test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyranny of Dragons guild donation

Hi,

Anyone know where we can obtain the Tyranny of Dragons currency to donate to the guild. I'm not getting any drops from enemies or from quests in Well of Dragons.

The only sources that I'm aware of are:

Random drop from guild enemies
Dragonflight lockboxes.

Anything else available to us ?

Cryptic working on providing an additional source to replace the loss of Well of Dragons ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    edited September 2022

Hi,

Anyone know where we can obtain the Tyranny of Dragons currency to donate to the guild. I'm not getting any drops from enemies or from quests in Well of Dragons.

The only sources that I'm aware of are:

Random drop from guild enemies
    Dragonflight lockboxes.

Anything else available to us ?

Cryptic working on providing an additional source to replace the loss of Well of Dragons ?

Thanks

Chromatic Elemental Strand which drops by killing mobs after you start Dragonslayer campaign.
    Many complained why they got too much Chromatic Elemental Strand instead of other 'useful' Elemental Strand but that is another story.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bonbonfiendbonbonfiend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    The vouchers drop from mobs in the stronghold maps. Plenty of them.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    edited September 2022

The vouchers drop from mobs in the stronghold maps. Plenty of them.

He was looking for a particular one. Random vouchers and hope ToT one drops is not efficient. Chromatic Elemental Strand is obtained when you are doing normal questing. i.e. you don't need to change your regular routine or doing anything extra (besides starting Dragonslayer campaign). You will get that regardless. If you do that in SH, you will double dip.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***