are supposed to end.

spiders sometimes getting stuck under platform if a cw uses repel to push spiders off platform, healing weapon and now being able to kill spiders.

boss sometimes not dropping down after godly weapon phase.

Godly weapon sometimes getting 1 shotted from dragging big spider to weapon.

you can kite spider around with tank via platform with shield up and it stops all mechanics just chasing tank, tanks wouldnt have to do this if you fixed that o.p hypo!!! and if you can make her feet glow or something during her hand raising mechanics. console players are at a massive disadvantage on this front.

big RED AOE after weapon phase. is killing people even if you trying to run out of it. you have to double dodge it.

sometimes purple glowing webs where u need to stand to stop massive d.o.t doesnt show, or disappears immediately. i always thought you had to stay away from dangerous looking attacks but it seems standing in it you survive anywhere else u die! is this intended? lol

sometimes invisible spiders on the platform.

FIX YOUR DUNGEON ITS RIDDLED WITH BUGS!!!!!! TY
  • Options
    uncertn#6703 uncertn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can't access new m26 masterwork

I have Chult and Sharandar Masterwork unlocked. There are no craft related quests available in the workshop, the stronghold, Chult or Sharandar. There are no recipes available to buy in those zones either.The quest giver in Sharandar shows nothing new. The new recipe npc in the new zone has nothing to offer.
    I put in a support ticket last Tuesday. After a week of back and forth , they decided I had a bug and should post here.

PSN is uncrtn t character is uncrtn

Here are a few screenshots.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/198885019@N08
  • Options
    uncertn#6703 uncertn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    M26 Masterwork problem solved. Thanks Devs!
  • Options
    methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User

Legacy campaign quests were reset with the start of mod 26. There was no warning that this would be happening and nothing in the patch notes. I had completed 16 legacy campaign quests on 10 characters for a total of 160 quests and I was waiting for the 2x legacy campaigns in a couple of weeks. All 160 quests were reset, losing 30-40 hours of game time... If there had been a warning I could have handed them in beforehand....

Bumping this one as you don't seem to be addressing it! The 2x legacy event is coming soon and I am still missing 160 quests to hand in. The legacy currency isn't the main issue, rather I'm missing out on the 800 legacy store currency. Yes EIGHT HUNDRED!!! Please address this mess up ASAP and at least acknowledge it here as all I'm getting from tickets is to check forums....
  • Options
    darkwolf#2736 darkwolf Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Ok guys am here to report a big messup u guys did with today patch . The 6th week milestone rewards in the demonweb pits campaign is giveing the worg rewards. I just opened it and it give me a bound engineers nick and belt and not the house baenre brooch or warp that i was to get from the milestone reward. Plz fix this .and give me the right rewards that i did not get plz.