test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delivery Box inaccessible

alainthereralaintherer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hi all, was hoping to find some assistance for the following : my delivery box is inaccessible, although full...
I have the dispatch icon and the crafting one as well, but not the one above the delivery box.

There has been a ticket open (#782614) but no solution was found.

I cannot make any new gathering tasks too

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    What if you stay outside of Workshop and type 'N'? It will cost you morale but it may get you going if it works.

Opps! I have just noticed you don't have enough morale for today.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Nope :-(

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Are you a returning player? You have 18 gathering which would correspond to LvL 25 under the old system. If so, it seems possible that unclaimed tasks from the previous crafting are bugging your workshop now?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Not exactly a returning character, it has been active since 2013 :pensive: but somehow I didn't care much about professions until recently. Where it get stranger is that my other characters don't have that issue and are working perfectly (they have the delivery box and everything else). However the one here is the one with most assets, hence the interest.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    So it seems the box is locked until you order an item but the dispatch board is locked because the box is full. 8 don't think that I've ever looked at the box on a new character before the gathering task was done so I can't say whether the icon should be there.

There may not be anything you can do until Support gets back to you.

@nitocris83
    @percemer
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This was escalated internally last week for investigation.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Not exactly a returning character, it has been active since 2013 :pensive: but somehow I didn't care much about professions until recently. Where it get stranger is that my other characters don't have that issue and are working perfectly (they have the delivery box and everything else). However the one here is the one with most assets, hence the interest.

do you have space in Professions Supplies inventory? If it the materials gathering that is getting hung up, you may need to empty a space in the inventory before it will move out of the delivery box...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User

do you have space in Professions Supplies inventory? If it the materials gathering that is getting hung up, you may need to empty a space in the inventory before it will move out of the delivery box...
    If that is the case, OP should get a red message saying that. I have that (red message telling me I have overflow) happens all the time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Plenty of
  • Options

• Options
    daddy3dman81#7514 daddy3dman81 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'm just barely Workshop L2, with Leatherworking L6, all others L2-4, Gathering L5 or 6.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the "Gathering Stone" so I can use Morale to empty my box when I'm away on quests!
    I used to play this game 4+ years ago, or before than, but it's been 4+ years sense I logged on, til recently, got back in about a month ago, had to redo some missions. I like the new workshop layout! It's kind of fun, instead of standing some where side of no where accessing Workshop from a window (the way it was), but if I can empty my delivery box remotely, and keep products moving? I would be much happier! All I can figure out, according to the Workshop Window (N), I need a Workshop Gathering stone to empty box remotely, and it doesn't say anything else. I've asked some guildmates, no one seems to know, or they don't wanna explain, I've google searched, I can't find anything, but the old directions saying char level 50, and some **** like that!

If anyone can tell me how to get that Gathering Stone? Thanks.
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    that is a quest you get from your retainer. Should show up in your journal as a workshop quest if you have it already.

not completely sure but think you also have to talk to Bolden Coarsca (Material Supplier) in "Seven Suns Coster Market" and then someone at the Driftwood Tavern.

could be wrong and that quest is for something different concerning the workshop.

Also, I think one of the requirements to getting the quest is getting at least one of something in the workshop to level 10+
  • Options

Any news ?
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    Oh wow that question about the delivery box sure brought back some not so good memories. When I first started the workshop I went for a few months without one. I thought it must be at the dispatch board because there was no trunk anywhere. I asked support repeatedly how to open it. They never helped but finally the box showed up but with what you call the icon over it. Yours should be able to be fixed pretty easy and should be by somebody. Just don't be surprised by anything that goes down in your workshop, I was up to level 4 and one day I was three-all my artists are level 20, but suddenly things started failing.. thats when I noticed it was three as well. Cant get help with that either. Good luck and I don't your professions inventory can fill up where nothing else can go in it.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

So, how is it going, "internally" ? @nitocris83

• Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    It's long shot, but you might want to try the following console commands (just type into any ingame chat):

/SendUIPoke "Box_Explain_Clicked"
    /SendUIPoke "Claim_Explain_Clicked"
    /GenButtonClick Deliverybox_Collectallbutton
    /GenSendMessage Deliverybox_Collectallbutton Activate

Stand next to your delivery box while doing so.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @alaintherer,

Could you share us your Character'sName@handle please?
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    percemer said:Hello @alaintherer,

Torgnolle@

"> percemer said:Hello @alaintherer,

Torgnolle(at)alaintherer
    Thanks for your support!

• Options

It's long shot, but you might want to try the following console commands (just type into any ingame chat):

/SendUIPoke "Box_Explain_Clicked"
    /SendUIPoke "Claim_Explain_Clicked"
    /GenButtonClick Deliverybox_Collectallbutton
    /GenSendMessage Deliverybox_Collectallbutton Activate

Stand next to your delivery box while doing so.

So apparently, these commands have had a positive effect, I can't tell after which one, I just copied/paste them to the console.
    But, it had the effect of emptying my delivery box! Right after that I could make an order from the dispatch panel, and when the result was ready for collection, the "box" icon appeared above the delivery box!

Thank you all for your support!