test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.275.20221010a.13

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2023 in Patch Notes (PC)
Patch Notes for tomorrow's all-platform maintenance are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11532393

Please note that a new Scribe is being trained to write Patch Notes. We appreciate your patience during their apprenticeship time.
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• Options
    sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    So now people are going to be saying you HAVE to have boa again. Wonderful
  • Options
    erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User

So now people are going to be saying you HAVE to have boa again. Wonderful

Don't think so. BoA nerf made it so that magnitude was reduced from 600 to 200 for base damage and killed proc of procs. Increasing magnitude by 20% now is low. It changes 200 magnitude to 240 basically. Not a big deal. Ring probably will be in the same state as it was before the 20% increase.
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Seems pointless to increase mag by 40 on boa, ring drops like red eyes glare from nvos, hunt rings like soothsayer and mtos rings still better or similar. In the end they nerfed it to the ground, even for the couple classes that can still get decent damage from it there are better rings. So increasing its damage from 3% to 3.6 on warlocks for example, just isn't enough to matter at all. Would need at least 5% for me to even consider dropping my mtos rings, even with changes to grace, a working crit ring is a better choice with the set bonus.

Just let it be and move on at this point, not even viable at 400 mag for most dps classes anyways. It's not a ring that can be balanced well due to how class hit rates vary so much.
  • Options
    kal2210#5685 kal2210 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Patch Notes for tomorrow's all-platform maintenance are available.
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11532393
    >
    > Please note that a new Scribe is being trained to write Patch Notes. We appreciate your patience during their apprenticeship time.

Any word on a fix for the achievements “Tamer of Demogorgon”, “Master of Demogorgon”, and “Four Dead Dragons”?
  • Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    nice fix on Cragmire Crypt, what about Karundax Caverns ?
    what about seals store,
    and what about that 1kk for bag thats way cheaper on ah for a months now ??

meanwhile gonna enjoy updated event reward i guess
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    ksell said:

nice fix on Cragmire Crypt, what about Karundax Caverns ?
    what about seals store,
    and what about that 1kk for bag thats way cheaper on ah for a months now ??

meanwhile gonna enjoy updated event reward i guess

Bag is even further cheaper because one could purchase that using Zen in Zen store after exchange and coupon.
    There was a 50% off for VIP to buy one bag not too long ago.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bags on AH bumped by 200k and still are conisderably cheaper than one from WB, which is limited anyway - so how anyone is supposed to benefit from this addition ?
    but this is minor problems unlike dungeons and other, and many not mentioned yet
  • Options
    kikelin4okikelin4o Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    HEY GUYS!!!
    sorry idk where need ask for my problem
    i cant start my Neverwinter and have this mess on my Desctop "YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PLAY THIS OPERATING SISTEM
    " PLEASE HELP ME
  • Options
    kikelin4o said:

HEY GUYS!!!
    sorry idk where need ask for my problem
    i cant start my Neverwinter and have this mess on my Desctop "YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PLAY THIS OPERATING SISTEM
    " PLEASE HELP ME

What is your operating system?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    oakminde#1151 oakminde Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So... 4 hours downtime 2 days ago, followed by another 2 hours today?
  • Options
    Also patch notes are lacking at best. What problem are currently recognised as priority ?

@percemer
  • Options
    legend#9825 legend Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Nito - Can you please suggest to the devs for a Warlock adjustment - Would it be possible to remove Curse Bite from this "double charge" timer constriction? Its horrible and does not operate with S/S timer reduction. The same applies with "Arms of Hadar". I would rather it be under the regular timer phase other encounter have. I like the power and would like the possibility to use it more often. Also, "Arms of Hadar" just needs a complete rework - Maybe a similar power AoE circle, but wider, like the snake mobs in Chultan whereby the hands comes from below, shooting the target up, and prones the targets.
  • Options
    aslan#5649 aslan Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    The weakest release in the history of weak Neverwinter releases. All that downtime for THAT?
  • Options
    edited March 2023

The weakest release in the history of weak Neverwinter releases. All that downtime for THAT?

What is your THAT? Whatever THAT you had in mind, this is "weaker" than THAT, There is no patch/release for today's downtime. This announcement thread is months old.

This one is for today:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1266814/extended-maintenance-march-8-2023
  • Options
    soartex#2338 soartex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So where is the fix for the toons that cant unlock the keys for the MToS dungeon????? Its been WEEKS since you have been made aware of this bug
  • Options
    nozoidbergnozoidberg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Please! Is possible remove all added mechanic`s in all dungeons in the next patch? Just remove it and just never add anything. Again. Just remove everything and just add NOTHING. NEVER! And yes, playing as a healer, I'm not going to heal some NPCs! May I not? Thank you!
    Example:
    A cryptic employee is walking with his mother through the supermarket. She suddenly becomes bad. I, a 911 medic, come to the rescue, wanting to help, but I am taken aside by 2 security guards and offer to clean railing and give both HAMSTER`s. And then another 4 from the bottom floor and two cleaners. I hurry as best I can, but time is lost. And the mother cryptic employee could not be saved.
    I think everything is clear?
    All remove, and no touch more! THX.
    THX. THX