test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New purple and gold weapons deal 0 damage with the Warlock's Creeping Death skill

hello. New purple and gold weapons deal 0 damage with the Warlock's Creeping Death skill. Here's a video

Comments

• Options
    dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    It's the same video in the cloud

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/46Jz/KGxWAdCeN
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    They know, was reported 1 year ago at launch of dragonbone vale module
  • Options
    @masteroga this post is about new weapons from northdark
  • Options
    abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    Warlock's creeping death has this issue with every non-augmentable (which has fixed stats and cant be changed with cube of augmentation) weapon sets (started with the Fortified weapon sets, continued with the grand alliance weapon, and now the Stormforged weapon set). It was reported in march 2022 by mongol69, but it avoided the devs attention. I made a ticket few weeks ago, when I got my warlocks Stormforged weapon. Support said it wasnt reported before, so its getting escalated for the dev team. Lets hope it will get fixed soon.
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • Options
    @percemer Please pay attention to this, there is a new weapon for everyone except the warlock
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

@masteroga this post is about new weapons from northdark

Creeping death has been bugged for several years now for weapon sets that are not artifact sets. The new Northdark Weapons are NOT artifact sets, so they also contain this bug.

We should keep reporting it though, because we shouldn't let them think that we're happy to have either a feat we can't use, or weapons we can't use.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    @nitocris83 Please hurry up the fix, for several years the warlock cannot use some sets of weapons.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I will escalate this issue for investigation. Thanks for your help and your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    kerrik#3439 kerrik Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    @percemer any followup? years of "escalating" and mostly "thanks for patience" did not solve the issue. I enjoy new content, but why penalize not so strong but fun to play class?
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited March 2023

years of "escalating" and mostly "thanks for patience" did not solve the issue. I enjoy new content, but why penalize not so strong but fun to play class?

Forget about it.

It's one of old Neverwinter traditions. If glitch affect only warlock's = devs put that issue in list of low priority.

In mod 6 due life steal( legacy mechanic) nerf, roughly 80~90% of all warlocks either quit game or migrate to other classes..

In the midle of mod 6 Devs promised update/rework warlocks to compensate looses due life steal nerf, and make templocks less depending on life steal.
    That promise where fulfilled in mod 10 (Hellbringer warlock update) and temptation ( legacy warlock healer) updated in mod 13.

So if you play as warlock, then get used for it. For the loOOOOOooooOOOooong delays to any glitch fixes.

Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    I miss lifesteal. My GWF used to love it. As long as I kept hitting I stayed alive. It was one of my favourite stats.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    Well, at this point I don't bother reporting anymore, devs never respond. In the last 10 mods I have reported numerous issues with the warlock class and i have never recieved even a single reply. Even other people that do just recieve a generic
    reply of "this is being escalated" but get 0 followup, I'm just over it.

Not to mention all the ninja nerfs and "fixes" not in patch notes that break again upon the next mod. I've blasted through over 100 rerolls in that time testing, but as hades nicely implied, they are never going to be fixed and not worth the time to report anymore.

Even the last major rebalance of the warlock class destroyed it so utterly, it took over a 15 months to get back to reasonbly playable again
    Yet, still, all the same problems have not been resolved. They know the core class base mechanics in general are just poorly executed and don't want to touch it unless its absolutly necessary. So be prepared to animation cance your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off to compensate.

So basically, only expect warlock issues to be actually addressed when the class is so unplayable in both class roles assigned that they just can't ignore it, but take over a year throwing whatever sticks at it to make it playable again. In the end, your probably better off just making a wizard at this point tbh, it's recieved dozens of fixes and more than a few rebalances to actually improve the class over the course of 10 mods.
  • Options
    kato#5070 kato Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    So i was testing out the Stormforged weapons that I unlocked and i noticed that when you equip the main hand it bugs out a feat called Creeping Death and makes it do 0 DMG every hit. And when you switch to a different main hand weapon it goes back to doing its normal damage. PLZ FIX
  • Options
    kato#5070 kato Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The Stormforged weapons bug a feat from warlocks called Creeping Death. it makes it so it does 0 damage per tick. when i switch to a different main hand it allows the Creeping Death to tick 29k damage. PLZ FIX
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    This has been reported for a very very very long time and no fix has happened. Lots of people are upset about it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.