test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Xbox] Menzoberranzan Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Menzoberranzan. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Current Known Issues
  • A button to summon a random vanity pet is currently visible in the vanity pet inventory tab. This button will be temporarily removed in an upcoming patch, with the summon random feature available in the future.
  • [Console] The new free storefront packs are currently not available on the PS or Microsoft Store. We hope to have them available soon.

Comments

• Options
    bill3333bill3333 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Purchased the complete season pass for 2,500 zen. The 1st of the 3 is flagged as complete but all rewards top and bottom are locked?
    Is there something I need to do to open up the rewards?
  • Options
    reapzz#4715 reapzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Executioners covenant (new insignia bonus) is currently inobtainable, non of the new mounts can support the use of this insignia bonus

A friend has upgraded a new lightening enchant and tried to turn it into the claims agent to make it account wide, the enchantment dissappeared
  • Options
    cormerilcormeril Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    playing in the new area yesterday , and was dashboarded about 12 times, froze about 5 times and everywhere else was fine.
  • Options
    lordaule#2304 lordaule Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Master Zariel's Challenge: the brightness level in phases 3+ has been drastically increased. It's now blindingly bright yellow and white, so much so that it causes eye strain - not to mention making all the mechanics such as the daunting lights incredibly hard to see.
  • Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    Gzemnid’s Reliquary is too difficult for random trial queue. The phase with 4 ghost beholders and fire beams one-shot players right and left, bodies grounded everywhere. If not adjusted, it will soon be the new demo where people just abandon when it pops in queue.
  • Options
    roushtnroushtn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Help. I’m at wits end here. Today is 3-29-23. I have been having connection issues for the past week. I can’t stay connected for more than 10 seconds, 15 max. This occurs on both the live server and the Beta Shard.

I have called me ISP every name in the book, and had my gateway replaced 3 times to no avail. I can connect to all of my streaming Apps, and even YouTube and watch tv for hours. As soon as I log into Neverwinter, goodnight. Game loads up. I log into a character, moments later, disconnected. Tonight I started loading some other games to see if the same thing happened. Nope. I can play Assassins Creed, Forza, Far Cry with no problems. Neverwinter on the other hand disconnects every time.

Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    See Aragon’s video on this Blaspheme Assassin bug:

https://youtu.be/hW3Qp0TiSCA
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User

Executioners covenant (new insignia bonus) is currently inobtainable, non of the new mounts can support the use of this insignia bonus

It's my understanding this is by design. Not all 4-slot bonuses will be available to all new 4-slot mounts. The ones we can't use now will be come available on future mounts. IIRC Aragon did a video explaining this issue.

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    unjustice#9983 unjustice Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    If I could stay connected long enough, I could give some decent feedback but I can't. It took me hours to just finish doing the few opening quests for the new area.
  • Options
    l0st#4287 l0st Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Not able to purchase spider key since new mod release (already known on PC)
  • Options
    bought the legendaty chest piece while in new area because it said 3% crit per party member, then it changes to 1% crit outside of new area, should state that in the tooltips like other gear with same effects
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    cormeril said:

bought the legendaty chest piece while in new area because it said 3% crit per party member, then it changes to 1% crit outside of new area, should state that in the tooltips like other gear with same effects

Is it this one? I bring it up because the following is shown in the new area in PC.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Yep, its ok i just realized i was in a party of 3 when i looked and bought it.
  • Options
    avr#9704 avr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Menzoberranzan. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.
    >
    > NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.
    >
    > Current Known Issues* A button to summon a random vanity pet is currently visible in the vanity pet inventory tab. This button will be temporarily removed in an upcoming patch, with the summon random feature available in the future.
    >
    > * [Console] The new free storefront packs are currently not available on the PS or Microsoft Store. We hope to have them available soon.

Currently Xbox One User will crash constantly, and surely during any HE and during Lock Down. Will there be a fix soon?
  • Options
    erkalynn22#2381 erkalynn22 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The Midnight Market quest will not advance if you are in a group and one player goes two areas ahead of the other player. The quest also does not allow fluid progression while in a group as only one player can activate the hiding spot at a time. The quest itself is simple is just an inconvenience if they advance too far ahead and you have to restart it.
  • Options
    chgaca#1677 chgaca Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    cormeril said:

playing in the new area yesterday , and was dashboarded about 12 times, froze about 5 times and everywhere else was fine.

I cannot play the new area either, keep freezing and have to restart xbox. So very frustrating. No problems with any of the older areas, just the new area.
  • Options
    jackhyde#1057 jackhyde Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Maidens ward helmet threat generation is bugged. It's only active for 1 seconds every 5 seconds according to the buff bar. Please fix. It's disheartening grinding for this gear only to have it be broken
  • Options
    naiyamoonlight#4314 naiyamoonlight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    (Xbox) I’ve played the Jubilee event as required… I however, did not receive any of the rewards that were offered as a result … I reported it to the developers, they are awar of the issue and working on it