test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last boss Spellplague

ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
Hi @nitocris83 @percemer , this bug has been around for ages, why can't it be fixed? You can't redo the boss 3 times because the portals don't come out, even though we try to do as little damage as possible.

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Yup happened to me yesterday as a matter of fact. It happens a LOT.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello!

It's a known issue, and I've also experienced it myself. Sadly, it's very hard to fix this issue internally.

Meanwhile, the workaround is to defeat Nostura more slowly, so she can use all her mechanics.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    When Pwent gets possessed in the Dwarven King questline, you have a mechanic where he cannot be damaged past a certain amount of HP until you follow the proper procedure of dragging him to the gold circles. So, y'all have the code to "stop" incoming damage to a mob.

"It's hard" is a pretty sucky reason to leave something broken, especially with the amount of time it can sometimes take to even get to Nostura. A fail at the end of Spellplague caverns is really disheartening, especially if it was a random that we've waited ages for the pop.

Also, she sometimes curses someone and then refuses to use the glare that clears it.
  • Options
    irene#2829 irene Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    Maybe try killing the Planar Tears 1 by 1 slowly in rotating Trobriand fashion.

Perhaps the bug is that the condition did not trigger twice when 2 people each killed a planar tear at the same time. It triggered once and the system see it as 4/5 killed. With 5 high dps killing at different places, the chance for 2 or more to die at the same time is high.
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    My friend, they can't even fix movement speed with fighter and you want them to fix dungen's mechanics xD forget- this is to much for a pack of bunglers.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    Anyone clever enough to design this game which is pretty impressive, the scenery, the choices and many activities are a very talented group. I bet you the powers to be over the developers heads don't want them fixing anything unless they are given the go-ahead. The Dev's might not be the ones to blame, it could be a money hungry owner or owners. Just a thought.