test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official: Gzemnid's Reliquary (Master)

Greetings, adventurers!

This is the thread to leave feedback on the Gzemnid's Reliquary (Master) trial. The trial requires 80,000 IL (75,000 in private) to enter and is intended to be very challenging to highly skilled and coordinated teams.

Please give any and all feedback in regards to tuning, feel, art, rotations, mechanics, bugs, and any other aspects that pertain to the gameplay of the trial. Rewards feedback should be given on the rewards thread and will not be reviewed or considered here.

Our intent is to open the trial for testing over the weekend starting on 2/24. We'll provide more details when the testing period is approaching, and as always, plans are subject to change. There may be future testing periods made available if additional iteration is needed.

GLHF!

Comments

• Options
    aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    im ready !

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • Options
    lassor#2420 lassor Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 76 Cryptic Developer
    We'll be opening up the trial at 3pm PT on 2/24 and it will remain open until 3pm PT on 2/27.
  • Options
    sonofstealthblsonofstealthbl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Random bosses seem cool. Hopefully it gives this trial replayability like TOMM. My fear is that the bosses will become cookie cutter in a few mods where once you know how to handle each variation, it becomes a lot less interesting. But I guess learning IS the fun part :)
  • Options
    purebishoppurebishop Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Will the trial open on Lurker at the same time?
  • Options
    cycozar#3607 cycozar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Will xbox get a preview too?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    "Wtf just killed me?" will be the most common term we hear when the trial comes out.
  • Options
    lemao#1276 lemao Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    The trail has alot of RNG mechanics. Most of the wipes that happens so far are just pure RNG due to many skulls from random green lines that can happen at anytime same with the blue swirl. Maybe put a timer and a green/blue beam (just like in tiamat) on the top of the player who are getting these debuffs so they are aware what is coming. If two melee dps are attacking the boss in an arti call and get the green line, there is no reaction time to do anything about it.
  • Options
    oracle#9179 oracle Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    So far our group has encountered the following issues:

1. The "purple skull" debuff associated with Withering Ray and Necrotic Blast does not always appear in line with what is happening in reality. Personally, I've had the debuff icon persist after Necrotic Blast triggers (unless there is somehow a second Withering Ray getting cast whose visual effect got culled?), and others in my group have complained about Necrotic Blast triggering without a debuff icon present at all.
    2. The "blue swirl" effect that precedes players getting launched into the air (can't remember the name, Vertigo?) seems to be getting culled. The effect can be clearly seen on a player on one person's screen for a solid length of time, and does not appear at all for another person viewing the same player. This leads to this mechanic getting failed by people who are doing their best to do it properly.
    3. Occasionally, a mirror will appear and launch its Energy Beam *way* later than the rest that were spawned by the same mechanic.
    4. The Minotaur occasionally continues to change the direction of his charge attack after the red line AOE indicator has already appeared on the ground.
    5. At the beginning of the trial, for the first several seconds, the Minotaur seems to cleave and charge in apparently random directions despite clearly held aggro on the tank. It resolves itself after a while, usually by the time he charges for the first time.
    6. When the beholder spawns at the beginning of P2, he tends to attack before aggro can be established, particulary healers, even when every non-tank holds back on attacking. Having one tank wait at spawn point mitigates this somewhat, but the very first hit can happen quickly enough that a healer still gets zapped.
  • Options
    And just general feedback: The Minotaur's Charge attack is a little underwhelming, and more of a nuisance than engaging. It is slow, does little damage, and does not impact play much except to further disadvantage melee DPS (as they have to run rather than deal damage), and give the tank an opportunity to nap afterwards while the Minotaur decides what his next life goal is.

Personally from a tank perspective, I'd like more of a consequence to getting hit with it (especially considering how long the red AOE indicator appears for), and for him to get back to thrashing me a little quicker.
  • Options
    kenni46rus#9742 kenni46rus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    1) forever forget the mark 'master' 2) stop creating equipment for a single dungeon 3) remove the damage advantage of characters with ranged attacks, reduce the distance of attacks for ranged characters by 50% 4) permanently remove skull disease from the game 5) stop creating dungeons with passage of 2 hours and more! 6) buy new hands for developers 7) force game developers to work for 2-3 hours in a coal mine with a pick, so that they understand what product they have made!
  • Options

7) force game developers to work for 2-3 hours in a coal mine with a pick, so that they understand what product they have made!

