test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Onyx Fragments are no longer interactable

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
Prior to today's patch, the Onyx Fragments bounty items from Dread Ring were able to be mailed. Now they can't be interacted with at all.

The Favor of Sune rightly says that it is BTC. The Onyx has no binding state, but now can't be moved at all. I had these Fragments in the mail, passing them between alts to buy Vanguard Scrip. Now they are stuck on one alt.
"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been escalated!
  • rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I also sent in a ticket. I was told that an Onyx Fragment was a campaign currency. "By default, Campaign Currencies are bound to the character that earned the currency from a quest. It's not a tradable currency as players will need to earn their own campaign currencies from campaign-related quests." What?
    I have bought and sold Onyx Fragments on the Auction House, traded them to my other characters, given them to guildies... yet NOW they are bound?
    And as a side mention, I can no longer SORT the Other Currency bag. I am not sure when that change happened.
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket because this toon can't even trade them for Vangaurd script. All my other ones still can. Only happens on my main.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User

I also sent in a ticket. I was told that an Onyx Fragment was a campaign currency. "By default, Campaign Currencies are bound to the character that earned the currency from a quest. It's not a tradable currency as players will need to earn their own campaign currencies from campaign-related quests." What?
    I have bought and sold Onyx Fragments on the Auction House, traded them to my other characters, given them to guildies... yet NOW they are bound?

Campaign Currency? I thought it was a Bounty Item. IIRC we've always been able to do whatever we wanted with Bounty Items. No different from Fomorian Concoction, Ashmadai Symbol, etc.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There is still a category on the AH for bounty markers. I assume it is empty now with this change, though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother