test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Menzoberranzan Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Menzoberranzan. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Current Known Issues
  • A button to summon a random vanity pet is currently visible in the vanity pet inventory tab. This button will be temporarily removed in an upcoming patch, with the summon random feature available in the future.
  • [Console] The new free storefront packs are currently not available on the PS or Microsoft Store. We hope to have them available soon.

Comments

• Options
    hoochymanyana#0588 hoochymanyana Member Posts: 1 New User
    Lightning Flash Enchantment is consumed but not reclaimable from unlock tab.
  • Options
    bears597#4948 bears597 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Messed up and bought two week progression on wrong charactrer who has not even been to north dark reaches, The two week progress went towards the North Dark Reaches campaign and must have bugged the Zen store. I loaded main character looked in the Zen store to purchase the pack again and cannot purchase the pack, or on any of my alts. Just deleted the game trying to see if that will help, so frustrating that i will have to wait three weeks or longer to get the enchantment.
  • Options
    bears597#4948 bears597 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just put in a fresh download, still no sign of 2 week progression pack, anyone seeing theses messages?
  • Options
    thx87thx87 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Mythic Lightning Flash enchantment is consumed during the exchange but cannot be reclaimed from the claim/unlock tab. Submitted a ticket for this reason as well on ticket nr#881521.
  • Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    N/A
    Post edited by unthoughtknown on
  • Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    See Aragon’s video on this Blaspheme Assasin bug:

https://youtu.be/hW3Qp0TiSCA
  • Options
    wddwxywddwxy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Gzemnid trial bug:

If you get Atropal/Zariel combination in phase 3, Atropal's pull push mechanic is delayed from the animation, not starting the pull until AFTER the animation finishes. This in combination with the runes at the same time makes it more difficult than needed to get the runes as you get pushed at the same time as the rune explosions, instead of before they go off.
  • Options
    bleydbr#0609 bleydbr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Launcher still Freezin in loading ... plz Fix this !!!!
  • Options
    valdemor#9919 valdemor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am no longer able to buy the spider temple key, in any of my characters, and I have the full campaign.
  • Options
    annoyedpotato#6726 annoyedpotato Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Game is shutting down at log in screen. I really hope we do not lost feathers since the game is failing.
  • Options
    dimainferus#2225 dimainferus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    gladly thank you to make so bugged trial. As a product owner of 3 dev teams i with all confidence admire that the quality of your q&a team is totall shame if you bring such product on prod.....

For today we knew for about 13 bugged mechanics that are already known. Any news when you gonna fix this?

Oh btw? thank you for making mechanics for rdd. You trying to make a class balance while making last dung and trial where all mechs are way more acceptable for rdd making classes way more imbalancing, same thing like it was when you have ring of wind or no. For now if you are melee and dont have a const party, gl to join a random team////
  • Options
    grizord2#2543 grizord2 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Hi

Since the launch of mod 25 my game on ps4 has suffering from multiple connection issues, lag, crashes and freezes.
    I know this is a common issue, but it wasn't playing so bad in the past as it's now since the launch.
    I also checked everything that could cause those problems. I uninstalled the game, moved from the SSD to external HD, HD to external SSD; changed the internet provider, etc.

Just wanted to know if it could be possible to tone down the graphics to help the game run smoother. The lag is even worse than in the River District Map so it's kinda impossible to play and imerge into the game.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    tinkabellahz#6347 tinkabellahz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Cathedral of madness quest keeps resetting when I leave the cathedral. Have tried abandoning quest and picking it back up. Tried 5 times and still having an issue.
  • Options
    fresh7s#5800 fresh7s Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The lag on Playstation 4 in Menzoberranzan is atrocious! I have a 1 gigabyte network and I have confirmed all other zones but river district and Menzobarranzan display latency. Hoping you add this to known bugs, as this was mentioned already by a commenter back in April! :'(
  • Options
    bohemyus#1529 bohemyus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    please Fix Mezobarranzan framelag on ps4 this is too much, 3 frame per sec when playing is impossible to bare, if open the menu or inventory, the game in background is working full framerates, too bad I cant play with the bags open