test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Xbox] Demonweb Pits Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2023 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Demonweb Pits. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Current Known Issues Highlights
Note: Several of these issues have been fixed internally and will be resolved in an upcoming patch.
  • In certain circumstances, Lolth does not perform her full combat rotation.
  • Characters are not consistently knocked upward in the air during the Lolth encounter.
  • Certain achievements for the dungeon can unlock without properly meeting the condition.
  • In certain circumstances, the “Miracle Crit” buff can be applied twice.
  • Gromph Companion's 'Hacking Fury' Causes On Screen Bushes and Grass to Flicker and Move.
  • Prototype Realm Engine Gadget does not increase the drop rate of campaign currencies by 15%.
Post edited by percemer on

Comments

• Options
    pab#6285 pab Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The new belt item from the zen market prototype realm engine is not increasing currency by 15%.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hi @pab#6285,

Thanks for reporting it! We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by jamiefors#0606 on
  • Options
    rngrob#7231 rngrob Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Broken achievement "Master of Demogorgon" Please can you fix as been broken since 2021!!!
  • Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    Infernal Citadel is bugged as part of advanced dungeon queues now. In the chain maze Enter the Abyss part before the first boss, the floor gets covered with poison killing everyone - making it impossible to enter the portal to continue the dungeon.
  • Options
    abbadonn#5192 abbadonn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I am EXTREMELY upset that you have removed the Genie Gifts from the reaper vendor. Why have you done this???? I literally have nothing else to spend my reaper marks on and I count on the Genie Gifts to use them to buy currency for the Dark Gifts and Frozen Treasures that I need for my guild upgrades. Or to speed up my legacy campaign progress on new toons. You could have removed those epic shards of empowerment or the mount collars that are a dime a dozen now. When I realized they were gone this morning I didnt even wanna play anymore I was so upset. You have literally thrown a wrench into everything I was planning to do to upgrade my guild. Please put them back in there.
  • Options
    stardustmama#5658 stardustmama Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    I tried logging in immediately after the new mod and could not with 3 of my characters that were left in Protectors Enclave before the mod. I was immediately kicked and sent to the dashboard. My main character that I left in Dread Ring before update I was finally able to get in and logged in and out twice. I made the mistake of using my travel post to go to Menzo but instead was immediately kicked from the game and sent to the dashboard. Now I have 3 characters in PE and one in Menzo and when I try to log in to any of them the game immediately sends me to the dashboard. I started having problems similar to this but not this bad when mod 25 dropped. I have spoken with my internet provider and have done quite a bit of troubleshooting. I have taken my Xbox to two different places with even faster internet and still have the same problem. I'm playing on an Xbox One S. This is the only game I have any issue with.
  • Options
    abbadonn#5192 abbadonn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I'm having some issues in the final boss fight in Master Demonweb Pits. While tanking, she keeps knocking me down with the red blob while I'm blocking. Then when I get killed by the hypo I can't use a life scroll because of the ongoing block glitch. I'm also getting the small spider on my face while I have the hypo on me, which is certain death. Seems like this just started with the August 10th maintenance. Also, I think you should possibly fix it so the little spider cannot target the tank. It's impossible to block the knockdown when you can't use your abilities.