They'll need safety training first, so you might have to wait a few weeks with no updates or bug fixes, or server restarts if it goes down, and future milestones and mod releases will be delayed. Local labour legislation may also limit the company's ability to require employees to perform such tasks outside of their job description. It also could be a lengthy process to negotiate an arrangement with nearby mining facilities, and require waivers of liability and limitation of responsibility to be signed by any participants. Moreover, arranging transportation for a geographically distributed workforce is a nontrivial task from both a financial and logistic perspective, not to mention a scheduling nightmare.

I really think we're better off as a gaming community not going this route.
  • Options
    stof#3099 stof Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    • Adds during the phase need have its damage reduce by 10%-20%. Currently with 52% defense and 72% awarness as dps the mobs are hitting sometimes for 800k. (that is generally 40% more ehp than dps are running right now)
    • The blue swirl that causes the knock up effect have to have a debuff icon fpr the player. Because currently it does not show up and/or have its visiable greatly affected by being in close combat ( you cant see it if there is minoutar in front of you blocking your while you cast your skills).
    • The green tether from the castle never need to be revised. Currently it can target people together when mirror are casting, pushing people back and killing them. There is no counterplay to this.
    • The mininal distance need to be revised. Because right now is lower than some gap close skills maximum distance. This means that it can happen mid skill while the player is the traveling and will collide with the player already in melee range. In my option the green line should only target when 2 players are really far from each other (which also remove the chance of push back).
    • You can get stuck in the chandelier in roof after being knock up.
    • tanks are getting one shot by minoutaur chop attack, sometimes getting hit for 1.4m in a single hit
    • non-palladin healers often are getting hit by more than 1m damage from withering ray explosion
    • Mirrors sometimes have delayed casts or dont cast at all.
    • Mirrors hit are is bigger than the FX. The visuals should match the hit area.
    • People are getting afflicted by withering ray without the debuff.
    • Withering ray explosion will sometimes explode when using avalance of steel, but it doesnt remove the debuff
    • Sometimes you have can have 2 stacks of withering ray debuffs.
    • There is no counterplay when a player is target with disintegrate while having withering debuff either during the mirror phase or in the end of withering debuff (where the player have to move away from others), is just too much damage over time. Even when using stones of health you cant survive.
    • In the begin of P2, the Gzemid will always target the healer, because it accumulated agroo from the P1
    • The damage from the mechanics is inconsistent, sometimes it feels it doesnt follow the standard monsters stats.
    • Debuff artifacts can be displaced with certain skills
    • Draining and soulshatter artifact should never happen together in P2. If this combination occurs is better just wipe, since either you have permanent death or healers run out of divinity and tanks cant hold agroo.
    • Minoutour red area of attack(cleave) sometimes do not coincide with the actual hit area.
    • Gaseous expulsion will hit twice if are too close the boss
    • Obliteration wave will sometimes hit twice
    • During the P2 the time to react mirros is too low (especially when only 1 corner is safe), classes like fighter and paladin (no dodge skills) do not have enough timer to move to the correct place in time. The timer should be increased from 4s to 5s
    • Zariel & atropal combination damage on hypo is too high.
    • Zariel & atropal uncontrable turmoil will hit for 700k in damage in a series of hits, making impossible to survive (even with mitigation)
    • Its possible to more or less afk after killing demo to remove death stacks. Same can happen after killing either valindra or the storvald.
    • Demo & tiamat : paranoid delusion does not take the correct ammount of damage from the golden tounch mount power
    • Stormvald animation and damage are not synced
    • Stormvald Duumvirate will the tank, however will target dps. The tank will still be rooted.

Cant talk about halaster combo because we never got it.
    Cant post link of clips for some of these problems because the last time I posted something with them, the post got deleted

Post edited by stof#3099 on
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    To be honest, taking 1.4 million damage from a single hit from Mr. Minotaur is fine, if I tab shield then I essentially can absorb around 2 million HP without dying or using mitigation encounters at 100% HP. I only get one-shot if I fail to block the attack. However, if it's Chop that's doing that, not just Vicious Cleave then that might be a bit much. Once in a while is fine, but if every attack can do that then it's a bit steep. I generally feel like the Minotaur is manageable. It forces me to time my encounters (or anything with nontrivial casting time) strategically so that I can always raise my shield for big attacks. If I get several large hits in a row (1.4m, 800k, 500k, 600k, 1.2m in quick succession for example) I just need a bit of healer support and/or well-used encounters and dailies to manage it. I think the balancing is more or less spot on for Minotaur damage. Once tanks start exceeding the minimum IL by a significant margin, it will get easier and easier.

