test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HellFire Steed from Astral Lock Box still not account wide reclaim

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
I made a report about this directly to cryptic and was told they were aware and will fix it. Now the patch notes say you fixed the crystal warhorse. You missed it. It was reported, I posted about it here too on the bug forum with issues on the astral diamond box another player made and now will make a thread to make sure it does not fall through the cracks. Please fix this mount. The astral lock box made it account wide claim but it's not.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Ticket #759686 problem still unresolved, can I get dev on this? Any response saying hey we know and will get back you guys for an answer. Anything please?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I reconfirmed that the bug has been ticketed internally but I don't have an ETA for when it will be resolved.
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > I reconfirmed that the bug has been ticketed internally but I don't have an ETA for when it will be resolved.

Seriously. . .why is this taking so long?
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    June 23rd is when this bug was first reported. That was 32 days ago.....
  • Options
    Bump in case you decide to bring the box back...this issue is still not fixed...Just sayin...I preformed some necromancy to raise this post from the dead.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @winteranesti,

This issue has been fixed, can you contact the Support team please?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    Can I get the new contact email please. The last message I sent out went into a black hole with no response what so ever. The site kicks you out if you try to submit a ticket through it. I need the new support contact email please since it is no longer perfect world.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

Can I get the new contact email please. The last message I sent out went into a black hole with no response what so ever. The site kicks you out if you try to submit a ticket through it. I need the new support contact email please since it is no longer perfect world.

Put in a support ticket via the ingame function. They will email you back and you can have a conversation with them using that email.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

You can check your former tickets on this link: https://support.playneverwinter.com/hc/en-us/requests

and the new email address is: support@gearboxsf.com

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    Thank you all for your help. Hopefully this gets fixed for me.