• Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 407 Arc User
    Just writing to say me too :)
  • Options
    oldschooldndplyroldschooldndplyr Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Unable to login/play. Please Fix this

• Options
    oldschooldndplyroldschooldndplyr Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Oh, and extend current events due to being unable to participate in them.
  • Options
    unuldurunuldur Member Posts: 18 Arc User

Same problem, as I understand they added a patch but something went wrong, hope they fix it soon!

Do you think? They are incompetent. There is the problem 2nd day and nobody make anything. Wellcome in Cryproc world of incompetence.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

I won the $500,000 lottery and I must sign to collect the cheque by today before 5pm. I rejected it because I have to play neverwinter after work. Justin Bieber and Elon Musk both called me to have a talk show. I rejected them because I have to play neverwinter. But when I finally reach home to start neverwinter, it says the client have quit expectedly. My day is ruined and my damage is immeasurable.

Lucky escape I reckon... Musk would probably have offered you a job at twitter =)

• Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    not login maintenance bad
  • Options
    unuldurunuldur Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    You do 2 maintenance a week to prevent people from playing and add to that the inability to log into the game for the next 24 hours. It can be seen that your skills are really at a very low level, not to write rudely.
    Are you able to at least write in which year you plan to launch this pseudo-game (the game is to be played from the word go, not to constantly wait for incompetent programmers to destroy something and then fix it for weeks)?

The site still has this tweet:
    Neverwinter Access Issues

By Nitocris | Wed 05 Apr 2023 09:03:19 PM PDT

We are aware of Neverwinter being unavailable for some players. We are working on a fix but will be unable to push one live until tomorrow, April 6, at 7am PT. We appreciate your patience and will be looking at a doing a makegood for impacted players.
  • Options
    summerwind2015summerwind2015 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    I am getting this message when I try to login. "Unable to start game client: client quit unexpectedly. When will this be fixed??? It is 10AM PST!!!

"
  • Options
    i patched but the game won't start i lose my vip key i want my money back or an extra vip key

• Options
    before patch image 2 after patch download preview error 2
  • Options
    morinettimorinetti Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Discord channel was a waste. Really, is that all we can have for on what's going on?
  • Options
    chada#8427 chada Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Can someone pack and upload the previous state of the game without the patch? This will resolve the issue until it is fixed. Because Arc doesn't give a HAMSTER to us as you can see and they don't want to help and you can only play the patch downloading turns off.
  • Options
    midilamidila Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Still can't get in. Same problem everyone else is having. Some patch was pushed out from the servers about 14 hours ago that started this problem.
  • Options

we know and in the meantime I lost a day at the pc waiting for a fix we want something in return
  • Options
    stompit#4493 stompit Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    percemer said:

Hi!

Thanks for sharing our posts @kotoamatzukami!

That's indeed our latest updates regarding this issue. We need to perform an emergency maintenance, but we cannot yet due to some technical issues. Unfortunately, this may take a few more hours, but we will keep you updated.

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,

Thank you for the update.
  • Options
    kotoamatzukamikotoamatzukami Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    morinetti said:

How can I join this discord channel @kotoamatzukami?

It was just a post in our alliance discord (a member copied what was written somewhere (forum, reddit, i don't know)), it's not a Cryptic or PW or whatever official discord server.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

morinetti said:

How can I join this discord channel @kotoamatzukami?

It was just a post in our alliance discord (a member copied what was written somewhere (forum, reddit, i don't know)), it's not a Cryptic or PW or whatever official discord server.
    I don't know if this one is active or valid.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1233562/protector-enclave-a-neverwinter-discord-chat-channel
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited April 2023

http://www.localtaste.lt/dishes/blood-pressure/
    It's actually very tastefully >>> - https://youtu.be/d1iokTJVaPw . Also, there is a http://jususnekutis.lt/en/meniu/hot-dishes/potato-pudding/
    last one stuffed in also outlet hoses but with potato mash. mhm yumy. you should also try Cepelinas and kugelis. BiS.
    P.S.
    If you ever visit Lithuania ontact me. @^_^)
  • Options
    Perhaps you could send that picture in to the photo competition...
  • Options
    chada#8427 chada Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This is the Polish "Kaszanka" zwyrolu.
    When it's bad, we say kasana.
    xD
  • Options
    edited April 2023

I'll give you this and a dessert
  • Options
    stompit#4493 stompit Member Posts: 18 Arc User

• Options
    edited April 2023

Can we still post poops?
    lol sry joking on our lats posts...
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Kugelis is the best. Make it on ur own - https://youtu.be/_KQMI2iWzCA
    I can eat non stop of this beautifull food ^^ with propper souce mhmh
    Also would like to note. white peper bad. ^^ question does anyone here like white pepper?
    I hate it so bad..
  • Options
    balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 186 Arc User
    Your request (886583) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email or login to the support site and update it there.

Navi (Arc Games)

Apr 6, 2023, 11:04 PDT

Hello balufunke,

We've received other reports of this same issue. It is a known issue and the developers are currently investigating.

Unfortunately Customer Service is unable to resolve the issue directly so we will need to wait for the fix to come from the development team.

We are currently unaware of an ETA for a potential fix.

To increase visibility for the issue, or to see if other users found a workaround, we'd recommend posting about this issue on the official bug reports forum: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and support.
    Regards,
    GM Navi
    STO Product Lead

balufunke

Apr 6, 2023, 00:09 PDT

See Attachments

Attachment(s)
    Screenshot (7).png
  • Options
    they should hire monkeys they plan better than their staff
  • Options
    edited April 2023

As a gaming NW community, we are frustrated and disappointed that we are unable to launch the game due to issues caused by the developers. We have invested time and money into this game, and it's unacceptable that we are unable to enjoy it as intended. We demand that the developers takes responsibility for the situation and resolves the issues promptly so that we can fully experience and enjoy the game we have purchased in long term.
    Post edited by morinetti on
  • Options
    ruigat911ruigat911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    And so what we have, the money is taken, the game does not work, we are offered a discount on the Zen market, which we do not need because the game does not work