Storvald definitely needs a fix on Duumvirate. He sometimes applies the debuff (red icon above head, icy screen effect, rooted effect) but then deals the damage in a different direction, and fails to clear the debuff, so the tank is unable to move for a long period afterwards.

In this image, Storvald has applied the debuff on me, unleashed Duumvirate in a different direction away from me, and the debuff remains on me with Storvald long since having started attacking the other tank.

Post edited by oracle#9179 on
  • Options
    First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for this wonderful, really difficult trial.
    I read other reviews here and have to disagree with them. The screenshot shows our maximum progress so far (for now). Stable progress. And we are so happy that content like TOMM and Zariel is back, which requires maximum concentration, teamwork and RESPONSIBILITY from the players. We are sure that nothing needs to be fixed in the dungeon, everything is completely passable. Of course, two days of training was not enough for us to fully master the content, but SO IT SHOULD BE.
    Bundles of bosses from other trials - very cool! We have learned how to complete Demogorgon and Tiamat, Halaster and Dracolich, Storvald and Valindra with relative ease. Zariel and Atropal have not yet submitted to us, but everything is ahead!
    If someone says the trial is too hard, try some other content for now. It is by no means possible to make a new trial easier, because this is the endgame that we have been waiting for.
    The only unpleasant moment in the trial - when the green beam appears on two melee standing next to each other, without pushing them apart, the beam kills everyone at once. With this it is better to change something. The rest of the trial is PERFECT. Who does not agree, welcome to the easy version.

Sorry for my English. I know it's bad.

• Options

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for this wonderful, really difficult trial.
    I read other reviews here and have to disagree with them. The screenshot shows our maximum progress so far (for now). Stable progress. And we are so happy that content like TOMM and Zariel is back, which requires maximum concentration, teamwork and RESPONSIBILITY from the players. We are sure that nothing needs to be fixed in the dungeon, everything is completely passable. Of course, two days of training was not enough for us to fully master the content, but SO IT SHOULD BE.
    Bundles of bosses from other trials - very cool! We have learned how to complete Demogorgon and Tiamat, Halaster and Dracolich, Storvald and Valindra with relative ease. Zariel and Atropal have not yet submitted to us, but everything is ahead!
    If someone says the trial is too hard, try some other content for now. It is by no means possible to make a new trial easier, because this is the endgame that we have been waiting for.
    The only unpleasant moment in the trial - when the green beam appears on two melee standing next to each other, without pushing them apart, the beam kills everyone at once. With this it is better to change something. The rest of the trial is PERFECT. Who does not agree, welcome to the easy version.

Sorry for my English. I know it's bad.

So what is your opinion in afking on tiamat after killing demorgorgon to remove death stacks?
  • Options
    stof#3099 said:

So what is your opinion in afking on tiamat after killing demorgorgon to remove death stacks?

Tiamat is still casting her spells, so that's not a problem. In the same way, you can leave any boss from any pair in the arena. There are two options here - either take this moment as a respite, or make a timer, for example, one minute to finish off the second boss after the first.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I think it would be fitting for Tiamat's Aura to begin dealing damage after a certain amount of time, just like in Tiamat if you take too long killing the heads. Tiamat does want to kill you, after all.

But Valindra left by herself is also pretty easy to abuse for removing res sickness as well.

Maybe after a certain amount of time a boss is dead without the phase ending, it will respawn xD
    Post edited by oracle#9179 on
  • Options
    ifs#2910 said:

I think it would be fitting for Tiamat's Aura to begin dealing damage after a certain amount of time, just like in Tiamat if you take too long killing the heads. Tiamat does want to kill you, after all.

A lot of incoming damage from Demogorgon's scream, runes and stacks of madness will not let you survive in the presence of an aura. It's easier to make a timer or still give the players a well-deserved right to respite.
  • Options
    By the way. We have already reached Phase 6. And we defeated a bunch of Zariel and Atropal.

