test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regarding Enchantment Medallions

mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
edited October 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
Please allow us to trade Enchantment Medallions back to antiquities scholar to get 40K astrals. @nitocris83

Someone told me the only way to discard them is to mail to yourself and delete them that way. However, I'm not wasting astrals like that! These Enchantment Medallions have been in my inventory and I want them gone, though I want my astrals!

I have some left over Enchantment Medallions from trading in old enchantments long ago.
Post edited by mwk on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2022
    I simply just said to myself, "Whatever I just send it myself and delete them". However the player that stated I can do that was wrong! I want these Enchantment Medallions out my inventory! @nitocris83 Please allow us to trade Enchantment Medallions back to antiquities scholar to get 40K astrals or let players have the ability to discard them! There is no way to delete them!
    Post edited by mwk on
  • Options
    At least allow us to get rid of the left over Enchantment Medallions @nitocris83
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Honestly I wish I could discard them or simply trade them in for astrals. I made my point.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,096 Arc User
    Or you can upgrade or buy from the AH older ones, until you get more medallions.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @greywynd I'm still wasting astrals to do so! This whole merge of new enchantments was a mess! I leave the developers on their decision on what they want to do. I just want to discard these left over enchantment medallions or at least trade them in for astrals. My best bet is just allowing players to discard enchantment medallions with a type 'discard' function.

@nitocris83

Is there any other developers I can type '@' to spread the awareness of this annoyance of not able to discard or trade in for astrals on these Enchantment Medallions? I bet there are other players having this same problem, though those players just ignored the Enchantment Medallions in their inventory. I know those players want to make a statement about it, but never did. At times I see the enchantment medallions in my inventory and want to get rid of them. I know it's just one slot in the inventory, though would it be good thing to actually get rid of something that you don't need? I think so. It's really a concern and I think the developers need to do something about rather than an item (Enchantment Medallion) just stay in the inventory forever, until you waste less than 1,200,000 astrals to just get rid of the few you have. I have 4X Enchantment Medallions in my inventory and I need 30 of them and each one cost 40K. The rank 1 enchantment choice pack doesn't even cost that much! Apparently I don't know why, but Rank 15 old enchantments are like 500K? WHY?! I don't know when they are really worth less than 100K. I'm really in a dilemma trying to get rid of these Enchantment Medallions, when all I want is to discard them!

I tried to send a support ticket, however for some reason the system is really messed up and sometimes won't save the ticket, even though it goes through the first time. I know this because of the email response, but going back to it, my support ticket isn't there. Edit: Or is it in a different section of sending tickets? Weird. I found it.

To be honest the whole exchange was really messed up to begin with! I apologize for making that statement, but I regret even getting the enchantment medallions in the first place. The system of the trade in is/was actually ridiculous planned out.

Post edited by mwk on
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    This is an urgent concern, but can be waited on. Just allow us to discard them for petes sake! Though it would be nice to get some astrals back, because I regret even getting the enchantment medallions in first place! I stated it before, but again I'm getting frustrated with this issue not able to get rid of the enchantment medallions easily.
    Post edited by mwk on
  • Options
    With 12 characters, I just sort of piled mine all up. Made life easier.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @greywynd I have 10/11 currently (one character slot open), but 4x enchantment medallions left over trading everything in from all characters. I had 9 characters back then. I'm sure I made some mistakes on trade in too.
  • Options
    It was definitely a learning experience.
  • Options
    rmlnw#3676 rmlnw Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Agree @ OP. Looking at my shared bank slots (I know it's December '22 ;)), I see i still have some leftovers too ! Please allow for conversion to AD/RP/at least gold :pensive: !?!!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    @rmlnw#3676 Support just simply deleted from my inventory. Though since some players have some left overs, it should be allowed to discard. @nitocris83
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited December 2022

Agree @ OP. Looking at my shared bank slots (I know it's December '22 ;)), I see i still have some leftovers too ! Please allow for conversion to AD/RP/at least gold :pensive: !?!!

&
    mwk said:

Please allow us to trade Enchantment Medallions back to antiquities scholar to get 40K astrals. @nitocris83

I have some left over Enchantment Medallions from trading in old enchantments long ago.

At least now they allow you to purchase Epic or Legendary Enchantment choice packs now! So if you still have (90) Enchantment Medallions can trade for a Epic Enchantment Choice, or (120) Enchantment Medallions for a Legendary Enchantment Choice Pack. :+1:

That possibly happened about maybe 3-5 weeks ago perhaps, still it would be nice if they allowed you trade-in any left-overs.

I wouldn't expect that much though:
    ╘ possibly something like 5 give 50,000 Diamonds & 15 gold; 1 gives 10,000 Diamonds & 3 gold.

Still it be something to at least get rid of them, as a thank you for previously upgrading enchantments!

=)