• Options
    tintafearantintafearan Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Green threads are insta-killing players after 2 ppl run into each other. Pretty annoying. I guess this is the mechanics from Castle Never.

Speaking of "difficulty". If you know the mechanics of trial bosses (and your char too, ofc) you will complete all stages anyways. Boss combos kicked our butts hard, but at this moment we have 4/4 combos defeated.
    To us the hardest part was Zariel/Atropal combo. Though we nailed it eventually too.

My thanks to the devs for this new trial. We're waiting for the final release ^^

Hugs from re-Union guild from Drider <3
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    I might be in the minority here, but I do not like the chaotic randomness that current dungeon development is trending towards. Imho endgame content, especially the trials, should be closer to a choreography than a pogo dance.

Zarial has been a masterclass in that regard and for me still the best designed trial to date by a wide margin. Halaster was fine but had too many mechanics that may or may not be triggered. I guess Crown of Keldegonn and the reworked Tiamat and Demogorgon are OK as well, but honestly didn't play them as much because the rewards just weren't there. But I think generally they offer too little engagement for the entire raid. Vault of Stars yep. Especially those early HC runs kicked HAMSTER as a tank.

Temple of Spider *sigh*. The difficulty is at a level I like, again particularly the early runs. But double barrels, random teleports, etc. are still a major nuisance. This is the last 10% that makes decent content great. It really shows if you put in the work. And ToS did suffer from not being 100% well-thought-out. Certainly works, but could and should have been even better.

Now Gzemnid. First of all, slow clap for reusing old bosses. It get it, but I don't like it. If we can't even get a completely new dungeon or trial with completely new mechanics and completely new bosses once a year, I don't know what to say. Yeah sure ToS, Tiamat, Demo, but this is at least partially updated and upgraded old content and doesn't fully count. I also don't need a gazillion phases. Just give me a decent boss with decent mechanics that you have to play perfectly for 10-15 minutes with increasing difficulty.

And then, of course, just throw a ton of mechanics, adds, and randomness at players and call it "difficulty". Sure we'll manage and eventually beat the trial, handily, before too long. But the skill involved to do so is way smaller than I'd like it to be. Temple of Spider already had the feel of powering through over skilling through and Gzemnid certainly seems to to follow that trend.

That ain't it.
  • Options
    tintafearantintafearan Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    I think, the difficulty must not be about learning the sequence of the mechanics. Zariel MT, for example. Her mechanics are quite easy to remember. The new trial is about teamplay, reaction, and positioning, all at the same time. I think it's great. A nice puzzle to solve.

Now Gzemnid. First of all, slow clap for reusing old bosses. It get it, but I don't like it. If we can't even get a completely new dungeon or trial with completely new mechanics and completely new bosses once a year, I don't know what to say. Yeah sure ToS, Tiamat, Demo, but this is at least partially updated and upgraded old content and doesn't fully count. I also don't need a gazillion phases. Just give me a decent boss with decent mechanics that you have to play perfectly for 10-15 minutes with increasing difficulty.

And then, of course, just throw a ton of mechanics, adds, and randomness at players and call it "difficulty". Sure we'll manage and eventually beat the trial, handily, before too long. But the skill involved to do so is way smaller than I'd like it to be. Temple of Spider already had the feel of powering through over skilling through and Gzemnid certainly seems to to follow that trend.

That ain't it.

Gzemnid is an end-game content for 80+ IL players with skill and ability to think beyond the IL. This is what we want after reaching our limits.
  • Options
    Some additional notes.
    • Mechanics not finished during the p2 are transitioning to p3 and killing people. Maybe add invunerabily for 2s and cleanense all effects
    • Halaster Charges sometimes connect to dead people in the ground.
    • Valindra & stormvald: Sometimes ice will appear in a location where there is noone. No clue if someone was trapped but showed outsdie due to desync, but there is no player tag on it
    • Stormvald hypo mechanic can target people that have miasma at same time
    • Stormvald is only doing the ice mechanic once
    • Not sure if is a bug: But necrotic slam from P4 is hitting twice.
  • Options

The trail has alot of RNG mechanics. Most of the wipes that happens so far are just pure RNG due to many skulls from random green lines that can happen at anytime same with the blue swirl. Maybe put a timer and a green/blue beam (just like in tiamat) on the top of the player who are getting these debuffs so they are aware what is coming. If two melee dps are attacking the boss in an arti call and get the green line, there is no reaction time to do anything about it.

Chains of Undeath not triggering a repel on activation or said repel sending you into a hazard is something I'm going to be improving. The "Blue Swirl" is not the same scenario, though it's possible the FX is getting culled which will be fixed if true.
  • Options
    ifs#2910 said:

So far our group has encountered the following issues:

1. The "purple skull" debuff associated with Withering Ray and Necrotic Blast does not always appear in line with what is happening in reality. Personally, I've had the debuff icon persist after Necrotic Blast triggers (unless there is somehow a second Withering Ray getting cast whose visual effect got culled?), and others in my group have complained about Necrotic Blast triggering without a debuff icon present at all.
    2. The "blue swirl" effect that precedes players getting launched into the air (can't remember the name, Vertigo?) seems to be getting culled. The effect can be clearly seen on a player on one person's screen for a solid length of time, and does not appear at all for another person viewing the same player. This leads to this mechanic getting failed by people who are doing their best to do it properly.
    3. Occasionally, a mirror will appear and launch its Energy Beam *way* later than the rest that were spawned by the same mechanic.
    4. The Minotaur occasionally continues to change the direction of his charge attack after the red line AOE indicator has already appeared on the ground.
    5. At the beginning of the trial, for the first several seconds, the Minotaur seems to cleave and charge in apparently random directions despite clearly held aggro on the tank. It resolves itself after a while, usually by the time he charges for the first time.
    6. When the beholder spawns at the beginning of P2, he tends to attack before aggro can be established, particulary healers, even when every non-tank holds back on attacking. Having one tank wait at spawn point mitigates this somewhat, but the very first hit can happen quickly enough that a healer still gets zapped.

1. I would assume that a new Withering Ray got applied that either wasn't seen or got culled. That's my designer art that is acting as a placeholder.
    2. This was fixed internally but might not have made it into the build.
    3. I've not seen this myself with the groups I was watching, but I'll look into it
    4. Noted
    5. I've also not seen this but I'll take a look
    6. There's a built in delay of 2 seconds before Gzemnid attacks in Phase 2. I could potentially add a little more time to this but I've seen tanks able to pick up the aggro comfortably in other groups.
  • Options
    ifs#2910 said:

And just general feedback: The Minotaur's Charge attack is a little underwhelming, and more of a nuisance than engaging. It is slow, does little damage, and does not impact play much except to further disadvantage melee DPS (as they have to run rather than deal damage), and give the tank an opportunity to nap afterwards while the Minotaur decides what his next life goal is.

Personally from a tank perspective, I'd like more of a consequence to getting hit with it (especially considering how long the red AOE indicator appears for), and for him to get back to thrashing me a little quicker.

Agreed, the charge has not been very impactful and he's not focusing the tank as much as he should be. I'll be making adjustments to him.
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User

Gzemnid is an end-game content for 80+ IL players with skill and ability to think beyond the IL. This is what we want after reaching our limits.

I disagree with that sentiment, but there can be multiple opinions so I'm cool. I get, based on the comments primarily from the Russian community, some are primarily looking for challenge no matter what. I'm looking for intelligent and elegant design which is not the case here. If you think this trial represents skill and ability great. Just compare it to Zariel back in the day. It's two tiers of content really.
  • Options
    sonofstealthblsonofstealthbl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Here, 2 beams shot out properly, but another shot out about 75 seconds after. I can also say that sometimes Necrotic Blast detonates on a person even if they do not have a debuff, did not get damaged over time, did not have a pink beam from the boss hit them, or anything like that. Seems to only happen in Phase 1, did not see it happening in Phase 2 or later.
  • Options
    stof#3099 said:

• Adds during the phase need have its damage reduce by 10%-20%. Currently with 52% defense and 72% awarness as dps the mobs are hitting sometimes for 800k. (that is generally 40% more ehp than dps are running right now)
    • The blue swirl that causes the knock up effect have to have a debuff icon fpr the player. Because currently it does not show up and/or have its visiable greatly affected by being in close combat ( you cant see it if there is minoutar in front of you blocking your while you cast your skills).
    • The green tether from the castle never need to be revised. Currently it can target people together when mirror are casting, pushing people back and killing them. There is no counterplay to this.
    • The mininal distance need to be revised. Because right now is lower than some gap close skills maximum distance. This means that it can happen mid skill while the player is the traveling and will collide with the player already in melee range. In my option the green line should only target when 2 players are really far from each other (which also remove the chance of push back).
    • You can get stuck in the chandelier in roof after being knock up.
    • tanks are getting one shot by minoutaur chop attack, sometimes getting hit for 1.4m in a single hit
    • non-palladin healers often are getting hit by more than 1m damage from withering ray explosion
    • Mirrors sometimes have delayed casts or dont cast at all.
    • Mirrors hit are is bigger than the FX. The visuals should match the hit area.
    • People are getting afflicted by withering ray without the debuff.
    • Withering ray explosion will sometimes explode when using avalance of steel, but it doesnt remove the debuff
    • Sometimes you have can have 2 stacks of withering ray debuffs.
    • There is no counterplay when a player is target with disintegrate while having withering debuff either during the mirror phase or in the end of withering debuff (where the player have to move away from others), is just too much damage over time. Even when using stones of health you cant survive.
    • In the begin of P2, the Gzemid will always target the healer, because it accumulated agroo from the P1
    • The damage from the mechanics is inconsistent, sometimes it feels it doesnt follow the standard monsters stats.
    • Debuff artifacts can be displaced with certain skills
    • Draining and soulshatter artifact should never happen together in P2. If this combination occurs is better just wipe, since either you have permanent death or healers run out of divinity and tanks cant hold agroo.
    • Minoutour red area of attack(cleave) sometimes do not coincide with the actual hit area.
    • Gaseous expulsion will hit twice if are too close the boss
    • Obliteration wave will sometimes hit twice
    • During the P2 the time to react mirros is too low (especially when only 1 corner is safe), classes like fighter and paladin (no dodge skills) do not have enough timer to move to the correct place in time. The timer should be increased from 4s to 5s
    • Zariel & atropal combination damage on hypo is too high.
    • Zariel & atropal uncontrable turmoil will hit for 700k in damage in a series of hits, making impossible to survive (even with mitigation)
    • Its possible to more or less afk after killing demo to remove death stacks. Same can happen after killing either valindra or the storvald.
    • Demo & tiamat : paranoid delusion does not take the correct ammount of damage from the golden tounch mount power
    • Stormvald animation and damage are not synced
    • Stormvald Duumvirate will the tank, however will target dps. The tank will still be rooted.

Cant talk about halaster combo because we never got it.
    Cant post link of clips for some of these problems because the last time I posted something with them, the post got deleted

• The adds in phase 1 are intended to be dangerous, but I'll review the damage to make sure there's no serious outliers.
    • I'm hesitant to add another debuff for Gzemnid's telekinesis as there's already a lot of debuffs in the fight. Once the visuals are not getting culled, hopefully that will be enough without the need for a debuff.
    • The mirror damage is aligning with the visuals, although the visuals aren't as 'loud' as the edges of the beam. It could also be a case of lag that ended up with you getting hit while visually in the safe area.
    • Our environment artist will be removing the collision on the ceiling objects
    • The minotaur's cleave is supposed to hit very hard, but I might be bringing it down a bit as I'm going to change him to focus on the tank a bit more.
    • Currently, if you let Withering Ray persist for its full duration then it will hit you with the final tick of DoT damage as well as the explosion simultaneously. This has already been corrected internally.
    • I've not seen cases of 'ghost' Withering Rays or doubling up of debuffs. If you have clips then that would be helpful.
    • The enemies and their attacks are not doing anything special to bypass the game's combat math, but if there's specific things that seem to be acting weird then we can take a look.
    • I've seen some instances of the artifacts being moved and this is not intended. I put in a fix that might have solved the problem but I've been unable to reproduce the issue thus far to be able to confirm.
    • Draining and Soulshatter is a possibility that can occur. That being said, if the resource drain from the Draining Artifact is so punitive that it's unmanageable then we can look at adjusting those numbers down more.
    • Obliteration Wave should only hit twice if you move with it. If you have cases of that happening when standing still or against it then that is a bug.
    • I've slightly increased the amount of time before the mirrors activate, but that's mostly to account for the Ensnaring Artifact being active
    • I'll be making a change that will prevent players from using Phase 3 to clear their res sickness by 'camping out'
    • I've seen duumvirate misbehaving and will take a look at that